PDA

View Full Version : aTm at K-State

3afan
11-10-2011, 06:47 AM
CFN prediction :: Kansas State 34 … Texas A&M 31

if aTm loses they'll be 5-5, very surprising .... will there be calls for Sherman's ouster?

I'm not an OKSt fan but I'd like to see them v. LSU in the BCS final

Pendragon13
11-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I really thought A&M was going to challenge OU for the Big 12 title...of course that was pre-season. Okie State has a good passing attack, but I think they get wrecked by LSU if they make it to the championship game. LSU has the defense to slow down Wheedon and Blackmon....and OSU's defense has only been just good enough to win scoring shootouts this year.

NastySlot
11-10-2011, 11:19 AM
CFN prediction :: Kansas State 34 … Texas A&M 31

if aTm loses they'll be 5-5, very surprising .... will there be calls for Sherman's ouster?

I'm not an OKSt fan but I'd like to see them v. LSU in the BCS final

some have been calling for ouster since the Arkansas collapse.......picked up more after the Missouri collapse......and in my opinion will be be even greater after they go 1-2 in their final three games.

Old Tiger
11-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Middle of the pack big 12 team is about right.

Saggy Aggie
11-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Wonder if we even get a bowl this year? ouch....

Probably the most underachieving team ever.

Old Tiger
11-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Probably the most underachieving team ever.Well no team will be as good as the 1939 Ags!

Phil C
11-10-2011, 01:14 PM

Probably the most underachieving team ever.

Oh Ye of Little Faith.

The Aggies win 31 to 17.

the genious
11-10-2011, 01:25 PM
I really think if A&M was gonna make national noise it was gonna be this year as they are super talented, and it doesnt help them that UT will be back to Nat. Championship form in next few years.... Very underachieving!!!

NastySlot
11-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I really think if A&M was gonna make national noise it was gonna be this year as they are super talented, and it doesnt help them that UT will be back to Nat. Championship form in next few years.... Very underachieving!!!

you really at Harvard? I was in Boston this past summer for a week Loved It........great place. Visited the Harvard Campus....really liked the stadium....would love to watch a game there.