PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Gsquared
11-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Longview beats DeSoto on a late safety, 23-21???

MGAR
11-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Was one of the best games I have seen this year...

Both teams defenses played lights out, Longview's just a little better.

Both teams will go deep this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Longview and Katy met up in the end.

jason
11-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Longview beats DeSoto on a late safety, 23-21???you really watched argyle/sanger instead of this?

there wasn't a player in that game that would even start for desoto or longview...

regaleagle
11-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Oh yes there was. Trey Keenan of Argyle can line-up with just about any lineman in the state, regardless of classification. Every player looks better when a team has the offensive skill players playing so well. Take away a few of them, and both teams are not that impressive. It's the skill position players that are making these teams looks so awesome, not every single player on each team.

Sportshack
11-04-2011, 04:58 PM
It was a very interesting high school football game. Great...and I mean great high school athletes!!! Also, Longview shot themselves in foot over and over and still found away to win. Athletic bunch. They killed multiple drives with turnovers, or fumbles that they recovered for losses or untimely penalties!!It was brutal and they ended up winning. I think they even fumbled near Desoto end zone late in game when threatening to score. They then got safety for margin of victory. It really could have been much easier for them.

'Necks 2013-14
11-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh yes there was. Trey Keenan of Argyle can line-up with just about any lineman in the state, regardless of classification. Every player looks better when a team has the offensive skill players playing so well. Take away a few of them, and both teams are not that impressive. It's the skill position players that are making these teams looks so awesome, not every single player on each team.Well said eagle.