PDA

View Full Version : Here's a news headline you dont see everyday.

Gsquared
11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
BTW, I knew Mexican prision wasnt all that bad. Pretty much have all the staples of life.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11/08/police-find-prostitutes-drugs-roosters-in-mexican-prison/?test=latestnews

wimbo_pro
11-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Roosters??? Those animals!!!

garciap77
11-08-2011, 01:50 PM
BTW, I knew Mexican prision wasnt all that bad. Pretty much have all the staples of life.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11/08/police-find-prostitutes-drugs-roosters-in-mexican-prison/?test=latestnews

FOX News Latino!!!! LOL What!!! Are you bored? LOL Or still looking for Mexican Midgets? LOL

OldNavy
11-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote from the Article: "Mexican police discovered 19 prostitutes, two sacks of ********* and 100 roosters for cock fighting in a surprise inspection of a jail in the resort city of Acapulco, authorities said Monday."

I think this is a government plan to reduce the number of prison escape attempts. Or, it's where prisoners go for vacation? I hear the rooms are half off this time of year.

Tejastrue
11-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Sounds like for some of those inmates any "cock a doo" ...uh doodle dooo...:wave:

Gsquared
11-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote from the Article: "Mexican police discovered 19 prostitutes, two sacks of ********* and 100 roosters for cock fighting in a surprise inspection of a jail in the resort city of Acapulco, authorities said Monday."

I think this is a government plan to reduce the number of prison escape attempts. Or, it's where prisoners go for vacation? I hear the rooms are half off this time of year.
I like your theory OldNavy!

wimbo_pro
11-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Who doesn't find an occasional hooker and a rooster here and there when they do a good spring cleaning? Come on...

Gsquared
11-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Who doesn't find an occasional hooker and a rooster here and there when they do a good spring cleaning? Come on...
Note to self, dont ever open a closet at Wimbo's house.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Note to self, dont ever open a closet at Wimbo's house.

I'd be more embarrassed if you opened that closet and saw my "Wham! Reunion" leather jacket!!!

SintonFan
11-08-2011, 07:42 PM

If they took away the prostitutes then men's pants might be half off, too! :doh: