PDA

View Full Version : Joe Frazier Dead at 67

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2011, 11:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7206261/joe-frazier-former-heavyweight-champion-dead-67

Bull Butter
11-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Rest in peace, Smokin' Joe

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Rest in peace, Smokin' Joe

One of the best. Refuse to consider Ali RIP Joe

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2011, 12:21 AM
One of the best. Refuse to consider Ali RIP Joe

why?

Loved their rivalry because it was real..they did not like each other

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 12:30 AM
why?

Because Ali decided to be a draft dodger. Growing up in Atlanta, it killed me to see Ail light the Olympic torch.

eagles_victory
11-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Because Ali decided to be a draft dodger. Growing up in Atlanta, it killed me to see Ail light the Olympic torch. I brought this up on here a few months ago saying I didn't get why people loved Ali and people killed me.

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2011, 12:53 AM
Because Ali decided to be a draft dodger. Growing up in Atlanta, it killed me to see Ail light the Olympic torch.

I can understanfd..but I seperate what was done in the sport to how they lived their life...I was not him and cannot say for sure he truly changed for religious beliefs or to avoid the war

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 12:54 AM
I brought this up on here a few months ago saying I didn't get why people loved Ali and people killed me.

Sorry I didnt see. I would have defended you....For once :wave: Never will be an Ali fan

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 12:59 AM
I can understanfd..but I seperate what was done in the sport to how they lived their life...I was not him and cannot say for sure he truly changed for religious beliefs or to avoid the war

We will never know. Guess you draw your own conclusions bro. Mine are stated. I hate Ali.

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2011, 01:08 AM
We will never know. Guess you draw your own conclusions bro. Mine are stated. I hate Ali.

LOL understand..IMO the whole idea of a draft is agianst what we are supposed to be in the US.

eagles_victory
11-08-2011, 01:15 AM
I can understanfd..but I seperate what was done in the sport to how they lived their life...I was not him and cannot say for sure he truly changed for religious beliefs or to avoid the war That is a thin line that I am kind of on the fence about some stuff done on or off the field or ring or whatever is hard to look past.

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Notice how our quotes and responses are not to each other? Is it just on my side? txbroadcaster and EV, on my quotes, we are responding to the wrong ppl.

Understand Terry, I am a lot older than you. grew up hating him.

EV, I grew up in different time. You dodge the draft, you are not American.

WildTexan972
11-08-2011, 09:31 AM
LOL understand..IMO the whole idea of a draft is agianst what we are supposed to be in the US.

now that is ridiculous.....the ONLY thing our gubmint is for is to secure our freedom as a nation - that can only be accomplished with a strong military, and if a draft does that then it is EXACTLY what our gubmint is supposed to do.....MILITARY first, then interstate hiways.....all the other regulation and handouts are not part of the gubmint mandate

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Notice how our quotes and responses are not to each other? Is it just on my side? txbroadcaster and EV, on my quotes, we are responding to the wrong ppl.

:p Fixed it for ya!

Phil C
11-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Sad news. :(

Tx Challenge
11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
:p Fixed it for ya!

Thx, I kinda liked showing my multiple personalities! It is fun to talk to yourself!