PDA

View Full Version : Sealy posters needed

wimbo_pro
11-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Was a football coach recently let go from the school district?

sTxforlife
11-03-2011, 11:34 PM
There weren't any let go that i know of, our offensive coordinator went to a school in Midland and one of our coaches from last year is now the OC at bellville

pirate4state
11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Was a football coach recently let go from the school district? what have you heard that would make you ask this question?

wimbo_pro
11-04-2011, 11:53 AM
what have you heard that would make you ask this question?

Well...I didnt want to say until I heard whether one was let go or not...but this guy told me yesterday that he had heard that the head coach of Sealy was fired for "mooning" someone recently. I told him I highly doubted that was true since I frequent this board and something like that would surely have been talked about. Have you heard anything like this...maybe a different coach, or a different school?

Yoe_09
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
lol.

pirate4state
11-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Well...I didnt want to say until I heard whether one was let go or not...but this guy told me yesterday that he had heard that the head coach of Sealy was fired for "mooning" someone recently. I told him I highly doubted that was true since I frequent this board and something like that would surely have been talked about. Have you heard anything like this...maybe a different coach, or a different school?

lol i have not heard anything.

sTxforlife
11-04-2011, 01:26 PM
yea that definitely doesnt sound like coach mitchell

wimbo_pro
11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
yea that definitely doesnt sound like coach mitchell

I didn't think so, plus it would have been all over this board if ANY coach from any school got fired for that reason.

teetle
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Jimmie bes a class acts. He woods never do anythings likes that. Thats probably happened ats Bellville or Columbus. :ack!::crazy::ack!:

Tejastrue
11-04-2011, 02:05 PM

Seems like I heard something about one of our coaches and 'exposure' but it was zipped up immediately...:wave:

pirate4state
11-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Seems like I heard something about one of our coaches and 'exposure' but it was zipped up immediately...:wave: haha I see what you did there

tiger pride
11-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Wimbo
I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you call Jimmy and ask him. Ever since last season, you seem to take a shot at Sealy any chance you get. You just did it on the sealy classless thread also.

Why don't you just go back to God's country and quit worrying about us bums from Sealy.

Bellville, I hope you get by coldspring and hand it to wimberley.

wimbo_pro
11-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Wimbo
I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you call Jimmy and ask him. Ever since last season, you seem to take a shot at Sealy any chance you get. You just did it on the sealy classless thread also.

Why don't you just go back to God's country and quit worrying about us bums from Sealy.

Bellville, I hope you get by coldspring and hand it to wimberley.

You TOTALLY misread my comment on the Sealy classless thread. TOTALLY misread it. I was saying "...you are calling Sealy classless because of a fight on the field? Thats ridiculous.". Methinks you are a tad bit touchy when it comes to "Jimmy".