PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD...NOT A BLOW YOUR OWN HORN BOARD!!!

NOZGRINDER
09-13-2002, 11:03 AM
TOO MANY PEOPLE FROM BURNET ARE DOING A LITTLE TO MUCH BRAGGING ABOUT HOW BURNET IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL!!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! EVERY PERSON ON THIS SITE KNOWS BURNET HAS GOT AN ABOVE AVERAGE TEAM. YIPPIEE! YA'LL ARE RIGHT THERE WITH THE OTHER UMPTEEN SCHOOLS WHO ARE A WHOPPING 2-0. WHAT AN AWESOME RECORD!!!NOBODY ELSE HAS THAT RECORD DO THEY!!IF YOU ARE ON THIS SITE LETS HAVE SOME GOOD DISCUSSION. WE DON'T NEED SOME BENCH RIDING THIRD STRING O-LINEMAN SAYING HOW HIS BURNET TEAM IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL. TALK SOME FOOTBALL. DO SOME THINKING BEFORE YOU TYPE AND MAKE A RELEVANT POINT.

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!

Atl_Rabb_Fan
09-13-2002, 11:10 AM
Man it seems someone got up in a bad mood. Either that or someone peed in his fruity pebbles. But if you don't like what others post then don't read it. They have the right to talk about and say what they want about there teams. by the way my team is 2-0 also and hey it is a whole lot more different from being 1-1 or 0-2. So that is something to be happy about for your team if it is 2-0.

29x281
09-13-2002, 11:19 PM
It's a bit annoying, I agree.

But let's not overreact just because some 8th grader with internet access decides to ask once again what people think of Burnet.

Take a deep breath.