PDA

View Full Version : Uil 3A Division 2 Bracket

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.uiltexas.org//files/athletics/brackets/football/football-3a-d2.pdf

hollywood
11-07-2011, 04:42 PM
My DII quarter finals picks. Could be off on a few but, here they are.

Reg 1: Brownwood vs Decatur
Reg 2: Gilmer vs Carthage
Reg 3: Coldspring vs WOS
Reg 4: Wimberley vs Liberty Hill

hollywood
11-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Would look forward to a Brownwood vs Glen Rose 2nd round in Stephenville... would work out great for me.

Purple Rain
11-07-2011, 05:08 PM

LH will have their work cut out for them to beat teams the likes of Devine and others, but I like the way you think and hope we do end up playing for the R4 title.

83Indian
11-07-2011, 06:06 PM

Reg1: Snyder vs. Monahans
Reg2: Prosper vs. Gilmer
Reg3: Robinson vs. Coldspring
Reg4: Ingleside vs. Wimberley

Tin Cup
11-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Region 1 Decatur over Bridgeport
Region 2 Gilmer over Argyle
Region 3 Coldspring over WOS
Region 4 Wimberley over Devine

The Coldspring over Gilmer for the title

warhorsejoe
11-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I have:

Region 2 Argyle over Gilmer
Region 3 Coldspring over Robinson
Region 4 Devine over Wimberley

Devine over Coldspring
Gilmer over Bridgeport

Devine over Gilmer

DEVINE

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Would look forward to a Brownwood vs Glen Rose 2nd round in Stephenville... would work out great for me.Would work for me too, That would mean my nephew facing off against my son. That would be pretty cool.

warhorsejoe
11-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Would work for me too, That would mean my nephew facing off against my son. That would be pretty cool.

so who would you go for? its a win win for you if that happen.

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 07:58 PM
so who would you go for? its a win win for you if that happen.Not exactly, I would root for my son but if they lose then it wouldnt hurt quite as bad!

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Plus it still means the end of senior year for whichever loses

warhorsejoe
11-07-2011, 08:07 PM

i guess if you put that way. I always seem to look at things with a glass half full but you're right.

BwdLion73
11-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Not exactly, I would root for my son but if they lose then it wouldnt hurt quite as bad!

I think you should go for the bigger family thing and pull for your nephew...:):):1popcorn:

ccmom
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Would work for me too, That would mean my nephew facing off against my son. That would be pretty cool.

That would be an awesome experience! I think you said your son plays DB, right? What position does your nephew play?

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I think you should go for the bigger family thing and pull for your nephew...:):):1popcorn:Well I will do that, on an individual basis, lol I was very proud to see his picture on the front of the Brownwood Bulletin last saturday morning for his first td catch.

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 08:16 PM
That would be an awesome experience! I think you said your son plays DB, right? What position does your nephew play?Nephew WR, son CB

GrTigers6
11-07-2011, 08:16 PM
They should have met in state 7on 7 but we didnt make it far enough

Gone Fishing
11-07-2011, 09:36 PM
I have:

Devine over Coldspring
Gilmer over Bridgeport

Devine over Gilmer

DEVINE

Your kidding, right?

Buff42
11-07-2011, 11:18 PM

Wait, your son and your nephew are the same age?

Manso/V8
11-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Wait, your son and your nephew are the same age?
are they twins?

Txbroadcaster
11-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Your kidding, right?

Well by his logic..Gilmer loses in Region 2..but Argyle must have to forfiet and Gilmer gets back in lol

GrTigers6
11-08-2011, 06:04 AM
are they twins?Really? Its not uncommon for sisters to be pregnant at the same time. But actually they are about 9 months apart in age, just in same grade, its not that odd!

WildTexan972
11-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Region 2 Gilmer over Argyle
Region 3 Coldspring over WOS
Region 4 Wimberley over Devine

The Coldspring over Gilmer for the title

if Bridgeport makes a Region final that is one weak region.....

GrTigers6
11-08-2011, 09:47 AM
if Bridgeport makes a Region final that is one weak region.....The side of the bracket that we are in is the weakest bracket in my opinion. But it will still take a good team with few mistakes to make it to the region final. And anyone who does will be on a good enough roll to possibly pull off an upset, No matter who it is. Monahans, Estacado, Bowie, Brownwood, Bridgeport, or us.

hollywood
11-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I have:

Devine over Coldspring
Gilmer over Bridgeport

Devine over Gilmer

DEVINE

I like...
Carthage over Decatur
Coldspring over Wimberley for semi's

Then...
Coldspring over Carthage this time in a rematch for SC.

GrTigers6
11-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Well by his logic..Gilmer loses in Region 2..but Argyle must have to forfiet and Gilmer gets back in lolNot to mention Bridgeport coming back from defeat against decatur in region finals lol

YTBulldogs
11-08-2011, 01:37 PM
R1: Snyder over Monahans
R2: Gilmer over Carthage
R3: Bellville over WOS
R4: Gonzales over Devine

warhorsejoe
11-08-2011, 01:51 PM
R1: Snyder over Monahans
R2: Gilmer over Carthage
R3: Bellville over WOS
R4: Gonzales over Devine

WOS is n D-1 but I also like how you think. I dont see wimberley as dominate as you people think. wim_pro comes on here like the "rocket" of last year. At least Brownwood was a legit and everyone knew that. Even with Devines team this year i would be crazy to think that we could beat them. They were tough all the way. Not taking anything away from Wimberley but they dont intimidate us.

YTBulldogs
11-08-2011, 02:41 PM
WOS is n D-1 but I also like how you think. I dont see wimberley as dominate as you people think. wim_pro comes on here like the "rocket" of last year. At least Brownwood was a legit and everyone knew that. Even with Devines team this year i would be crazy to think that we could beat them. They were tough all the way. Not taking anything away from Wimberley but they dont intimidate us.

WOS is D1? My bracket has them listed as D2. I like Wimberley, but---that R2 matchup I predict against Gonzales, will have them going against that nasty defense. I see Devine having the easiest path to the regional finals.

hollywood
11-08-2011, 02:44 PM

UIL bracket has WOS as DII...
http://www.uiltexas.org//files/athletics/brackets/football/football-3a-d2.pdf

Bullaholic
11-08-2011, 02:53 PM
if Bridgeport makes a Region final that is one weak region.....

Not all that far-fetched, WT. If the Bulls win over Glen Rose, then I have them playing probably Brownwood, if they win that one---they are there. For Decatur---beat Kennedale--beat probably Snyder---and they are there, also. One more win each, and the Bulls and Eagles could meet in the Quarters.

How come you made the Bulls the poster child for a in-your-mind weak region? :D

GrTigers6
11-08-2011, 03:03 PM
WOS is n D-1 but I also like how you think. I dont see wimberley as dominate as you people think. wim_pro comes on here like the "rocket" of last year. At least Brownwood was a legit and everyone knew that. Even with Devines team this year i would be crazy to think that we could beat them. They were tough all the way. Not taking anything away from Wimberley but they dont intimidate us.Silsbee is D1 rep for district 21

SintonFan
11-08-2011, 07:47 PM
are they twins?

that only happens in east texas, right?:eek:

Buckeye80
11-08-2011, 07:49 PM
that only happens in east texas, right?:eek:

Hey! My parents are twins!!!