PDA

View Full Version : Dallas should draft Matt Barkley

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 10:01 AM
that is all. They won't have a high enough pick to get Luck but they could suck enough to get a top 10 pick and take Barkley. None of Romo's passes were on target except for the long touchdown. Pathetic is what Romo is.....only thing worse than Romo is the HC scheme.

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 10:41 AM
that is all. They won't have a high enough pick to get Luck but they could suck enough to get a top 10 pick and take Barkley. None of Romo's passes were on target except for the long touchdown. Pathetic is what Romo is.....only thing worse than Romo is the HC scheme.

Oh, you are in for it now! How dare you disrespect Romo! :1popcorn:

Emerson1
10-31-2011, 10:51 AM
No he offerered a solution. Not just "GET RID OF ROMO!!!!!!! AARHRHARHAHRHHHRHGARGHARGHARGHRGHARGHAG!!!!!!!!!!!"

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 10:57 AM
No he offerered a solution. Not just "GET RID OF ROMO!!!!!!! AARHRHARHAHRHHHRHGARGHARGHARGHRGHARGHAG!!!!!!!!!!!"

"None of Romo's passes were on target except for the long touchdown. Pathetic is what Romo is.....only thing worse than Romo is the HC scheme."

That's how I took it too!!!! :crazy::crazy:

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 10:59 AM
"None of Romo's passes were on target except for the long touchdown. Pathetic is what Romo is.....only thing worse than Romo is the HC scheme."

That's how I took it too!!!! :crazy::crazy:You have to read the entire post.

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 11:01 AM
would have no problem with them drafting someone like Barkley in lower rounds. I have wanted Dallas to stash QBs the last few years...I like what GB used to do draft the raw QBs and then have them for playing time or trade.

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
would have no problem with them drafting someone like Barkley in lower rounds. I have wanted Dallas to stash QBs the last few years...I like what GB used to do draft the raw QBs and then have them for playing time or trade.They need to draft a QB in the first round and prepare for the future.

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 11:21 AM
would have no problem with them drafting someone like Barkley in lower rounds. I have wanted Dallas to stash QBs the last few years...I like what GB used to do draft the raw QBs and then have them for playing time or trade.

Other than Rogers what raw and lower round QB did GB ever "stash" that went on to have a NFL career. Don Majkowski? Did I miss something? the Packers had Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rogers for 33 of the last 50 years and nobody else of substance in between. They aren't exactly a QB factory.

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 11:42 AM
Other than Rogers what raw and lower round QB did GB ever "stash" that went on to have a NFL career. Don Majkowski? Did I miss something? the Packers had Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rogers for 33 of the last 50 years and nobody else of substance in between. They aren't exactly a QB factory.

Mark Brunell and Matt Hassellback were drafted by GB then flipped for picks

Macarthur
10-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Okay, two things here.

One, Romo was not the problem last night. He did not have a great game, but when the opposing team has 324 yards at half and ends with 41 minutes of ball control and almost 500 yards of offense, complaining about the QB rings very hollow.

Secondly, as much of a Romo supporter as I have been, and still am, I do not have a problem with drafting a QB that you think could be the future.

Tin Cup
10-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Barkley is the real deal. He would look great in a Dallas uniform

TheDOCTORdre
11-01-2011, 09:31 AM
I may get called crazy for this but I wouldn't mind seeing the Boys pick up RGIII

Macarthur
11-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I may get called crazy for this but I wouldn't mind seeing the Boys pick up RGIII

I've given up on trying to predict who will or will not succeed in the NFL as a QB. I did not think Cam Newton would ever be a good NFL QB. Who's to say RGIII won't do very well?