PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Roughnecks vs. Rockport Fulton

yellaseeker
11-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Might as well be the first one to get this thread started. Can't wait to get a confirmed time and place for this first round. I'm ready to get on the road and I'm sure my Roughnecks are ready and pumped to get on that bus to head to the next battle. No mercy boys, "Hit'em Hard" :ack!: :2thumbsup

Dogs_21
11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Necks by 21

Necks 1981
11-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Roughnecks by 30. We need a time and place!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2011, 10:09 AM
No.6 Rank team in 4a with 4 1000 yard rushers Port Lavaca Calhoun scored 41 points on RF in a 41-14 win. Ingleside beat them 49-20. Wonder if they're close to getting their speedster Austin Gibson back. Columbia wins 35-17

rptpirate
11-05-2011, 10:57 AM
I talked to a scout from WC last night, told me they had a bye week so they'll be rested for the game. How Is the WC team, I know they had a lot of talent last year? As for the game I think if we play assignment football we can stay close with them and it is playoff football so anything can happen. I've heard some talks about maybe a game in Victoria?

regaleagle
11-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Don't put on your rose-colored glasses so fast there, WC. RF had some injuries to key skilled players in those earlier losses, but are still a formidable opponent, esp. now. Not only will this not be a cake-walk for WC, I predict a very hard fought close 1st round game for WC. This is not an easy draw for you. IMO, this RF team could be trouble. Just an observation.

scrub c
11-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I guess we will see on THURSDAY night in Victoria at 7:30

I too talked with some of the WC scouts and they are VERY worried about RF...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2011, 11:07 AM
I guess we will see on THURSDAY night in Victoria at 7:30:clap: 3 playoff games this week i get to see :)

SintonFan
11-05-2011, 11:47 AM

Kinda smart to have it on a Thursday. One day less doesn't mean much to yall with the bye week. Gives R-F 20% less time to get ready.:nerd:

pirate4state
11-05-2011, 11:52 AM

:wave: :D GOOD LUCK!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Rockport fans i was next to were a rowdy bunch last night! Good luck to RF thursday and didn't know RF had a ex Sinton player on their staff. They'll give a shot against Columbia.

99IHSMustang
11-05-2011, 02:00 PM

RF has definitely some size on both sides of the ball. The QB can scramble and has some speed. If his WR's can make some catches they may be able to stay in this game. I know WC is very good and will be the favorite, but I will root for RF becuase they are representing D30.

Saggy Aggie
11-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Completely bias opinion but unless RF is substantially better than sinton's 2010 team, and theyre not... Then I think the necks win fairly easily.

I'll give rf the benefit of the doubt that they'll come out with a great game plan and amped up for this one and keep it competitive and say:

Columbia 35
RF 24

yellaseeker
11-05-2011, 02:22 PM

Dont know who you talked to but seems to be a misconception or either a smoke screen to downplay the confidence these coaches have in our team. I know a lot of them and they were'nt too concerned with sinton much less rockport. Not to say they dont respect their game and plan to do their homework but scared, they are "not". One things for sure, after this game, rockport will be able to say they played against one of the best defenses they've seen in a while. Not gonna predict the score but i will say, even if the rest are scared to, I'm very confident. I believe in these boys that much.

Saggy Aggie
11-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Lol well idk who yellaseeker talked to but I thought all our coaches were really scared and I think they even discussed forfeiting the game to avoid humiliation.

#MaybeIfIMakeItMoreObviousHeWillUnderstandTheSarca smThisTime

yellaseeker
11-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Lol well idk who yellaseeker talked to but I thought all our coaches were really scared and I think they even discussed forfeiting the game to avoid humiliation.

#MaybeIfIMakeItMoreObviousHeWillUnderstandTheSarca smThisTime

LMAO! Yeah, i guess if i'm gonna quote someone i should have used the right words. Well, I don't see them being "worried" either. Hope none of my maroon and white brothers and sister's took me the wrong way, i just believe that any sign of not being a little over confident is the same as lacking in confidence. You know this team and coaches have all the reasons to be very confident. I'm pumped for this game and my anxiety levels are through the roof. Roughnecks are gonna be "off the chain" thursday night.

Necks 1981
11-05-2011, 04:02 PM
All I want to know is why is this game on a Thursday?? I can see Friday being full but you can't tell me that we couldn't find a field on Saturday.

Necked
11-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Ah, don't think of it as a hardship, think of it as a chance to be part of history, as I don't think we've ever played a Thursday game before. Plus its now eligible to be televised! Wouldn't that be cool?

Saggy Aggie
11-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Gonna be interesting for a lot of us roughneck fans to try and figure out how to make it to a Thursday game. I have class in college station at 8am on Friday.

neck_06
11-05-2011, 06:10 PM
All I want to know is why is this game on a Thursday?? I can see Friday being full but you can't tell me that we couldn't find a field on Saturday.

Thursday keeps the routine as normal as possible.. Players go to class, pep rally, etc. Saturdays = a lot of sitting around before hand.

Roughneck93
11-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Don't put on your rose-colored glasses so fast there, WC. RF had some injuries to key skilled players in those earlier losses, but are still a formidable opponent, esp. now. Not only will this not be a cake-walk for WC, I predict a very hard fought close 1st round game for WC. This is not an easy draw for you. IMO, this RF team could be trouble. Just an observation.I really don't think that anyone associated with Columbia is wearing rose-colored glasses. Hell, these same young men and coaches were in the same situation last year that RF is in now. As the underdog. How many people realistically thought we would beat Sinton AT their place? I bet not many. This team knows not to take any team for granted and they won't take RF lightly. Our coaches will have them grounded like they have all year. Whether we win by one or twenty, the goal is to make to the next round and I like our chances.

SHSBulldog00
11-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Is Ince still out?

The Neck's will win but not sure about margin.

Roughneck93
11-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Gonna be interesting for a lot of us roughneck fans to try and figure out how to make it to a Thursday game. I have class in college station at 8am on Friday.I hear you Saggy. I've got to be at work at 5am on Friday morning but well worth it win or lose. I like this better than playing on a Saturday. Like neck_06 said, it's keeps it as normal as possible.

Roughneck93
11-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Is Ince still out?The Neck's will win but not sure about margin.Not sure. They had said he would miss 3-4 weeks. This would be week 4.

neck_06
11-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Tyler is a great kid.. Hope he can get back in there, but to be honest....I like my chances with Treylon back there too.

Phil C
11-05-2011, 06:53 PM
I really don't think that anyone associated with Columbia is wearing rose-colored glasses. Hell, these same young men and coaches were in the same situation last year that RF is in now. As the underdog. How many people realistically thought we would beat Sinton AT their place? I bet not many. This team knows not to take any team for granted and they won't take RF lightly. Our coaches will have them grounded like they have all year. Whether we win by one or twenty, the goal is to make to the next round and I like our chances.

I think WC will win but it will be a tough game. I think WC will pull away in the fourth quarter though but Rockport is tough and can't be taken lightly.

Roughneck93
11-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Tyler is a great kid.. Hope he can get back in there, but to be honest....I like my chances with Treylon back there too.Oh yeah no doubt. No knock on Treylon at all. He brings more of what we saw with Daymond last year. I hope Tyler is able to come back as well. Brings a lot of leadership to the offense. And even if he's not able to return this week, he is still involved, coaching up the O, etc.

wimbo_pro
11-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Whats new with WC lately? Last time we played them was what...3 yrs? 5 yrs? Any major changes in offensive scheme? Defensive scheme?

neck_06
11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Whats new with WC lately? Last time we played them was what...3 yrs? 5 yrs? Any major changes in offensive scheme? Defensive scheme?

Hey, I remember that game!! Lol.

Same on defense, a few changes on offense...basically the same stuff. This Columbia team is a bit smaller than the one yall saw in 2006.

Roughneck93
11-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Whats new with WC lately? Last time we played them was what...3 yrs? 5 yrs? Any major changes in offensive scheme? Defensive scheme?That game wasn't fun for us. :(

Saggy Aggie
11-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Last time we played wimberley was yalls championship year and it wasn't pretty, 62-7.

Dogs_21
11-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Columbia could beat all of D30 no offense just my opinion! wish i could make the game but no point! Will wait to see
them another week.

yellaseeker
11-05-2011, 08:33 PM
I can give you one real good reason to play on thurs instead of saturday. You must have forgotten what you use to do on friday nights when you were a teenager. I can remember and, playin on thursday will ensure the kids will be prepared.

'Necks 2013-14
11-05-2011, 10:39 PM
'Necks by more than 21. You read it here first.:D:D

SHSBulldog00
11-06-2011, 10:31 AM
'Necks by more than 21. You read it here first.:D:D

nice post:clap:

baseballcoach13
11-07-2011, 09:23 AM
I heard the only thing the WC coaches were worried about was where they were going to eat on the way to Victoria. One coach was pissed that they couldn't get the chicken fried steak meal they ate last year in Sinton.

scrub c
11-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Yes, and I heard they were very disappointed they did not get to play Sinton...

baseballcoach13
11-07-2011, 09:41 AM
I bet so....a home game would have been very nice.

pirate4state
11-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Yes, and I heard they were very disappointed they did not get to play Sinton... LOL I'm feeling the love ;)

Cool_Arrow
11-07-2011, 10:06 AM
It'll be a close one. No prediction.

Cool_Arrow
11-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Any changes in Columbia's team from last year???

SintonFan
11-07-2011, 11:36 AM

I heard that it's on a Thursday because, now that yall are bowl eligible, you have a chance to face OK State in the title game. :clap:

Saggy Aggie
11-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Any changes in Columbia's team from last year??? New QB. Little smaller o line.

Much better defense.

Less offensive fire power, but much more capable of shutting down opponents.

yellaseeker
11-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Any changes in Columbia's team from last year???

Yep, a few changes.................. More experience, more determination, and a better record. That is all for the scouting report. lol

baseballcoach13
11-08-2011, 08:08 AM
The biggest change is the coaches are skinnier this year. Head coach must have restricted their food consumption during games.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Last year bi district game between West Columbia and Sinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9ijw1uqTE

SHSBulldog00
11-08-2011, 09:06 AM
The biggest change is the coaches are skinnier this year. Head coach must have restricted their food consumption during games.

Yeah at the start of the second half of our game the WC coaches kept the Neck's in the locker room right up until kickoff. They must have been jamming food into their pants. Cause it looked like some where really excited about the second half.

'Necks 2013-14
11-08-2011, 09:09 AM
:thumbsup:
Yeah at the start of the second half of our game the WC coaches kept the Neck's in the locker room right up until kickoff. They must have been jamming food into their pants. Cause it looked like some where really excited about the second half.:thumbsup:

NHSBulldog75
11-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Necks by 24

NECKS_17
11-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Hey, I remember that game!! Lol.

Same on defense, a few changes on offense...basically the same stuff. This Columbia team is a bit smaller than the one yall saw in 2006.
I remember that hit on the punt returner after he called for a fair catch...hmmm I wonder who that was? haha

yellaseeker
11-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I remember that hit on the punt returner after he called for a fair catch...hmmm I wonder who that was? haha

I think i remember that game. Was his first and last initials S.M.

Cool_Arrow
11-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Last year bi district game between West Columbia and Sinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9ijw1uqTE

This years pirate team is no where near as good as last years. Mainly offensive wise.

Elmo
11-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Necks Roll in this one its over before halftime.

NHSBulldog75
11-09-2011, 08:55 AM
any radio or tv for this one?

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2011, 10:12 AM
GO ROUGHNECKS!!!!! MAROON the Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2189/amaroonedpirate.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/amaroonedpirate.jpg/)

Saggy Aggie
11-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Cant make it due to a test on friday at 8 am, but hopefully the Necks can score early and often and put together a solid performance.

Looking forward to a broadcast maybe or plenty of updates from roughneck93 lol

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Looking forward to a broadcast maybe or plenty of updates from roughneck93 lol

Me Too!!!

Roughneck93
11-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Cant make it due to a test on friday at 8 am, but hopefully the Necks can score early and often and put together a solid performance.Looking forward to a broadcast maybe or plenty of updates from roughneck93 lol
Me Too!!!I got y'all covered. :2thumbsup

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2011, 11:34 AM
The Neck's can leave mini ditka and mini norris at home this week.:1popcorn:

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2011, 11:47 AM
The Neck's can leave mini ditka and mini norris at home this week.:1popcorn:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4263/chucknorrisapprovesda.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/chucknorrisapprovesda.jpg/)

Dub-C
11-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I got y'all covered. :2thumbsup

Good, I can't make it either.

yellaseeker
11-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm definately gonna be there. In fact, i've got vacation scheduled for the next five friday's. Ready for the road trips! :cheerl:

Necked
11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm definitely gonna be there.
Me too. I vowed back in the midst of that brutal stretch of the 90's that if we ever made the playoffs again, I would relish every one of them, even if I have to drive for 4 hrs one way on a weekday...

Roughneck93
11-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Me too. I vowed back in the midst of that brutal stretch of the 90's that if we ever made the playoffs again, I would relish every one of them, even if I have to drive for 4 hrs one way on a weekday...Lol,I was part of that brutal stretch in the early 90's. Ouch! We weren't very good back then.

Dub-C
11-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Lol,I was part of that brutal stretch in the early 90's. Ouch! We weren't very good back then.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

Necked
11-09-2011, 11:12 PM
I was one of the few non-parents in the stands during those years, & I know y'all did the best y'all could Neck93. The program had already crashed by the time your class took the field. Its easy enough to show up for practice & take the field when you team is state ranked, but it takes a certain level of love for the game to come out when there is little hope of victory & every team in district wants you for the homecoming game. I have respect for the kids that came out to play during those years....

Dub-C
11-10-2011, 12:01 AM
I was one of the few non-parents in the stands during those years, & I know y'all did the best y'all could Neck93. The program had already crashed by the time your class took the field. Its easy enough to show up for practice & take the field when you team is state ranked, but it takes a certain level of love for the game to come out when there is little hope of victory & every team in district wants you for the homecoming game. I have respect for the kids that came out to play during those years....

What was bad in 93 (when I was a JR)we had the athletes to win, Do you remeber our O-line than and running backs we had? I do cause I was one of them.

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 06:10 AM
It's game day! Courtesy of The Facts.

Columbia hoping to outdo last year
Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2011 am
By JOEL LUNA The Facts

WEST COLUMBIA — The Columbia Roughnecks were predicted by Texas Football Magazine to reach this point — and beyond.
After last year's Class 3A Division I semifinal appearance, the Roughnecks will begin a long trek to return when they take on Rockport-Fulton in the bi-district round in Region IV at 7:30 p.m. today at Memorial Stadium in Victoria.

"I hope we do get that far and farther," Columbia coach Leland Surovik said. "You know with the playoffs you are going to need some luck. You have to make sure you stay healthy, and if you look at every state champion that has passed through each year, they've endured some luck along the way because it is a long season."

Columbia finished the regular season 10-0 and with the District 29-3A title. Now the Roughnecks will set their sights on a bigger prize as their starting quarterback Tyler Ince returns.

"He's back running around, and I am not sure where he will be in the rotation yet," Surovik said. "He is still limited on some of the things he can do, but it can give us some breathing room knowing that he is there and can step in."

Despite getting hurt back on Week 8, Ince still sits atop the district passing category with 768 yards on 49 completions and five touchdowns. Ince has thrown four interceptions for the year.

Treylon Johnican, who stepped in for Ince under center, threw for eight completions for 179 yards and two scores.

Despite rain and lightning interrupting Tuesday's practice, the 'Necks were able to put in a couple of hours Wednesday.

"Every day we've talked to them about the playoffs and have had group meetings about it that now we are playing to survive," Surovik said. "We win we stay in, or we lose and we go home. Yesterday, the guys got after it, realizing that they do have to practice hard every week, and we are just trying to emphasize the importance of it. We are about as good in shape as we are going to be, but now we have to execute."

In addition to the passing of Ince and Johnican, Columbia has had a successful backfieldtandem in senior Sean Flannel (169 rushes, 1,210 yards, 18 touchdowns) and junior Floyd Bess (78 carries, 774 yards, nine TD).

"Yesterday, we played the music real loud trying to make it sound like a playoff atmosphere," Surovik said. "We are trying to emphasize communicating to one another, and I know you cannot simulate a game during practice especially when playoffs roll around."

The Pirates (6-4) finished in third place in District 30-3A, with an offense that averaged 25 points a game and a defense that allowed 18 a contest.

Stratton Williams threw for 1,042 yards on 64 completions with five touchdowns and 11 interceptions.

Isiah Mendiola led the run game for the Pirates with 1,261 yards and 18 touchdowns on 179 carries. He averaged 7 yards a tote and Williams also ran for 331 yards on 59 carries.

"What worries me the most about Rockport is their defense because they play a 3-3 stack, and we've only had a couple of days to prepare for that," Surovik said. "They are going to be stunting in all different ways, and it isn't a traditional defense that we see all of the time. They have good speed as well."

Linebacker Darren Pham leads the Pirate defense with 92 tackles and one interception. Joey Jasso is next in line with 72 tackles followed by Josh Davis (52), Neil Korzekwa (51), Marcelino Barajas (49), Andrew Reyes (44), Ray Allen (42) and Domingo Gonzalez (41).

The winner of this contest moves on to face either Raymondville or Rio Grande City Grulla.
http://thefacts.com/sports/article_187ec8fe-0b59-11e1-a8f8-001cc4c002e0.html

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 06:18 AM
R-F's Mendiola rolls up big yards as undersized fullback (http://www.caller.com/news/2011/nov/10/r-fs-mendiola-rolls-up-big-yards-as-undersized/?partner=RSS)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 06:26 AM
Good luck to both teams. See ya there.

nexfan
11-10-2011, 11:13 AM
R-F's Mendiola rolls up big yards as undersized fullback (http://www.caller.com/news/2011/nov/10/r-fs-mendiola-rolls-up-big-yards-as-undersized/?partner=RSS)

Speaking of other teams runningbacks... I can't think of one time this year where Columbia has given up any long plays to a tailback?? I know they have given up a few on passing plays but does anyone know the longest run from scrimmage the Roughnecks have allowed this year??

'Necks 2013-14
11-10-2011, 11:37 AM
QUOTE=SintonFan_inAustin;1632854]R-F's Mendiola rolls up big yards as undersized fullback (http://www.caller.com/news/2011/nov/10/r-fs-mendiola-rolls-up-big-yards-as-undersized/?partner=RSS)[/QUOTE]Not tonight. That is all:tisk:.

pancho villa
11-10-2011, 11:42 AM
what was bad in 93 (when i was a jr)we had the athletes to win, do you remeber our o-line than and running backs we had? I do cause i was one of them.

lol!

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Speaking of other teams runningbacks... I can't think of one time this year where Columbia has given up any long plays to a tailback?? I know they have given up a few on passing plays but does anyone know the longest run from scrimmage the Roughnecks have allowed this year??I can't think of one long run the Necks have given up for a td. Hell, maybe the Angleton scrimmage? I think the Jackson kid broke one for like 40 or 50 yards?

Dub-C
11-10-2011, 01:39 PM
lol!

Coach you don't think Willie and Tweet could run the ball well? Oline was huge with Stace at tight-end. Just Staying we should have done better than we did that year. BTW Quinton should have been QB.

'Necks 2013-14
11-10-2011, 01:51 PM
I can't think of one long run the Necks have given up for a td. Hell, maybe the Angleton scrimmage? I think the Jackson kid broke one for like 40 or 50 yards?That's true. Also, I don't think that the Necks have trailed at any point this year. Right??

pirate4state
11-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Good luck to both teams. See ya there.

Will you be posting updates?

Saggy Aggie
11-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Game day!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Will you be posting updates?some but looks like some of the Roughnecks will post some too. I hope its a good game lol!

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Any luck on a broadcast?

pancho villa
11-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Any luck on a broadcast?

legacy sports network .com

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2011, 03:06 PM
legacy sports network .com

Thanks, I will be cheering for the Neck's. It's the only time of the year I do it.

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 05:39 PM
That's true. Also, I don't think that the Necks have trailed at any point this year. Right??I believe you are correct sir.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
who is the home team and how much are the tickets at the gate?

just waiting on the wife to get home from work to head out to the game!

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 05:47 PM
who is the home team and how much are the tickets at the gate?just waiting on the wife to get home from work to head out to the game!Columbia is the home team. Tix are $6 at the gate. Oh... $2 to park also.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Columbia is the home team. Tix are $6 at the gate. Oh... $2 to park also.thanks

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 05:55 PM
thanksNot a problem. Make sure you sit on the home side too.

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Not a problem. Make sure you sit on the home side too.

SFIA??? Not Likely!!!

Saggy Aggie
11-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Hoping the necks come out and hit RF in the mouth early and often. Solid game all around and no mental mistakes.

Go necks! :)

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 06:01 PM
SFIA??? Not Likely!!!Lol! Well since he'll probably be wearing maroon already.

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Lol! Well since he'll probably be wearing maroon already.

I was thinking Pirates and Pirates.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 06:04 PM
SFIA??? Not Likely!!!not tonight, supporting RF, next week yes as it'll be against a valley team and not a coastal bend team and most likely in the Corpus Christi area.

Roughneck93
11-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Hoping the necks come out and hit RF in the mouth early and often. Solid game all around and no mental mistakes. Go necks! :)Yeah me too. I'm confident they will.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Lol! Well since he'll probably be wearing maroon already.yea i'll be wearing maroon so it'll stick out with green around me.

Saggy Aggie
not tonight, supporting RF, next week yes as it'll be against a valley team and not a coastal bend team and most likely in the Corpus Christi area. COMMUNIST! :D

Jk sfia, drive safe everyone and most importantly, GO NECKS!

SintonFan_inAustin
k heading out, hopefully its close for atleast a half.

Dogs_21
11-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Any radio broadcasting?

Saggy Aggie
11-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Any radio broadcasting?yeah i think it was posted 10 or so posts back. legacysportsnetwork.com

SintonFan
11-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Ack Ack! I can't bring myself to root for the green pirates.:ack!:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-11-2011, 04:19 PM
No.6 Rank team in 4a with 4 1000 yard rushers Port Lavaca Calhoun scored 41 points on RF in a 41-14 win. Ingleside beat them 49-20. Wonder if they're close to getting their speedster Austin Gibson back. Columbia wins 35-17Just a bit off! Rockport played everybody they lost to tough in the first half, it was just the 2nd half when the opponents would start to put the game away. Great season still for RF as they drew a very tough opponent. Good luck next week Roughnecks, just down a few blocks in Calallen, if i dont have a game to go see i'll definetly make it to that game.

yellaseeker
11-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Pretty close on that game score. Thanks for wishing us good luck. Another game that should go our way but, you never know what each team is gonna bring to the field. Good luck to the bulldogs and the Pirates. Hope yall have an injury free good time saturday and may the best team still be standing in the end.