PDA

View Full Version : Big change of plans for Sanger/Argyle tonight

Gsquared
11-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Gonna go get a big ribeye , a 12 pk of Shiner on the way home from work and watch it on TV.

Bullaholic
11-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Gonna go get a big ribeye , a 12 pk of Shiner on the way home from work and watch it on TV.

Dang, I thought you were kidding, G2. The game really is going to be televised on Ch. 21. Big stuff for 3A teams. Woohoo!

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/sports/highschools/football/vitindex.html

Gsquared
11-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Dang, I thought you were kidding, G2. The game really is going to be televised on Ch. 21. Big stuff for 3A teams. Woohoo!

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/sports/highschools/football/vitindex.html
Duh, yeah. I wouldnt kid you Bull!

bowleghorses
11-03-2011, 02:34 PM
No boudin for you tonight then.

Bullaholic
11-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Duh, yeah. I wouldnt kid you Bull!

Yeah right! Like the time we were all in Mary's having dinner and a few, and you got up and said you had to leave early and said you would take care of the tab on the way out if I would just raise my hand and wave when you got to the cashier, so they would know who you were paying for----I did, and you told the cashier---"He's got it" , and you left...

Gsquared
11-03-2011, 02:42 PM
No boudin for you tonight then.
But tomorrow???

BullBoy
11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Yeah right! Like the time we were all in Mary's having dinner and a few, and you got up and said you had to leave early and said you would take care of the tab on the way out if I would just raise my hand and wave when you got to the cashier, so they would know who you were paying for----I did, and you told the cashier---"He's got it" , and you left...

lol Pretty good trick, I'll have to try it one day.

Gsquared
11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
That was different, I FOOLED you, but I didnt KID you.

Emerson1
11-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Is this the first time TXA 21 has featured 3A teams. I was pretty shocked when I read it and came over to post it.

OldNavy
11-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Dang, I was looking forward to listening in tonight! Will it stream on the internet?

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I would much rather watch that game if I got that channel. But, I guess I'll have to settle for DeSoto vs. Longview on FSSW.

bobcat1
11-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah right! Like the time we were all in Mary's having dinner and a few, and you got up and said you had to leave early and said you would take care of the tab on the way out if I would just raise my hand and wave when you got to the cashier, so they would know who you were paying for----I did, and you told the cashier---"He's got it" , and you left... I was got by that before and have used it 3 times to my advantage. LOL

OldNavy
11-03-2011, 06:56 PM
The game is streaming on the internet if you can't watch it on TV: http://sportsgram.net/live.php

Bullaholic
11-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Looking like Argyle by a bunch so far....

Leopard4Life
11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Bad call on the Sanger touchdown followed shortly by a bad call on the pass interference.

orange machine
11-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Bad call on the Sanger touchdown followed shortly by a bad call on the pass interference.

Argyle is wearing Sanger down now. Sanger looks like they could be a dangerous team. Argyle is good but notas good as last year.

orange machine
11-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Let me retract my last statement Argyles defense look great, but their offense doesn't look as good as last years.

Leopard4Life
11-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Argyle still have to go through Prosper before they get to Carthage/Gilmer, and that is just to get out of Region II.

Twirling Time
11-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Is this the first time TXA 21 has featured 3A teams. I was pretty shocked when I read it and came over to post it.

Both 3A state finals were on TXA 21 in 2008 -- the year Prosper won and Celina was beaten by Carthage. I still have both games on my TiVo.

Gsquared
11-04-2011, 06:50 AM
That Argyle defense is really really good. Man, another Prosper/Argyle game would be sweet!

regaleagle
11-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Argyle and Coach Rodgers know only too well what lies in front of them. They have every intention of bringing the wood to our Prosper rematch if it happens. Looks like we are pretty much healthy for Commerce next week, which will be played at CH Collins in Denton. We expect to win that one, and expect Prosper to win also. We then expect to be in a war with Prosper, the winner getting its shot for a Region title.

cowboyandchrist
11-04-2011, 10:09 AM
I would much rather watch that game if I got that channel. But, I guess I'll have to settle for DeSoto vs. Longview on FSSW.
If you watched Longview and Desoto, you saw one heck of a ball game. East Texas style.

Gsquared
11-04-2011, 10:54 AM
If you watched Longview and Desoto, you saw one heck of a ball game. East Texas style.
Wow, just wow.

BILLYFRED0000
11-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Argyle and Coach Rodgers know only too well what lies in front of them. They have every intention of bringing the wood to our Prosper rematch if it happens. Looks like we are pretty much healthy for Commerce next week, which will be played at CH Collins in Denton. We expect to win that one, and expect Prosper to win also. We then expect to be in a war with Prosper, the winner getting its shot for a Region title.

Yeah ya'll should handle commerce easily. I just think it's crazy that we are big school in our district. we should be playin ya'll.... but tonight we have commerce in Celina. you oughta come watch if you want to scout a little. save ya a spot in the peanut gallery.

ExScoop
11-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Have to go watch Shiner put it on Louise tonight-Covering it ro El Campo paper-At least its only 25 minute drive to Louise instead of a 70 minute drive to Shiner

The band will be playing The Shiner Polka after the Comanches score all those touchdowns