PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rocket-----

nobogey72
10-31-2011, 10:02 AM
We're gonna kick y'all's a$$ Friday.:taunt:

nobogey72
10-31-2011, 10:51 AM
No takers??? BEAST, 72, #1, Tin Cup???? Anybody???

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 10:53 AM
hm.....go nobogeys team!!!!!!!!

Leopard4Life
10-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Has AW gotten healthier since we played ya'll?

BwdLion73
10-31-2011, 11:16 AM
:hand:

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 11:21 AM
is this game in brownwood?

Trashman
10-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Wylie hasn't kicked anybody's a$$ this year, won't start on Friday. The Wood by 14.

Pendragon13
10-31-2011, 01:19 PM
Has AW gotten healthier since we played ya'll?Maybe a little bit, but Brownwood was going through the injury bug the same time we were. This time of year nearly every team is banged up to some degree..

Bosqueville
10-31-2011, 01:20 PM

Yes.

upper20
10-31-2011, 01:23 PM

Yes - Gordon Wood Stadium

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 03:35 PM
Yes.Oh....so its safe to assume bwood will get all the calls?

Its also safe to assume that they will still complain about refs if they lose.

LIONS#1
10-31-2011, 06:07 PM
I predict that we twist the ankels of Wylie this week. Snydler's ankle twistin seemed to work well for them so I predict a dankey stompin of epic proportions....Yep better leave the weak of heart back in th'bilene cuz it's gonna be a baaaad night to be a puppy dawg:stirpot::1popcorn:

Tin Cup
10-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Brownwood 21.5
A. Wylie 21

Garcia sucks and so does Wylie

garciap77
11-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Brownwood 21.5
A. Wylie 21

Garcia sucks and so does Wylie

This will be an easy game for Wylie. We will win by 60+ points. Brownwood is weak again as they have been in the past. Even ROCKET understands how weak Brownwood had been this year. ROCKET is too busy playing basketball in HOBBS to even visit this site or he's to embarrassed to show his face!

AND TIN CUP SUCKS!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/butt.gif

Black_Magic
11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
:clap:
This will be an easy game for Wylie. We will win by 60+ points. Brownwood is weak again as they have been in the past. Even ROCKET understands how weak Brownwood had been this year. ROCKET is too busy playing basketball in HOBBS to even visit this site or he's to embarrassed to show his face!

AND TIN CUP SUCKS!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/butt.gif

Pendragon13
11-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Brownwood 21.5
A. Wylie 21

Garcia sucks and so does WylieI don't think Garcia is suiting up for this game....something about a "sore ankle" from last week.

ccmom
11-01-2011, 09:36 AM

I'm pretty sure Rocket is still posting, but he's an Alvarado fan this year. Sounds like the same fella to me. :wave:

LionFan72
11-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Gonna be a good game, for Brownwood, not so much for the bullpups! Brownwood 66-2, yeah we will take a safety to end the game so Sandifer won't jump in front of the bus or retire! Good luck, safe travels!

nobogey72
11-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Gonna be a good game, for Brownwood, not so much for the bullpups! Brownwood 66-2, yeah we will take a safety to end the game so Sandifer won't jump in front of the bus or retire! Good luck, safe travels!

Whatever!!!! Jump in front of the bus?????? You obviously didn't know that we don't have busses. Check out our new fleet of MotorCoaches in the parking lot Friday night.

Eagle 1
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm pretty sure Rocket is still posting, but he's an Alvarado fan this year. Sounds like the same fella to me. :wave:

Who's Rocket?

Black_Magic
11-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Who's Rocket? he is this guy from Brownwood who use to post . but since BW is not as good as he thinks they should be, he is now not around... Fair weather fan

garciap77
11-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Who's Rocket?

This!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rocket20.jpg

or

This!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocket2-1-1-1.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Heard this at the Early Whataburger: Tres y Siete has changed his name to "No Mas"!:D

Rocket
11-01-2011, 12:07 PM
This site bores me. And if I try to be Rocket, I get a PM from the owner telling me to be careful. So I decided to just enjoy Brownwood football without all the smack talk.

http://brownwoodlions.com/special/bmhorsesarse.jpg

OldNavy
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
This site bores me. And if I try to be Rocket, I get a PM from the owner telling me to be careful. So I decided to just enjoy Brownwood football without all the smack talk.

Thank goodness. We had heard you had joined the Occupy Alvarado movement. :) Keep the faith!

garciap77
11-01-2011, 12:32 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/Don_t_Go_.gif

pirate4state
11-01-2011, 08:08 PM

http://brownwoodlions.com/special/bmhorsesarse.jpg DUDE!!! that shirt is freakin' awesome lmao

bobcat1
11-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Rocket is still posting, but he's an Alvarado fan this year. Sounds like the same fella to me. :wave:Lmao!!!!!!!!

ccmom
11-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!

Seriously...some of those Chupacabrafootball (or whatever :rolleyes:) posts are eerily similar to Rockee's blah blah blah. If Alvarado gets beat, I wonder who he will support next season. My money is on Snyder. :)

bobcat1
11-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Seriously...some of those Chupacabrafootball (or whatever :rolleyes:) posts are eerily similar to Rockee's blah blah blah. If Alvarado gets beat, I wonder who he will support next season. My money is on Snyder. :) He sounds like Rocket...... maybe a split apart? I think he get's on our bandwagon the next 3 years. He secretly loves him some Orange!:wave:

wimbo_pro
11-02-2011, 09:25 AM

There is no doubt that this site has slowed down this year, but i suspect it will pick up in the play offs. By the way, your Brownwood site was boring even when Brownwood was ranked #1, I couldn't imagine it now. As far as enjoying without the smack talk...I think there is a reason for that!

ccmom
11-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Ok here's a question for both sides...

Since this game has no implications regarding playoff seeding or district championship, do you think the coaches will stick with the regular game plan and backups will only see playing time if the game is lopsided...

Or

Do you think even if the game is a close one, the backups (especially seniors) will play a considerable amount of time?

Both teams have playoffs ahead, so is it better to avoid key injuries and rest the starters more than usual, or better to stick with usual game plan to prepare for week 11?

Heaven help me, but I'm actually trying to spark some football talk here! :)

Pendragon13
11-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Ok here's a question for both sides...

Since this game has no implications regarding playoff seeding or district championship, do you think the coaches will stick with the regular game plan and backups will only see playing time if the game is lopsided...

Or

Do you think even if the game is a close one, the backups (especially seniors) will play a considerable amount of time?

Both teams have playoffs ahead, so is it better to avoid key injuries and rest the starters more than usual, or better to stick with usual game plan to prepare for week 11?

Heaven help me, but I'm actually trying to spark some football talk here! :)At this level coaches don't "rest" players before the playoffs like in the NFL. In other words, unless the game is well in hand early on...you won't see anything but the usual subs.

LionFan72
11-02-2011, 06:38 PM
At this level coaches don't "rest" players before the playoffs like in the NFL. In other words, unless the game is well in hand early on...you won't see anything but the usual subs.

:iagree:

Tin Cup
11-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I didn't know Wylie had backups. I thought they were all-staters throughout the squad.

Oh and ccmom is hotttttt!!!

garciap77
11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
I didn't know Wylie had backups. I thought they were all-staters throughout the squad.

Tin Cup Sucks!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cool-2.gif

ccmom
11-02-2011, 07:21 PM

The check is in the mail! I sent it the same day I sent the check to the refs for Friday night! :)

ccmom
11-02-2011, 07:24 PM
At this level coaches don't "rest" players before the playoffs like in the NFL. In other words, unless the game is well in hand early on...you won't see anything but the usual subs.2008 LaVega "rested" their starters, or at least that was their story. :)

Bosqueville
11-02-2011, 08:40 PM
2008 LaVega "rested" their starters, or at least that was their story. :)

Ohhh the Robinson fans still boil with rage over that incident!!

BwdLion73
11-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Seniors last district home game...Looks like Brownwood will be lighting up the "JUMBO" tron for wylie fans. :cheerl:

Pendragon13
11-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Seniors last district home game...Looks like Brownwood will be lighting up the "JUMBO" tron for wylie fans. :cheerl:Awesome...I'll have to remember to bring my binoculars. :cool:

garciap77
11-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Seniors last district home game...Looks like Brownwood will be lighting up the "JUMBO" tron for wylie fans. :cheerl:

Is it still in black and white?
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy.jpg

;)

wimbo_pro
11-03-2011, 07:10 PM
What's Brownwoods record, by the way?

95mustang
11-03-2011, 07:14 PM
What's Brownwoods record, by the way?

6-3. We lost to Stephenville, Ft. Worth All Saints, and Snyder.

wimbo_pro
11-03-2011, 07:33 PM
6-3. We lost to Stephenville, Ft. Worth All Saints, and Snyder.

Could be worse, especially in a rebuilding year. I remember the 1st year you guys came back to 3A...it was far worse, as I remember.

BwdLion73
11-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Is it still in black and white?
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy.jpg

;)

Thats the picture I was fishing for makes me laugh everytime I see it. Do most Wylie fans use Hwy67 or 36? I overheard some Troopers at the Whataburger asking.:wave:

Pendragon13
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Thats the picture I was fishing for makes me laugh everytime I see it. Do most Wylie fans use Hwy67 or 36? I overheard some Troopers at the Whataburger asking.:wave:The state and every little municipality between here and Brownwood gets their yearly quota in a single night every other year. :mad: Good thing I got a new car last year and haven't put any purple and gold decals on it..;)

nobogey72
11-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Even though this game is meaningless from a playoff standpoint or from a district championship standpoint I think this game will have a playoff "type" atmosphere for both teams. It will be a BIG win for whichever team comes out on top, from a momentum standpoint. Having said all that, will someone tell Rocket that I still think we're gonna kick ya'lls a$$.:stirpot: Evidently the Brownwood posters must think their gonna get their a$$ kicked also because no one has said otherwise.

ATTENTION: All Wylie fans going to the game-------- If you need any dental work done, do it before you go to Brownwood. Evidently there's no dentists there.:stirpot:

BEAST
11-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Even though this game is meaningless from a playoff standpoint or from a district championship standpoint I think this game will have a playoff "type" atmosphere for both teams. It will be a BIG win for whichever team comes out on top, from a momentum standpoint. Having said all that, will someone tell Rocket that I still think we're gonna kick ya'lls a$$.:stirpot: Evidently the Brownwood posters must think their gonna get their a$$ kicked also because no one has said otherwise.

ATTENTION: All Wylie fans going to the game-------- If you need any dental work done, do it before you go to Brownwood. Evidently there's no dentists there.:stirpot:

Bogey, yalls pups dont have a chance. Yall SUCK!

BEAST

Black_Magic
11-04-2011, 11:29 AM

ATTENTION: All Wylie fans going to the game-------- If you need any dental work done, do it before you go to Brownwood. Evidently there's no dentists there.:stirpot: Meaningless from a district stand point?? both are playing for a possible share of the district championship...
In regard to Brownwood posters, history has shown that they dont show their faces on the boards much if they are down. Especialy Rocket.

garciap77
11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Thats the picture I was fishing for makes me laugh everytime I see it. Do most Wylie fans use Hwy67 or 36? I overheard some Troopers at the Whataburger asking.:wave:

If you heard it the Whataburger in Early, then we use both. And don't worry we have a free pass from the DPS!!!:D

garciap77
11-04-2011, 11:38 AM
We are going to knock the woodie out of Brownwood! Here kitty kitty kitty!:D We will score at will and often!!!:D Brownwood is back to just being another average team at best!:D

Tin Cup
11-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Garcia picked Wylie to win because he/she likes their uniforms best.

So Brownwood will definitely win by at least 10

Oh and Snyder is mediocre. Still.

garciap77
11-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Garcia picked Wylie to win because he/she likes their uniforms best.

So Brownwood will definitely win by at least 10

Oh and Snyder is mediocre. Still.

The kitty kats are not scoring tonight!:D

garciap77
11-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Early has a better chance of beating us than Brownwood!:D

nobogey72
11-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Meaningless from a district stand point?? both are playing for a possible share of the district championship...
In regard to Brownwood posters, history has shown that they dont show their faces on the boards much if they are down. Especialy Rocket.

OK.... yeah.... I guess stranger things have happened. I would say the chances are better that you will vote for Rick Perry than the chances of BS beating y'all

garciap77
11-04-2011, 12:09 PM
OK.... yeah.... I guess stranger things have happened. I would say the chances are better that you will vote for Rick Perry than the chances of BS beating y'all

I'll take BS over Snyder! I'll say BS 56 Snyder 7! Yes, Ward scores one on the Steers!:D And after the beating, BM will vote for Rick Perry!:D

Tin Cup
11-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Mediocreville couldn't best BS without Ward. They are a one man one hit wonder and the whole state knows it.

LIONS#1
11-04-2011, 12:17 PM
:crazy:

LIONS#1
11-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Meaningless from a district stand point?? both are playing for a possible share of the district championship...

Especially****sigh******YAWN******scratches a$$*********rolls over********goes back to sleep****:sleeping:

Rocket
11-04-2011, 12:55 PM

History shows? LOL My coming out year was 2008...we were 3-7... I showed my face much. You are an idiot. As always...
Can't get over the fact I am not here to entertain you bafoons? This board is like a graveyard.

The correct statement would be Brownwood fans don't show their faces much after the season. Especially Rocket.

Rocket
11-04-2011, 12:56 PM
We are going to knock the woodie out of Brownwood! Here kitty kitty kitty!:D We will score at will and often!!!:D Brownwood is back to just being another average team at best!:D

I see Garcia is still posting with no facts to back up his rants...

Rocket
11-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Could be worse, especially in a rebuilding year. I remember the 1st year you guys came back to 3A...it was far worse, as I remember.

I am surprised you remember anything at all...

Rocket
11-04-2011, 12:59 PM
We're gonna kick y'all's a$$ Friday.:taunt:

Huge Sphinctafer and your team has no prayer tonight.

nobogey72
11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Huge Sphinctafer and your team has no prayer tonight.

Man!!! You at least used to be clever sometimes. This was weak, even by your standards.

garciap77
11-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I see Garcia is still posting with no facts to back up his rants...
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocket2-1-1-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/TheRocketTheory-1.jpg I'm too tired to update!:D

DaHop72
11-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Mediocreville couldn't best BS without Ward. They are a one man one hit wonder and the whole state knows it.Never thought you would be one to wear blinders, but if you believe that you must have missed the game as well as the M&G!:sleeping:

wimbo_pro
11-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I am surprised you remember anything at all...

I remember you having to eat your claims of total and complete domination of the entire world for 3 years in a row....THAT I remember!!! And as I also remember...you didn't like it, hence your absence. LOL

Welcome back!

Rocket
11-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Man!!! You at least used to be clever sometimes. This was weak, even by your standards.

Weak was your first post on this thread... I average one Huge Spinctafer post per year. Had to fill my quota. You big jackass...

garciap77
11-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Weak was your first post on this thread... I average one Huge Spinctafer post per year. Had to fill my quota. You big jackass...

Easy "BIG BOY" it's all in fun!:D

wimbo_pro
11-05-2011, 10:32 PM
easy "big boy" it's all in fun!:d

shut up garcia!!!!