PDA

View Full Version : Star WR banned for entire playoffs

Emerson1
11-09-2011, 07:20 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Big-time-WR-banned-for-state-playoffs-for-quesit?urn=highschool-wp8359

Seems kind of harsh even if he did do it.

wimbo_pro
11-09-2011, 07:26 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Big-time-WR-banned-for-state-playoffs-for-quesit?urn=highschool-wp8359

Seems kind of harsh even if he did do it.

WAY overboard.

buckeyebob
11-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Negatory...anyone who shows that much disrespect should be banned...there is no place for anyone who would do such a thing!

oldtownag
11-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Negatory...anyone who shows that much disrespect should be banned...there is no place for anyone who would do such a thing!

Unless they are a buckeye.

Buckeye80
11-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I told several people after Week 8 that Carthage is the closest thing to Gilmer playing Gilmer as we could get. Y'all have a classy group of kids. I saw no "talking" in either direction, which we are certainly both aware takes place from several of our common opponents. I am very impressed with the calibre of kids y'all produce and the class with which they conduct themselves.

The Carthage fans on the other hand...............Sweet Jesus!!!!

Pawdaddy
11-09-2011, 10:29 PM
I told several people after Week 8 that Carthage is the closest thing to Gilmer playing Gilmer as we could get. Y'all have a classy group of kids. I saw no "talking" in either direction, which we are certainly both aware takes place from several of our common opponents. I am very impressed with the calibre of kids y'all produce and the class with which they conduct themselves.

The Carthage fans on the other hand...............Sweet Jesus!!!!

Did you see the game? The players conducted themselves proudly. But both coaches got unsportmanlike conduct penalties!!! And I went to the Carthage/Henderson game and sat with the Carthage fans. Had a great time and talked Gilmer football, District of Doom, all night long. Great people and great football fans. Enjoyed the night immensely! Don't know if I understand your post.

Buckeye80
11-09-2011, 11:00 PM

A response to this.

buckeyebob
11-10-2011, 05:37 AM

Stepped in it again...you are the consumate AGGIE...eveyone loves to hate the Bulldogs & the Aggies.

Dr Death
11-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Can you get ejected for cussing at an official? Is it in the rules? I thought you had to get 2 unsportsmanlike to be ejected? Or a flagrant foul or for fighting. I know Florida has different rules...NFHS

LionFan72
11-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Should read, Star Player doesn't get his way! Two thumbs up for the coach!

About time someone stood up to the childish acts of outburst from "enabled stars" and stop this nonsense!

buckeyebob
11-11-2011, 05:31 AM

About time someone stood up to the childish acts of outburst from "enabled stars" and stop this nonsense!

Mark it down...I am agreeing with a Brownwooder!!

Emerson1
11-11-2011, 06:29 AM

You wound singing a different tune if Bob decided to sit Jaxon for a game last year.