PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 3-3a

MustangMadness
10-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Hey let me know what yall's thoughts are on district 3-3a.....Predictions? And do you think any Region I teams have a chance at winning it all in DI and DII?

wildstangs
10-15-2003, 10:35 PM
I like Sweetwater winning the district. Not sure about who will get second and third, but it will be decided this Friday night in Snyder. Merkel will most likely get Greenwood in the first round, Sweetwater will get Kermit, and Monahans and Snyder will meet again. Of course if Snyder misses the playoffs, Sweetwater goes D1, and completely funks up my predictions.

lobo12
10-15-2003, 10:51 PM
i think that sweetwater wins the district, snyder comes in second, followed by merkel. they playoff picture depends on how the rest of 4-3a plays out. i pick monahans against snyder, greenwood against merkel and kermit against sweetwater

wildstangs
10-15-2003, 10:53 PM
lobo12:
i think that sweetwater wins the district, snyder comes in second, followed by merkel. they playoff picture depends on how the rest of 4-3a plays out. i pick monahans against snyder, greenwood against merkel and kermit against sweetwaterOf course if Merkel wins the district, Sweetwater gets Greenwood in the first round.

wildstangs
10-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Also, if Pecos or Ft. Stockton got in, I am guessing they would go D1, and send Monahans and Greenwood to D2. That would mean if Sweetwater won district, they would get Greenwood in the first round anyways. All we can do now is speculate, still to early to see anything.