PDA

View Full Version : G2, How was the boudin and the Eagles?

bowleghorses
11-07-2011, 12:21 PM
What did you think?

bowleghorses
11-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Good to meet you by the way. :wave:

Gsquared
11-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Good to meet you too!!!! Ill tell ya, the boudin was excellent, I think the Eagles were even better! Tori Hunter JR. and Javelle Allen are really really impressive!

Txbroadcaster
11-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Prosper's biggest issues are..no run game besides Allen and they commit some really stupid penalties

bowleghorses
11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
I was telling the coaches that friday night before the game. The sky is the limit but they will have to make better decisions in the playoffs. I don't know if ya'll noticed when Coach Scott climed all over them. They took care of business after that. There was a whole lot of trash talking in that game. I believe Prosper has more talent than the 08' state team but they don't use their head like the 08' state team.

bowleghorses
11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Prosper's biggest issues are..no run game besides Allen and they commit some really stupid penalties

They did have a couple of nice runs for touchdowns by the commitee.

PHOP
11-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I was telling the coaches that friday night before the game. The sky is the limit but they will have to make better decisions in the playoffs. I don't know if ya'll noticed when Coach Scott climed all over them. They took care of business after that. There was a whole lot of trash talking in that game. I believe Prosper has more talent than the 08' state team but they don't use their head like the 08' state team.

So true - I think they do have more talent than the 08 team - IF and that is a huge IF they play like a team rather than individuals look out they will go all the way. I struggle with the show boating and arrogance that underlies some key players.

bowleghorses
11-09-2011, 08:00 AM
So true - I think they do have more talent than the 08 team - IF and that is a huge IF they play like a team rather than individuals look out they will go all the way. I struggle with the show boating and arrogance that underlies some key players.

My thoughts exactly... I hope Coach Scott has a long talk with his boys and gets there heads straight. I always was a let your play do your talking kind of guy.