PDA

View Full Version : Paris @ Atlanta

catgut
10-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Not that anyone from here cares but if Paris wins they win district outright. If Atlanta wins it ends in 3 way tie. Should be a great game Friday night. Who knows, if we keep winning we might get on GOTW one of these days! *lol*

OldNavy
10-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Not that anyone from here cares but if Paris wins they win district outright. If Atlanta wins it ends in 3 way tie. Should be a great game Friday night. Who knows, if we keep winning we might get on GOTW one of these days! *lol*

I guarantee if you keep winning, on Saturday, five weeks from this Friday, you will be in the game of the week!:)

Congrats on winning a piece of the district championship and good luck on winning it out right.

Gsquared
11-01-2011, 06:47 AM
I for one care about this one. From week zero, this has been one of the most interesting districts to me.

Bosqueville
11-01-2011, 07:43 AM
It's great to see Paris winning again!! Would also be nice to see an upset of Henderson!!

catgut
11-05-2011, 06:59 AM
That had to be one of the better games last night. Paris scores on 61 yard pass with little over minute left to win 15-14. Win gives Paris district title and a 9-1 record. Coach Bowman is great! Regardless of how we do against Henderson, it's been an awesome year.

regaleagle
11-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Congrats on a stellar year so far, Paris. Now you must carry this district banner in Coach Bowman's first year there to an even higher plateau with a first round win. This team may gain some steam if you can win your 1st rounder. Good Luck.

buckeyebob
11-06-2011, 04:34 AM
It's great to see Paris winning again!! Would also be nice to see an upset of Henderson!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif

Sorry, will not happen...16 takes on 15...three up, three down!