PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado Jinx thread- Tyler Bates out for season with Broken bone in Foot..

Lions88
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Just got off the phone with one of my friends in Alvarado. Tyler Bates has broke a bone in his foot and is out for the season. Said it was posted on his facebook. You alvarado folks that have been talking trash just jinxed your whole season.. haha.. way to go..

Send_the_House
11-01-2011, 08:31 PM
If that's true that is terrible... If it is a joke, its still terrible...

Purpose?

ccmom
11-01-2011, 08:34 PM
If that's true that is terrible... If it is a joke, its still terrible...

Purpose? +1....that little dude was a playmaker when we played them last year and I would hate to see his season end that way.

Lions88
11-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Any one else in Alvarado confirm or deny this rumor?? I believe my source.. just was a little shocked by it because of all the talk going on here today.. Cobra your son plays has he said anything?

ccmom
11-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Any one else in Alvarado confirm or deny this rumor?? I believe my source.. just was a little shocked by it because of all the talk going on here today.. Cobra your son plays has he said anything? PMs are a great tool for asking such questions, FYI. Posting about a kid possibly missing the rest of the season and including a "dig" at his team's fans is not so cute.

Lions88
11-01-2011, 08:56 PM
PMs are a great tool for asking such questions, FYI. Posting about a kid possibly missing the rest of the season and including a "dig" at his team's fans is not so cute.
What dig did I make? Talking trash on the board that the fans from Alvarado have done isnt taking a dig? Its always a jinx when you brag about a team like that.. thats why i havent bragged about my team.. but then again.. my team has two L's.. so I cant brag to much.. and thanks I will use the PM next time.. i just believe my source.. which he called back and said it was false that someone was playing around on his status or something.. good to hear because you want everyone healthy. And I want to see them in the semi's if we can make it that far.

Bosqueville
11-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Just got off the phone with one of my friends in Alvarado. Tyler Bates has broke a bone in his foot and is out for the season. Said it was posted on his facebook. You alvarado folks that have been talking trash just jinxed your whole season.. haha.. way to go..

The tone of this thread makes me a little uncomfortable. Actually Lion88, it was this post that did it!

IndianFan2012
11-01-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm friends with Bates and just read this on his Facebook... I think it's true but I hope to God it isn't.

IndianFan2012
11-01-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm going to break both his feet! He posted a new status saying the last one was a joke.

"Tyler Bates
My last status was a joke hahaha. Someone dared me to do it. Thanks for Tha concern tho:)"

Lions88
11-01-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm going to break both his feet! He posted a new status saying the last one was a joke.

"Tyler Bates
My last status was a joke hahaha. Someone dared me to do it. Thanks for Tha concern tho:)"

Wow. Thats playing with all kinds of bad Karma.

Chillfan
11-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Wow. Thats playing with all kinds of bad Karma.

This can come back and bite hard. But really, these are kids just being kids. No big deal.

defense51
11-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Sounds like someone needed a little extre attention...

Bullaholic
11-02-2011, 09:15 AM

"Tyler Bates

If the Alvarado HC is the kind of quality coach that I think he is---I bet this will be addressed directly at the source, if true.

Primetime13
11-02-2011, 09:48 AM
If the Alvarado HC is the kind of quality coach that I think he is---I bet this will be addressed directly at the source, if true.

Addressed? What is there to address? He is just a kid playing around. He did no harm to anyone.

Chillfan
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Addressed? What is there to address? He is just a kid playing around. He did no harm to anyone.

Exactly, playing of FB is better than stealing or drugs. No Big Deal. I hope hes healthly from now on so he can be introduced to the Bulldogs.

Primetime13
11-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Exactly, playing of FB is better than stealing or drugs. No Big Deal. I hope hes healthly from now on so he can be introduced to the Bulldogs.

Haha good point, and we would love to be introduced to the bulldogs, that means were in the big dance.. then we would have to take care of business

95mustang
11-02-2011, 03:29 PM

Laughing about the possibility of an injured kid.....not so good.

Lions88
11-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Laughing about the possibility of an injured kid.....not so good.

I wasnt laughing at the injury. I was laughing at the fact that Alvarado people talked trash and then something bad happen...thus causing a jinx