PDA

View Full Version : Commerce

firstdown
11-07-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't see much of anything about Commerce...they are 8-2 and have small enrollment. Anyone have any info.

Gsquared
11-07-2011, 04:05 PM
I don't see much of anything about Commerce...they are 8-2 and have small enrollment. Anyone have any info.
Three really good athletes, not much behind them. Id be shocked if they had 25 or more suited up Friday.

bigwood33
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Fast...really fast but after their running back went down, they became very 1 dimensional. I don't know if he will be back for the playoffs but he didn't play the last 2 or 3 games.
You guys should roll them regardless.

orange machine
11-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Fast...really fast but after their running back went down, they became very 1 dimensional. I don't know if he will be back for the playoffs but he didn't play the last 2 or 3 games.
You guys should roll them regardless.

Commerce is small but has a fast defense. Offensively their qb is their main cog and he is fast. Other than that they are just decent at best. Argyle should blow them out.

gatordaze
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Commerce is small but has a fast defense. Offensively their qb is their main cog and he is fast. Other than that they are just decent at best. Argyle should blow them out.

I think their QB was on crutches at the end of the Celina game. Not sure someone was.

orange machine
11-07-2011, 10:41 PM
I think their QB was on crutches at the end of the Celina game. Not sure someone was.
Well if that's the case Commerce is in deep trouble.

Farmersfan
11-08-2011, 08:42 AM
They beat my Farmers by a couple of TDs (24-39) in week zero but it really should have been a much closer game. The Farmers had 5 turnovers if I remember correctly and allowed a Kickoff return for a TD so the offense for Commerce wasn't that big of a threat. If I remember correctly their RB was the only real threat they had. Very fast defense but still gave up close to 400 yards in our game. Argyle should handle them pretty convincingly.....