PDA

View Full Version : Burnet @ Liberty HIll

LHHS_Mom
10-30-2011, 11:32 PM
It is hard to believe, but the last regular game of the season is upon us...

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR?

Go PANTHERS! :2thumbsup:D

Red&White_9x5
10-31-2011, 08:28 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight (no pun intended), but while in the Burnet area Friday night getting ready for deer season, I chose to take in some High School football. Burnet beat Llano quite handily, but I was extremely concerned with the way they won. Burnet jumped out to a lead early. It was still a ballgame until halfway through the second quarter when they pulled ahead comfortably. The Burnet team was bigger and faster and it showed. My problem however is the fact that the coaching staff of Burnet appeared to "rub the opponents nose in it". They went for two the entire night. IMO, once you are up 4 or 5 TD's going for two is a humiliation tactic. Then to top it off, up 40 something to zero Burnet kicks and onside kick and recovers it. I don't know much about this series, rivalry or not, but I do know what I saw Friday night was unsportsmanlike, and a display of poor character on the part of the Burnet coaching staff.
With that said, I don't know much about liberty hill this season, but I am throwing my support the panthers way all the way from West Texas this week. Beat the Bulldogs handily and with class!!!!!!

LHHS_Mom
10-31-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight (no pun intended), but while in the Burnet area Friday night getting ready for deer season, I chose to take in some High School football. Burnet beat Llano quite handily, but I was extremely concerned with the way they won. Burnet jumped out to a lead early. It was still a ballgame until halfway through the second quarter when they pulled ahead comfortably. The Burnet team was bigger and faster and it showed. My problem however is the fact that the coaching staff of Burnet appeared to "rub the opponents nose in it". They went for two the entire night. IMO, once you are up 4 or 5 TD's going for two is a humiliation tactic. Then to top it off, up 40 something to zero Burnet kicks and onside kick and recovers it. I don't know much about this series, rivalry or not, but I do know what I saw Friday night was unsportsmanlike, and a display of poor character on the part of the Burnet coaching staff.
With that said, I don't know much about liberty hill this season, but I am throwing my support the panthers way all the way from West Texas this week. Beat the Bulldogs handily and with class!!!!!!

Yes hunting season is about to be in full swing. I am sure that you are excited. :)

I don't know too much about play calling and the sort. There are times when such things become a bit excessive. Every team has their aches and pains each season. :eek:
From the time my kids were in middle school, a rival between the two schools was BIG talk. I am sure this will be no different. :thumbsup: :D

greendawg84
10-31-2011, 02:45 PM

There is no love lost between the two thats for sure! But in this case the Kicker got hurt on the first punt of the game for Burnet so they really did not have anyone to kick the extra point. I will say that they did take the starters ( what few we really have left ) out of the game early 4th quarter. That said it is not Walkers style to do that to anyone , unless it was the Panthers !

Cant explain the onside kick thing , but think the kid kicking was honestly doing the best he could.

Just kidding Panfan....

LIONS#1
10-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Burnet by 21!!

greendawg84
10-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Burnet by 21!!

LOL , that my friend as a Bulldog fan aint gonna happen ! I wish.....

panfan
10-31-2011, 03:41 PM
That said it is not Walkers style to do that to anyone , unless it was the Panthers !

Just kidding Panfan....

Them there's fightin' words! Gonna have to open a can a whoop A$$. Signed - The waterboy.

panfan
10-31-2011, 03:43 PM
LOL , that my friend as a Bulldog fan aint gonna happen ! I wish.....

:iagree: Game couldbe close simply due to rivalry and kids getting up for the game - but somewhere in there, its gonna break open - one way or the other. I think it will break open and GO LH's way.

Purple Rain
10-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Hard to gauge these emotionally charged rivalry games. If LH avoids turnovers and penalties and sticks to what they do best (translation: don't throw the football!!!), they win by 10+.

LHHS_Mom
11-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Hard to gauge these emotionally charged rivalry games. If LH avoids turnovers and penalties and sticks to what they do best (translation: don't throw the football!!!), they win by 10+.

OMG you are SO right about avoiding turnovers. That can affect the outcome of any game :eek::ack!:

It will be a great night of football! :D

buff4ever
11-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Rivalry or not, I am rolling with Liberty Hill in this one, by 14 +.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-01-2011, 09:28 PM
The onside kick was suppose to be a pooch kick but the kid that kicked it really didn't know how to do it so it looked to be that way. Coach Walker pulled my son halfway thru the 3rd qtr after his 4th td if he was trying to rub it in their face he would have left my boy in! Like Greendawg said we had no choice but to go for two the rest of the night.
With what team we have left you can bet the Dawgs will come to play.

LHdog
11-02-2011, 10:02 AM
This could be an interesting game and may hinge on "who wants it more". Burnet will suit-up only 21 kids and are playing for pride. Liberty Hill on the other hand is in the D-II playoffs so the game means nothing playoff wise. Burnet's DC Jones knows how to defend the slot-T pretty well so I looking for an upset - Burnet 21 - Liberty Hill 14.

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Panfan , you better get your ladder out so you can reach the big can of Whoop arse on the top shelf cuz them Dawgs is coming to town Friday!:taunt:

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Panfan , you better get your ladder out so you can reach the big can of Whoop arse on the top shelf cuz them Dawgs is coming to town Friday!:taunt:

LOL... OMG... nothing like some good ole fashioned rivalry talk! :D

and don't forget the warm clothes.. it's gonna be coooold!! :eek:

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Bleedz you probably know the answer .... ifin The Hill and Taylor both win Friday who is the DC ,

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 10:34 AM
greendawg
Friday night's gonna be FUN... Bring them dawgs ON!! :crazy::D

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 10:46 AM
greendawg
Friday night's gonna be FUN... Bring them dawgs ON!! :crazy::D

Dont worry your pretty little head none , them Dawgs is coming! There is for sure going to be some hitting going on , man I am glad they moved this game to the end of the schedule !

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I HATE THE COLOR PURPLE ?

Now , now , LHHS_Mom and Panfan dont feel all special , we hate Marble Falls just as much as the HILL !:tongue:

Where the hell is Cam at when I need him ?

Bleedz call that boy and tell him we need some help on here , we are being taken over by purple folks!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Dont worry your pretty little head none , them Dawgs is coming! There is for sure going to be some hitting going on , man I am glad they moved this game to the end of the schedule !

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I HATE THE COLOR PURPLE ?

Now , now , LHHS_Mom and Panfan dont feel all special , we hate Marble Falls just as much as the HILL !:tongue:

Where the hell is Cam at when I need him ?

Bleedz call that boy and tell him we need some help on here , we are being taken over by purple folks!

You don't like purple?... you go ahead and wear your PURPLE and I'll find you a blindfold :taunt:

I agree with you... Burnet and LH... last game of the regular season... the ingredients for some GREAT football:D

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Greendawg I'm thinking it would be a 3 way split for the DC. Then they would go to point differential for the seeding, I think! :). Lamp will go D1 regardless.

panfan
11-02-2011, 11:18 AM

Cats don't need no ladders

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Greendawg I'm thinking it would be a 3 way split for the DC. Then they would go to point differential for the seeding, I think! :). Lamp will go D1 regardless.

So really it looks like Taylor will get Wimperly first round ? Dude that's gonna be UGLY.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:20 AM
I think we've heard the last of Cam Greendawg, he told me awhile back he was going to get off the Downlow because there's not enough Burnet folks & Disrict foes on the site. You, LHdog, & myself are the only ones left.

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Cats don't need no ladders -

Nope they need an elevator to get up to a can of that caliber.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:34 AM
So really it looks like Taylor will get Wimberley first round ? Dude that's gonna be UGLY.
:iagree: Taylor won't be able to hide behind their refs so it should be easy pickings for Wimberley. I watched that Taylor game over again (painfully) & they were cheap shotting, false starting & chop blocking all night long, right in front of the refs in plain sight. I never complain about this but it was so obvious, if you were there you probably heard me in the crowd. :D
Anyways, Lampasas will roll Taylor so more than likely they will get Wimberley.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't say bigger but faster, yes! Besides this would have to be the 1st time someone called us bigger all year.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Cats don't need no ladders
Especially when there's a DAWG after its arse!:)

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 11:42 AM
I think we've heard the last of Cam Greendawg, he told me awhile back he was going to get off the Downlow because there's not enough Burnet folks & Disrict foes on the site. You, LHdog, & myself are the only ones left.

Well that just sux !

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 11:44 AM

Yeah panfan what Bleedz says!

panfan
11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Nope they need an elevator to get up to a can of that caliber.
Got two six packs of good ol' whoop A$$ right handy, Dawgs won't know what hit em, plus we got some high quality H20. Bring it on! Starts on Thursday for me. Freshmen looking to take it to the Bullpups, oh - yeah - they graduated to dawgs. Don't matter none - Better hope those boys put on a few pounds, cause we got some rock solid fella's looking for a bit o' payback. On Friday, Dawgs will just be barking - making noise!!!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 11:49 AM
not enough..?.. what am I chopped liver? :eek::stirpot:

panfan
11-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Yeah panfan what Bleedz says!
Seem to recall that panthers drag their kills up into trees - poor little bulldawg gonna look funny hanging out of tree, leash still on him, tags say please call BR549 if you find my lost DAWG. Shame.

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 11:52 AM
panfan... are you going to the game Friday? :)

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Dawgs chasing cats!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFLWYF5hQU

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Dawgs chasing cats!

That cat was teachin' that dawg how to drive!! :1popcorn::D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ydH0zromvLk/TNAZi3ekSyI/AAAAAAAAABY/Cvug0-ue3U4/s1600/panther.jpg
GO PANTHERS!!:cheerl:

panfan
11-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Dawgs chasing cats!

Note that the cat was in the bad mother MACH 1, while the DAWG was in the 4 door sedan. Nuff said.:taunt:

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 12:03 PM

Sorry LHHS_Mom left you out of the last jab!
So what Bleedzgreen said to you also!

panfan
11-02-2011, 12:07 PM
panfan... are you going to the game Friday? :)

Yup - wouldn't miss this one.

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Got two six packs of good ol' whoop A$$ right handy, Dawgs won't know what hit em, plus we got some high quality H20. Bring it on! Starts on Thursday for me. Freshmen looking to take it to the Bullpups, oh - yeah - they graduated to dawgs. Don't matter none - Better hope those boys put on a few pounds, cause we got some rock solid fella's looking for a bit o' payback. On Friday, Dawgs will just be barking - making noise!!!

With ya on the Friday deal , but Son you must have already started on them two six packs :crazy:, them Fish Dawgs are undefeated and will remain that way come tomorrow night. All BS aside them boys is bad to the bone.

And yes Sir they did put on a few pounds! :stirpot:

I gots an 8th grader so mine also starts tomorrow!

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 12:11 PM
That cat was teachin' that dawg how to drive!! :1popcorn::D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ydH0zromvLk/TNAZi3ekSyI/AAAAAAAAABY/Cvug0-ue3U4/s1600/panther.jpg
GO PANTHERS!!:cheerl:

Note that the cat was in the bad mother MACH 1, while the DAWG was in the 4 door sedan. Nuff said.:taunt:

Yeah but the Cat was running from the Dawg!:)
Did you see how much air the Dawg got??

panfan
11-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah but the Cat was running from the Dawg!:)
Did you see how much air the Dawg got??

that was just ziggin and zaggin, dawg couldn't catch cat as they were driving to the ENDZONE.

panfan
11-02-2011, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=greendawg84;1628835]them Fish Dawgs are undefeated and will remain that way come tomorrow night.

So are we in District play - heard fish Dawgs dropped one or two in predistrict as well.

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=greendawg84;1628835]them Fish Dawgs are undefeated and will remain that way come tomorrow night.

So are we in District play - heard fish Dawgs dropped one or two in predistrict as well.

Sweetness ! Dawgs and Cats for the DC the way it should be. They may have lost earlier in the season , hell I am old and cant remember like I used to !

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 12:27 PM
that was just ziggin and zaggin, dawg couldn't catch cat as they were driving to the ENDZONE.

Not true , Bleedzgreen's Dawg could catch any Cat , just watch that one fly Friday night!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Not true , Bleedzgreen's Dawg could catch any Cat , just watch that one fly Friday night!

It'll be a FIGHT to the finish!!.. WOO WOO :cool::1popcorn:
Plus, it is ALL about skill which the Panthers have plenty of... :D

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 01:18 PM
When my Dawg gets loose it's gonna take a cheetah to catch him not a panther!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 01:24 PM

I'm just hopin' I have my voice back by then.:ack!::D

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 01:45 PM
The LH D will collar him and put him in the pound for 4 quarters :)

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
I know Burnet 7th B and LH 7th B are playing for the District championship,

LH 7th A had their first loss of the season last week against Lampasas (Come on Taylor beat the Badger A team), How is Burnet 7th A looking ?

jason
11-02-2011, 01:49 PM
make sure the LH team doesn't warm up too early and interrupt the burnet band half time performance...

Purple Rain
11-02-2011, 01:54 PM

The dawgs will be used to that view (from behind) by the time LH is done with them!!!

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 02:05 PM

LH 7th A had their first loss of the season last week against Lampasas (Come on Taylor beat the Badger A team), How is Burnet 7th A looking ?
Burnet
8th A 6 - 1
7th B 4 - 2
Paper did not give the other teams records.

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:17 PM
dang..is there a game this friday???.......i'll be back...my tummy hurts...I think I'm gonna have one of them diarrhea bouts.......:ack!:

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:18 PM
The dawgs will be used to that view (from behind) by the time LH is done with them!!!

Purple Rain???....dude...change that name....Prince is horrible....I'm still can't figure out what he/she is......

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 02:21 PM
it's CAM!
BLEEDZ and greendawg have been wanting you to show up. Are you the leader of the pack? :1popcorn:

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Hate cats!.....aren't Panthers almost extinct?.....and what a sissy animal to go out and bury it's poop.....A Bulldog craps with pride! It's a vane creature that basically tells you, "yeah, that's my big ol' turd, and don't it smell good?...hope you step on it too!"........

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Dang , glad to see my backup has arrive ! You purple cat lovers and in trouble now..... The Cam is back!

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Burnet
8th A 6 - 1
7th B 4 - 2
Paper did not give the other teams records.

Thanks. My oldest plays on LH 7th A, If they win tomorrow they will at least be runner up for D25, Dont think Taylor can handle the 200lb full back (well 191-lb according to his grandpa) for Lampasas 7th A.

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:27 PM
I've heard The Hill has open enrollment (or used to). Players all the way from Round Rock...hmmm......:stirpot:

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 02:30 PM
:)
Thanks. My oldest plays on LH 7th A, If they win tomorrow they will at least be runner up for D25, Dont think Taylor can handle the 200lb full back (well 191-lb according to his grandpa) for Lampasas 7th A.

A 7th grader was that big? :eek:

Cam...
you need some Pepto! :D

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Dang , glad to see my backup has arrive ! You purple cat lovers and in trouble now..... The Cam is back!

The color PURPLE is going to dazzle you! :cheerl:

Purple Rain
11-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Purple Rain???....dude...change that name....Prince is horrible....I'm still can't figure out what he/she is......

Uhhh, you're using the same name as a car part and you're giving me grief??? Where are your sidekicks Crankshaft and Piston???

I guess I should have used Purple REIGN as this more accurately describes the LH football program.

panfan
11-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Hate cats!.....aren't Panthers almost extinct?.....and what a sissy animal to go out and bury it's poop.....A Bulldog craps with pride! It's a vane creature that basically tells you, "yeah, that's my big ol' turd, and don't it smell good?...hope you step on it too!"........

Landmines aren't much good if youcan see them.... buried don't know they are there, until.... dang crap on your boots. Besides, we ain't talking your garden variety alley cat, we are talking bad mother panthers, six inch claws, with a nasty bite. Grab their prey by the throat til their aint' no life left. Then give em a couple shakes for good measure.

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Can't stand that town....I refuse to even gas up there! And whenever your big ol' sign gets painted green, I can assure you, it wasn't me, it was Greendawg!
Guess I'm still holdin' a grudge since my boys middle school games a few years back......hear I was down on the field @ LH, tryin' to get some good shots of my boy......as soon as I crossed the goal post from the endzone, some fat bastard LH school official came up behind me and told me to stay on the Burnet side!!....what an ass!!....I smiled at him, flashed my press pass, and went about my business....on the LH side!!.....if I ever run into that dude again....it's on!!!:twitch: Won't be the first time I start trouble,,right Greendawg??.........

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
:)

A 7th grader was that big? :eek:

Cam...
you need some Pepto! :D

Yup, he could move for a big guy to, LH has a 6'4 225lb Tackle on the 7th A team (A has lost 1 and B has lost none, LH-7th graders are a good group with alot of potential).

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Uhhh, you're using the same name as a car part and you're giving me grief??? Where are your sidekicks Crankshaft and Piston???

I guess I should have used Purple REIGN as this more accurately describes the LH football program.

Actually, CAM is short for CAMOUFLAGE.....my "DOGS" name!!......who by the way, recently killed a pussy kitty that happened to wander into it's territory....

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:49 PM
From an old Three Stooges episode:

Teacher to Curly: "Spell CAT"
Curly: "CAT.....K-I-T-T-Y....PUSSY!"
Teacher: "NO NO NO!"....with his arms in the air in disgust....CLASSIC!!:crazy:

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Can't stand that town....I refuse to even gas up there! And whenever your big ol' sign gets painted green, I can assure you, it wasn't me, it was Greendawg!
Guess I'm still holdin' a grudge since my boys middle school games a few years back......hear I was down on the field @ LH, tryin' to get some good shots of my boy......as soon as I crossed the goal post from the endzone, some fat bastard LH school official came up behind me and told me to stay on the Burnet side!!....what an ass!!....I smiled at him, flashed my press pass, and went about my business....on the LH side!!.....if I ever run into that dude again....it's on!!!:twitch: Won't be the first time I start trouble,,right Greendawg??.........

Why do I get blamed for everything !

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Yup, he could move to, LH has a 6'4 225lb Tackle on the 7th A team (A has lost 1 and B has lost none, LH-7th graders are a good group with alot of potential).

LOL!...Pepto....no way...that stuff makes me puke!!.....haven't used it in years....I member when momma used to give it to me....and off to the bathroom to puke I went.....:ack!:

Cam
11-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Why do I get blamed for everything !

Cause every dawg has his day!!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 02:54 PM
see greendawg!! Cam threw you under already the bus.:eek:

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 02:55 PM
LOL!...Pepto....no way...that stuff makes me puke!!.....haven't used it in years....I member when momma used to give it to me....and off to the bathroom to puke I went.....:ack!:

Childhood trauma is awful!! :ack!::D

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I think i aquired a taste for it as a kid, i like it.

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:00 PM

Mom...slow down with them fingers!!....shouldn't it be "under the bus already"??:inlove:

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Childhood trauma is awful!! :ack!::D

Childhood trauma??!!!....shoot, more like adulthood trauma!!...momma was shovin' it down my throat when I was 32!!!!:eek:

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
I think i aquired a taste for it as a kid, i like it.

You peptoholic you!!

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 03:04 PM
You peptoholic you!!

No Sh!#, pun intended!

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 03:07 PM

I am used to it , that boy blames me for everything. His boy kills deer , greendawgs fault , thats just how it rolls.

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Childhood trauma??!!!....shoot, more like adulthood trauma!!...momma was shovin' it down my throat when I was 32!!!!:eek:

You were living at home then? :eek::D
LOL... yes I was moving a bit to fast when writing that one. I need a drink! :taunt:

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:09 PM
BLEEDZ....you been giving your boy full body massages and gettin' him ready? He's gonna be a busy man Friday!!
Season flew by didn't it?

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 03:11 PM
BLEEDZ....you been giving your boy full body massages and gettin' him ready? He's gonna be a busy man Friday!!

Save the messages for saturday morning, all the dawgs are gonna need them :stirpot:

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 03:12 PM

O M G you are right! I can't believe the final regular game of the season is upon us. :ack!:

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:14 PM
You were living at home then? :eek::D
LOL... yes I was moving a bit to fast when writing that one. I need a drink! :taunt:

well of course I was livin' at home!...Doesn't everybody??....Greendawg, can you fix up Mom with a drink?

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Save the messages for saturday morning, he is gonna need them :stirpot:

LHP.....you need to get together with MOM for a drink!....Shouldn't it bees "massages" and not "messages"?? Am I missin' something here? Now I need a drink!....let's all have a drink at the game Friday night....maybe that fat bastard school official will show his face again and try to run me off!! I'll sic Greendawg on em!!

LHHS_Mom
11-02-2011, 03:23 PM
well of course I was livin' at home!...Doesn't everybody??....Greendawg, can you fix up Mom with a drink?

Living at home especially with the mention of your momma meant... you were living at home with your momma when you were 32:D

greendawg!!.. you must have missed Cam's ' abuse '. :1popcorn:
Make that drink a double cause now I have to travel waaaaayyyy down south of the city.

Cam
11-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Living at home especially with the mention of your momma meant... you were living at home with your momma when you were 32:D

Make that drink a double cause now I have to travel waaaaayyyy down south of the city.

yes I know MOM!....I got it the first time!...I was just goin' along with ya on that one!!..so you could pick on me......silly girl!!!:).....

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 03:32 PM
He's good to go Cam.
Yeah the season flew by even faster this year with all the injuries, district defeats & other things going on with this team. I can't believe it will be his last high school football game ever Friday night.:(
Now I need a drink!

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 03:39 PM

10 - 4 on the double for LHHS_Mom !

Hell no Cam , the last time you started that crap you and kicker dad got that mean a$$ lady in the other purple town all pissed at me ! Bout got me threw in the pokey , all the while you , kicker dad and the Vet behind her laughing your a$$es off! Once again , you do it , greendawg gets blamed.......seems to be a pattern developing here!

Now it is quitting time , or beer time and we will have to resume this verbal abuse tomorrow!

LHHS_Mom , lots of traffic getting to the other side of the hill ????? WTH

greendawg84
11-02-2011, 03:42 PM
He's good to go Cam.
Yeah the season flew by even faster this year with all the injuries, district defeats & other things going on with this team. I can't believe it will be his last high school football game ever Friday night.:(
Now I need a drink!

Look on the bright side , you will get to go to college games next year!

Thats a tough one for sure Bleedzgreen.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 03:44 PM
The LH D will collar him and put him in the pound for 4 quarters :)
Lol!...This Dawg's neck is to strong for collars. :D

ogg
11-02-2011, 03:44 PM
It is hard to believe, but the last regular game of the season is upon us...

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR?

Go PANTHERS! :2thumbsup:D

LH by 20. Good luck and injury free!

LHdog
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Has the FB Corn been cleared to play? I heard he had a broken finger and the doc wouldn't clear him.

CHS_89
11-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Give me the Liberty Hill Panthers...Good luck!!

Purple Rain
11-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Has the FB Corn been cleared to play? I heard he had a broken finger and the doc wouldn't clear him.

I heard he was done for the regular season and questionable for the playoffs, but the source was not the most reliable. We sure could use him. He takes the offense to another level.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Look on the bright side , you will get to go to college games next year!

Thats a tough one for sure Bleedzgreen.
Now this makes me feel a little better! :) Still gonna have a drink, it's beer :30 :D

garciap77
11-02-2011, 07:12 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/roadtrip.gif

Good Luck!!!

LHPfactory
11-02-2011, 08:22 PM
He's good to go Cam.
Now I need a drink!

Yeah that is a tough one, it will be especially tough for him. The seniors on the team will cry their eyes out in the locker room when the get undressed for the last time. My coaches told all of us we would, I thought yeah right, but I remember it like yesterday and it was all the way back in fall of 1988 vs Wharton.

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2011, 08:30 PM
make sure the LH team doesn't warm up too early and interrupt the burnet band half time performance...

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: The game's here so our band will be up last. Unless...... :devil:

Poor calfdoggies won't know what hit 'em!
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1875/9a7130b84538c98f09c4607.gif

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/roadtrip.gif

Good Luck!!!
Thanks Garciap77 we are gonna need it!

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 07:05 AM
10 - 4 on the double for LHHS_Mom !

Hell no Cam , the last time you started that crap you and kicker dad got that mean a$$ lady in the other purple town all pissed at me ! Bout got me threw in the pokey , all the while you , kicker dad and the Vet behind her laughing your a$$es off! Once again , you do it , greendawg gets blamed.......seems to be a pattern developing here!

Now it is quitting time , or beer time and we will have to resume this verbal abuse tomorrow!

LHHS_Mom , lots of traffic getting to the other side of the hill ????? WTH

greendawg... nope nope... I mentioned city... as in Austin... and it was torturous as always... :ack!:

Cam... you LET me pick on you??... I wonder what else I can get away with now:crazy::stirpot:

greendawg84
11-03-2011, 08:22 AM
greendawg... nope nope... I mentioned city... as in Austin... and it was torturous as always... :ack!:

Cam... you LET me pick on you??... I wonder what else I can get away with now:crazy::stirpot:

OK I am with you now Mom , I was getting worried that you might be a little sheltered if going to the other side of the Hill was a challenge !

LHPfactory
11-03-2011, 08:23 AM
LHP.....you need to get together with MOM for a drink!....Shouldn't it bees "massages" and not "messages"?? Am I missin' something here? Now I need a drink!....let's all have a drink at the game Friday night....maybe that fat bastard school official will show his face again and try to run me off!! I'll sic Greendawg on em!!

Yes, its all the lead paint I ate as a kid, should have been massages. That also explains my love for pepto, the lead causes indigestion

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 09:02 AM
LHP... are you going to the game?... you might have to do some yellin' for me
my voice is still not back:D:ack!:

Cam
11-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Has the maintenance crew got rid of the termites from rows 1 thru 7?? Actually, my mistake, row 5 is occupied by those big ol' wood ants...ya'll put them critters on the visitors side on purple..ah...purpose by any chance???:stirpot:

Cam
11-03-2011, 09:26 AM

Let me have it MOM, I can take it......
So, are we gonna meet in person Friday so we can trade insults??....I'll bring Greendawg, his exotic-lookin' wife, and BLEEDZ......

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 09:29 AM
So, are we gonna meet in person Friday so we can trade insults??....I'll bring Greendawg, his exotic-lookin' wife, and BLEEDZ......

exotic?... were you checkin' her out? :eek:

oh oh... Insects dive-bombing from the skylights will be next... watch out the end is NEAR!! :stirpot::taunt:

Cam
11-03-2011, 09:43 AM
exotic?... were you checkin' her out? :eek:

oh oh... Insects dive-bombing from the skylights will be next... watch out the end is NEAR!! :stirpot::taunt:

Look...I'm married, not blind!!....Greendawg has a beautiful wife not to mention she's an awesome lady. Greendawg, still don't know how you pulled that one off you sly devil you!!......actually, when you get up close to Greendawg, he's actually quite the handsome chap....and those eyes of his...oh my......:inlove:

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Look...I'm married, not blind!!....Greendawg has a beautiful wife not to mention she's an awesome lady. Greendawg, still don't know how you pulled that one off you sly devil you!!......actually, when you get up close to Greendawg, he's actually quite the handsome chap....and those eyes of his...oh my......:inlove:

LOL :crazy:
rollin' up my sleeves... before.... halftime or after the game? :D

greendawg... you get this kind of grief from Cam all the time? :1popcorn::)

panfan
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM

Ya'll can all hold hands around the campfire and sing cumbaya after the game.:eek:

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Ya'll can all hold hands around the campfire and sing cumbaya after the game.:eek:

panfan... you going to show up too?... now THAT will be fun:cheerl:

panfan
11-03-2011, 10:02 AM
panfan... you going to show up too?... now THAT will be fun:cheerl:

yup - usually stand on the fence near the opposite side concessions stand. Quieter, no cowbells (hate those things), and I can listen to all the other side's fans complain about homer refs (even though they never are). Once they build the new stadium, I'll move up into the stands!! Maybe then there will be a little bit of elbow room

Purple Rain
11-03-2011, 10:06 AM

If you are a LH fan, you'll be singing "Another One Bites the Dust"

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 10:10 AM
yup - usually stand on the fence near the opposite side concessions stand. Quieter, no cowbells (hate those things), and I can listen to all the other side's fans complain about homer refs (even though they never are). Once they build the new stadium, I'll move up into the stands!! Maybe then there will be a little bit of elbow room

I lucked out and was about to retain my seats from last year. Though I am seated next a rather large array of people that like to sit and socialize. :eek:

Cam
11-03-2011, 10:23 AM

there's goin' to be a campfire??....shoot, I'm there!!!

greendawg84
11-03-2011, 10:27 AM
LOL :crazy:
rollin' up my sleeves... before.... halftime or after the game? :D

greendawg... you get this kind of grief from Cam all the time? :1popcorn::)

Yep thats the way that boy treats me :confused: I have to admit that I am a lucky man !:inlove:

AND I HATE PURPLE !

Cam , I will be at NASCAR so wont make the game . Son you will have to mind your manners and try not to get your a$$ kicked !

Cam
11-03-2011, 10:31 AM

You must hate this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZOHY7Z5eaQ

Cam
11-03-2011, 10:34 AM
If you are a LH fan, you'll be singing "Another One Bites the Dust"

If any of ya'll LH fans can sing like Freddy Mercury, I'm buyin' a ticket!!

panfan
11-03-2011, 10:40 AM
You must hate this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZOHY7Z5eaQ

Used properly, as shown , I gotta have more cowbell. Folks in stands got no rhythem with the danged thing. Just go ringing it all half cocked.

greendawg84
11-03-2011, 10:40 AM
If any of ya'll LH fans can sing like Freddy Mercury, I'm buyin' a ticket!!

I would skip NASCAR for that !

greendawg84
11-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Used properly, as shown , I gotta have more cowbell. Folks in stands got no rhythem with the danged thing. Just go ringing it all half cocked.

They should outlaw them damn bells , things drive me crazy !

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Noisemakers are a necessity specially when having to provide ADDITIONAL noise for the folks that simply wanna watch.:eek::D

greendawg... you are going to NASCAR and not the game? holy cow! you can DEFINATELY done your PURPLE! :1popcorn::crazy:

greendawg84
11-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Noisemakers are a necessity specially when having to provide ADDITIONAL noise for the folks that simply wanna watch.:eek::D

greendawg... you are going to NASCAR and not the game? holy cow! you can DEFINATELY done your PURPLE! :1popcorn::crazy:

You know now that I think about it Crown Royal comes in a Purple sack ..... That would be the only damn purple thing alowed in my house.....

My oldest is in college now so dont have one playing for the first time in 3 years :crying: gonna take a couple of years off and play, #2 is in 8th and #3 is in 3rd so I have some DAWGS coming up !:wave:

Cam
11-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Yep thats the way that boy treats me :confused: I have to admit that I am a lucky man !:inlove:

AND I HATE PURPLE !

Cam , I will be at NASCAR so wont make the game . Son you will have to mind your manners and try not to get your a$$ kicked !

Not to worry Greendawg...the only way I'm gettin' in trouble is if I run into that fat bastard school official again!! If I do, we're throwin' hands! And I ain't losin'!! Which reminds me of a story:

When I was a kid, a conversation with my dad took place that kinda went like this:

ME: "Dad, did you ever get in a fight?"
DAD: "Well, I didn't like fighting, but yes, I did, a few times."
ME: "Did you win?"
DAD: (with an annoyed look on his face) "Son, when I fight, I fight to WIN!"

Never had to ask him those questions again.......

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 11:19 AM
greendawg... purple is still PURPLE... WAVE IT HIGH!! :2thumbsup

Cam... so I should have my camera phone ready to record video for youtube? :D

LHPfactory
11-03-2011, 01:21 PM
LHP... are you going to the game?... you might have to do some yellin' for me
my voice is still not back:D:ack!:

Yep, ill b there, going to Burnet tonight also to watch my 7th grader as well.

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 02:14 PM

That wind is still blowing pretty good out there... bundle up! and GOOO PANTHERS!!!:2thumbsup

Cam
11-03-2011, 02:28 PM

See ya there LHP. My 6th grader wants to see some of his buds play..

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 02:47 PM
See ya there LHP. My 6th grader wants to see some of his buds play..

Is he anxious to play? That 6th grade year is the toughest since they can not participate. :ack!:

panfan
11-03-2011, 02:48 PM
its amazing how the smack talk comes in waves. And in this case - some old smack about band gets tossed in. Anyway, go Panthers. Weak I know - fingers are tired. I hope the freshmen pull out a W this evening. I think they are tired a little beat up. Some will go with varisty next week to practice - probably as practice squad, so those that do are getting ready to get a little lesson in intensity.

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 02:58 PM
its amazing how the smack talk comes in waves. And in this case - some old smack about band gets tossed in. Anyway, go Panthers. Weak I know - fingers are tired. I hope the freshmen pull out a W this evening. I think they are tired a little beat up. Some will go with varisty next week to practice - probably as practice squad, so those that do are getting ready to get a little lesson in intensity.

Those are the caffeine breaks :eek:
and yes, the upcoming week will interesting to watch the mix of the teams :D

Cam
11-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Is he anxious to play? That 6th grade year is the toughest since they can not participate. :ack!:

I think he's anxious now. A few months ago he hated 5th grade football mainly due to lousy experience playing for youth league and bad coaching. But now, since being in pre-athletics and running football plays / drills with Burnet coaches, he's excited cause they got him running plays in one of the receiver spots. Plus, the coaches have been praising him quite a bit for his efforts. A kid needs to hear alot of that at this age! One thing for sure, he's definitely not going to be a LB like his brother. This ones built totally different. Tall & fast. He'll be running away from Panthers instead of towards them!!...hehehe...

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 04:20 PM
I think he's anxious now. A few months ago he hated 5th grade football mainly due to lousy experience playing for youth league and bad coaching. But now, since being in pre-athletics and running football plays / drills with Burnet coaches, he's excited cause they got him running plays in one of the receiver spots. Plus, the coaches have been praising him quite a bit for his efforts. A kid needs to hear alot of that at this age! One thing for sure, he's definitely not going to be a LB like his brother. This ones built totally different. Tall & fast. He'll be running away from Panthers instead of towards them!!...hehehe...

It is awesome to behold when your son escalates his play. I know it has been that way watching mine :)

panfan
11-03-2011, 04:20 PM

6th grader huh? Who does he have for Math - might be my wife. She teaches 6th grade math in Burnet.

Cam
11-03-2011, 04:28 PM
6th grader huh? Who does he have for Math - might be my wife. She teaches 6th grade math in Burnet.

I believe it's Cranfill (spelling??)....anyway, he likes that class..saids it's tough...is that the Mrs.?

panfan
11-03-2011, 04:30 PM
I believe it's Cranfill (spelling??)....anyway, he likes that class..saids it's tough...is that the Mrs.?

Nope - but she is an excellent teacher (according to my mrs), been doing it a lot of years.

lv2937
11-03-2011, 05:06 PM
7th a only loss in district is to the badgers.

lv2937
11-03-2011, 08:06 PM

LH 7th A had their first loss of the season last week against Lampasas (Come on Taylor beat the Badger A team), How is Burnet 7th A looking ? Burnet 7th grade B team district champs 6 to 0 over liberty hill

panfan
11-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Well the Burnet Freshmen brought the whoopa$$ to LH tonight. It was not pretty, 50+ to ZERO. We simply did not show up to play and they did. Congrats Burnet Freshmen. I hope tomorrow evening the tables are turned.

LHHS_Mom
11-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Well the Burnet Freshmen brought the whoopa$$ to LH tonight. It was not pretty, 50+ to ZERO. We simply did not show up to play and they did. Congrats Burnet Freshmen. I hope tomorrow evening the tables are turned.

Friday's upon us.... it is going to be GAME TIME!!!

Bring out the Electric Shock collars!! :D:taunt:

panfan... it is always awesome to see the young guys and the potential they have:cheerl:

greendawg84
11-04-2011, 07:16 AM
7th a only loss in district is to the badgers.

Not no more !

greendawg84
11-04-2011, 07:18 AM

I tried to warn you panfan , them Fish Dawgs are bad to the bone.

panfan
11-04-2011, 07:45 AM
I tried to warn you panfan , them Fish Dawgs are bad to the bone.

I already knew that - but last year we played them to within 2, the previous year we beat the same group. Difference makers lst night. LH Fish attitude - they thought they would loose before going in (it was wildfire around the locker room according to my boy - he was pissed); Burnet came to play, we did not; Athletically,we lost 5 talented folks - 1 to varsity, 1 to Burnet (he scored two TDs last night and was our statring LB), 3 to basketball. Not excuses, just facts. We skated by against lesser teams, but could not do it against a quality - well round team, which is what Burnet Fish brought last night. Congrats.

panfan
11-04-2011, 08:02 AM
On a brighter note - LH varsity will pull out a W tonight.

LHPfactory
11-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Not no more !

The A team didnt play well last night, Congrats to Burnet for runner up in D25.

Whats this I hear about burnet 6th grade having a pre athletics, you mean they get to practice the system a whole year before going to 7th grade football, we need to get the same thing in LH.

I know Burnet varsity has had a tough season, but I fully expect their best game tonight in LH, rivalry and their last game will bring out the best in the Bulldogs, However LH should win this in a hard fought game to the end.

greendawg84
11-04-2011, 09:59 AM

You Sir are prolly correct , its just a matter of how much.......

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 10:53 AM

Heck YEAAAAH LH will!... I am stoked! :D
I do know what you mean... the original band of boys (from freshman year two seasons ago and now juniors) slowly disbanded for those very same reasons... interests in other sports, injuries
Things like that can take a toll :ack!:
Hopefully with the right combination, rebuilding will cement them once again. :thumbsup:

BLEEDZGREEN
11-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Burnet will fight hard tonight no doubt, I just hope we can eliminate giving up the big runs.
Should be a good one with the #3 rusher (#35) in Central Tex vs the #4 rusher my son! :)

Cam
11-04-2011, 01:00 PM
How did the scores go last night? I know the frosh won. How bout the 7th, 8th, & JV? Anybody know? I got stuck at work I didn't make it.....

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Cam... normally I'd have heard scores through the grapevine by now... but I don't even know yet :)

I'm still getting my warm clothes together for tonight... :D

panfan
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM
How did the scores go last night? I know the frosh won. How bout the 7th, 8th, & JV? Anybody know? I got stuck at work I didn't make it.....

I think Burnet made a clean sweep through junior high, and fish. not sure on scores other than fish, and I would rather not repeat it again.

LH JV won.

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 02:29 PM
It is getting close to .... PANTHER TIME!!! :2thumbsup:D

Cam
11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
It is getting close to .... PANTHER TIME!!! :2thumbsup:D

Oh yeah!!.....well, I did my part......on my way to work I drove into LH school parking lot, made a quick U-turn, and ran over all the spirit signs...actually, I missed a few!!:eek::stirpot:

Cam
11-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Hey MOM, ya think maybe you can get the maintenance folks to get us some heaters over on our side???......might be a good idea...cause some them dang Burnet folks might just start some fires!!....just in case, I'll be equipped for smores!!...yummmm.....

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Hey MOM, ya think maybe you can get the maintenance folks to get us some heaters over on our side???......might be a good idea...cause some them dang Burnet folks might just start some fires!!....just in case, I'll be equipped for smores!!...yummmm.....

There would not be enough heaters to stay warm :ack!:
Though I did find my scarf, and some hand warmers...OH! along with my thermal shirt :D

LOL... you ran them over? :1popcorn:
When LH wins tonight... I'll have them sent to your front yard. :crazy:

Cam
11-04-2011, 03:54 PM
There would not be enough heaters to stay warm :ack!:
Though I did find my scarf, and some hand warmers...OH! along with my thermal shirt :D

LOL... you ran them over? :1popcorn:
When LH wins tonight... I'll have them sent to your front yard. :crazy:

What?..no thermal underwear???....
When LH loses tonight..I'll pick them up myself and take them to my front yard.......bully!!!:twitch:

Cam
11-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Notice Greendawg is missin' today???.....already headin' to the NASCAR track!!.....that's all they need over there, another white boy......dios mio......

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 03:59 PM
notice greendawg is missin' today???.....already headin' to the nascar track!!.....that's all they need over there, another white boy......dios mio......

omg... LOL

Cam
11-04-2011, 04:10 PM
I expect a LH victory tonight especially with Burnet in a down year. But they'll be coming to play so you never know. My boy is on the road as I write this coming from Angelo State. So, my two boys and I will be there to support our Dawgs....And kudos especially to two players that I think have played their hearts out this year. #54 LB Ryan Rundzieher & #25 Demone Belmarez. Those two boys never quit even when the chips were down and deserve 1st Team All-District honors for sure. My son talks about how much he wished #54 would've been there next to him @ LB last year but a season ending injury prevented that. #54 has come back with a vengeance...#25...what can I say, try and stop him.....if he gets into your secondary, it's "see ya" time!

BLEEDZGREEN
11-04-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm pumped for tonight! I just kicked my neighbors black cat with my green & white Nikes his kids attend LH so I'm sure he'll understand.

LHHS_Mom
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm pumped for tonight! I just kicked my neighbors black cat with my green & white Nikes his kids attend LH so I'm sure he'll understand.

LOL.. BRING... IT ... ON!!!

Travel safely everyone!! :D

holcomb2012
11-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Liberty Hill-24
Burnet-7
Almost half

lv2937
11-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Salado 44 Llano 14

holcomb2012
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Liberty Hill-44
Burnet-13

Midway through the 3rd

Cam
11-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Damned train conductor! (for those who have never been to LH stadium, the train tracks on the visitor side are about 3 feet from the back of the bleachers!) Mr. Train Conductor decided to "blow his horn" causing all the folks on the top row to jump...and in my case, almost crap my pants!

Purple Rain
11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Damned train conductor! (for those who have never been to LH stadium, the train tracks on the visitor side are about 3 feet from the back of the bleachers!) Mr. Train Conductor decided to "blow his horn" causing all the folks on the top row to jump...and in my case, almost crap my pants!

You probably had a similar reaction each time you looked at the scoreboard...

wimbo_pro
11-07-2011, 12:50 PM

Oh no he DIDN'T!!!!

Cam
11-07-2011, 01:45 PM

LOL!!....actually no...it was more the urge to pee....so off to the restroom I went..over and over....probably just nerves...I did have one very slight "shart" when I stood up suddenly after one of #35's breakaway TD's...........but hey, did you notice most Burnet folks stuck around till the bitter end?.....we love our Dawgs!...
Purple Rain...please change your name! I can't stand that movie or his/her? music......can one of the moderators please help him?

greendawg84
11-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Dude that cat belongs to my boss !

Proud of your boy , he had a great year and hopefully he will get some offers at the next level.

greendawg84
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Notice Greendawg is missin' today???.....already headin' to the NASCAR track!!.....that's all they need over there, another white boy......dios mio......

You aint never lied on that son , there is one hell of a bunch of white boys at that gig! I did manage to make it back in one piece !

Purple Rain
11-07-2011, 01:54 PM
LOL!!....actually no...it was more the urge to pee....so off to the restroom I went..over and over....probably just nerves...I did have one very slight "shart" when I stood up suddenly after one of #35's breakaway TD's...........but hey, did you notice most Burnet folks stuck around till the bitter end?.....we love our Dawgs!...
Purple Rain...please change your name! I can't stand that movie or his/her? music......can one of the moderators please help him?

Not only did the Burnet faithful stick around until the bitter end, so did the team and that was impressive to say the least.

No mod help needed. The screen name has nothing to do with Prince, the Symbol, the artist formerly known as Prince or whatever else he might be going by these days.

wimbo_pro
11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
The screen name has nothing to do with Prince, the Symbol, the artist formerly known as Prince or whatever else he might be going by these days.

Good to know, Purple Rain. By the way, nice shoulder pads with that leather jacket.

Purple Rain
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Good to know, Purple Rain. By the way, nice shoulder pads with that leather jacket.

Speaking of leather, rumor has it you played football with a leather helmet, which would explain some of your posts.:wave:

BLEEDZGREEN
11-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Dude that cat belongs to my boss !

Proud of your boy , he had a great year and hopefully he will get some offers at the next level.

Thanks Greendawg!!
I hope so too, we have some interest just nothing formal yet.

Tx Challenge
11-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Speaking of leather, rumor has it you played football with a leather helmet, which would explain some of your posts.:wave:

Purple, you have not been around long enough to know Wimbo. Actually, when you meet her, you will realize she is a nice girl

Purple Rain
11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Purple, you have not been around long enough to know Wimbo. Actually, when you meet her, you will realize she is a nice girl

Who said anything about wimbo not being nice? It was a joke so lighten up.