PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs eagles

eagleqb_14
10-30-2011, 02:04 PM
i have been waiting for this game all week, cowboys by 10!!

yellaseeker
10-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Cowboys probably win it but I'll still be pullin for the Eagles. Hope they put Romo on his back continously and wish Jerry Jones would sell out. Hurrah!, Texans win over Jag's.

eagleqb_14
10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
gametime

Roughneck93
10-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Well that seemed pretty easy.

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
The refs just cant seem to decide what is consistent in helmet to helmet on QB

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Eagles making this look toooo easy

eagleqb_14
10-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Run defense is awful tonight, 14-0

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Eagles making this look toooo easyWhere is farmersfan defending his precious defense, They look like the rams d last week

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Run defense is awful tonight, 14-0Not just the run!

Roughneck93
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Gonna be one of those nights.

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
guess that is Romo's fault

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 07:50 PM
guess that is Romo's faultYeah no kidding,
And apparently the eagles are immune to the holding calls.

lbjacj
10-30-2011, 07:56 PM
How 'bout them Cowboys!?

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 07:57 PM
becoming comical

skins4life
10-30-2011, 08:01 PM
becoming comical

Kinda reminds me of the Eagles-Redskins game last year. YUCK

eagles_victory
10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Man Andy Reid and Morningway are eating Rob Ryans lunch.

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 08:09 PM

the players arent helping either..more than once on some long runs Dallas had a guy or two there and they did not make the play

TexMike
10-30-2011, 08:11 PM
There is no way they could pick up a punter who was not crippled??????

bobcat1
10-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Got an early day tomorrow and I turned it off. Blood pressure was getting too high. Night all.

bobcat1
10-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah no kidding,
And apparently the eagles are immune to the holding calls.This!

eagles_victory
10-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Romo lovers will write this off with everytime someone else messes up "haha is that Romo's fault too" but the lacking of any kind of ball movement falls at least a little bit on Tony.

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Romo lovers will write this off with everytime someone else messes up "haha is that Romo's fault too" but the lacking of any kind of ball movement falls at least a little bit on Tony.

I was talking about the int when I said that

This is a total team failure

Tejastrue
10-30-2011, 08:57 PM
It has been brutal...:ack!:

LIONS#1
10-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Only thing worse than Dallas not being able to do anything is having to listen to Chris Collinsworth!!:1popcorn:

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 09:19 PM
not seen a give up since last year..wow

zebrablue2
10-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Only thing worse than Dallas not being able to do anything is having to listen to Chris Collinsworth!!:1popcorn:

:iagree:

coach
10-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Said it since day 1. Jason garrett is not the answer

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
this might even be worse tackling than last year agianst GB

forum_guy
10-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Andy reid after a bye is i believe now going to be 13-0. This is nothing new

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Andy reid after a bye is i believe now going to be 13-0. This is nothing new

watch out..comeback is on!!! LOL

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2011, 09:45 PM
At least Ware still showing effort

GrTigers6
10-31-2011, 05:29 AM
We all knew that the eagles would pull it together eventually. I was just hoping the Cowboys would be prepared like it was gonna be this game. They played like the game was already decided. hopefully they can learn from it and build on it with the schedule they have coming up and build up some wins

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 06:07 AM
Where is farmersfan defending his precious defense, They look like the rams d last week

Really GrTigers6? I would expect comments like this from some of the others, but not you! Show me where I have EVER defended after a poor performance? Yesterday was a horrible showing by the entire team. Including the defense! But I think I told everyone two months ago that Rob Ryan's mouth would come back to haunt this team. I saw a number of Eagles interviewed that said the team was motivated by Ryan's "All Hype Team" comments and that Andy Reid showed it to them for two week leading up to this game. And we haven't seen the end of those comments yet! Bob Ryan's mouth is making a much bigger splash in the NFL than his ability to coach is................

GrTigers6
10-31-2011, 06:17 AM
Really GrTigers6? I would expect comments like this from some of the others, but not you! Show me where I have EVER defended after a poor performance? Yesterday was a horrible showing by the entire team. Including the defense! But I think I told everyone two months ago that Rob Ryan's mouth would come back to haunt this team. I saw a number of Eagles interviewed that said the team was motivated by Ryan's "All Hype Team" comments and that Andy Reid showed it to them for two week leading up to this game. And we haven't seen the end of those comments yet! Bob Ryan's mouth is making a much bigger splash in the NFL than his ability to coach is................Yeah, I was just messing with you, It was a horrible showing by the entire team. And yes I agreed with you that Ryan's mouth would come back to haunt him yesterday, Lets hope he learns from it.The eagles definetly had something to prove to Ryan

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 06:29 AM
Good ole fashion butt whoopin...now we see how Dallas responds..the next 5 games set up nice for Dallas.should be 8-4 or 7-5 going into the home stretch

eagles_victory
10-31-2011, 06:52 AM
Really GrTigers6? I would expect comments like this from some of the others, but not you! Show me where I have EVER defended after a poor performance? Yesterday was a horrible showing by the entire team. Including the defense! But I think I told everyone two months ago that Rob Ryan's mouth would come back to haunt this team. I saw a number of Eagles interviewed that said the team was motivated by Ryan's "All Hype Team" comments and that Andy Reid showed it to them for two week leading up to this game. And we haven't seen the end of those comments yet! Bob Ryan's mouth is making a much bigger splash in the NFL than his ability to coach is................ Funny how this talking thing goes both ways. People loved it when Jason Terry kept talking in the finals. People want to have it both ways they love Joe Namath for the guarantee or Jason Terry for what he said but then when it doesn't work that is the reason for the loss. I mean sure the situations aren't the exact same but similiarites can definitely be drawn.

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Funny how this talking thing goes both ways. People loved it when Jason Terry kept talking in the finals. People want to have it both ways they love Joe Namath for the guarantee or Jason Terry for what he said but then when it doesn't work that is the reason for the loss. I mean sure the situations aren't the exact same but similiarites can definitely be drawn.

Sorry EV! The differences between those two situations is huge! Jason Terry would have had to call Lebron james a overhyped media creation for the two to be the same. And Jason Terry has over a decade of history to back up what he says. Rob Ryan has a back ground of living under the shadow of his daddy Buddy Ryan, eating twinkies and pretending he was a flower child from the 60's. The man has ZERO skins on the wall yet he has been portrayed as a genius of some sort. He got exposed to the highest level last night. The one thing that I did not expect from him that I liked was he actually took all the blame on himself. He seems to me like the type of guy that would throw his players under the bus at the slightest hint of adversity. But everyone keep in mind that Rob Ryan is working towards a Head Coaching job in Miami next season. We haven't seen the REAL Rob Ryan yet....................... Stay tuned!

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 07:39 AM
Good ole fashion butt whoopin...now we see how Dallas responds..the next 5 games set up nice for Dallas.should be 8-4 or 7-5 going into the home stretch

And basically this is where everyone expected them to be from the beginning!

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
And basically this is where everyone expected them to be from the beginning!

yep..funny how this season has unfolded, but Dallas is still in a really good spot as long as they beat the teams they are supposed to.

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 10:37 AM
yep..funny how this season has unfolded, but Dallas is still in a really good spot as long as they beat the teams they are supposed to.

Most people predicted 9-7 or 8-8 for this team and they can still easily accomplish that. But to me it certainly feels like settling for less. I heard Chris Collinsworth before the game say that it was not hard to picture this Cowboy's team as undefeated right now with the way they had played the tough teams so well. I wonder if he still feels that way after the game?

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 10:47 AM
Most people predicted 9-7 or 8-8 for this team and they can still easily accomplish that. But to me it certainly feels like settling for less. I heard Chris Collinsworth before the game say that it was not hard to picture this Cowboy's team as undefeated right now with the way they had played the tough teams so well. I wonder if he still feels that way after the game?

before last night it was easy to say well Dallas could be unbeaten...or winless..every game until the last two weeks were that close

Last night IMO was just one of those games that crap started early and Dallas never could get ahead of it...we will see if it was just an abberation or how this teams is

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 11:04 AM
before last night it was easy to say well Dallas could be unbeaten...or winless..every game until the last two weeks were that close

Last night IMO was just one of those games that crap started early and Dallas never could get ahead of it...we will see if it was just an abberation or how this teams is

I agree! Everything Philly did seemed to work perfectly. I know Andy Reid is good but he ain't that good. The Cowboys were a step behind and out of position the entire game.
On a more serious note: Why do you supposed M. Bennett is still on this team today? He has served no purpose since day #1. he has been a mistake waiting to happen since the beginning. It seems to me that a player like Marty B should be an example to the rest of the players. I understand the mental aspect of having a Brooking on your team but that guy also is a waste of roster spot. Several things convince me this season is a throw away season in Jerry's mind and those two players as well as cutting Gurode and Columbo are some of them.......................

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
I agree! Everything Philly did seemed to work perfectly. I know Andy Reid is good but he ain't that good. The Cowboys were a step behind and out of position the entire game.
On a more serious note: Why do you supposed M. Bennett is still on this team today? He has served no purpose since day #1. he has been a mistake waiting to happen since the beginning. It seems to me that a player like Marty B should be an example to the rest of the players. I understand the mental aspect of having a Brooking on your team but that guy also is a waste of roster spot. Several things convince me this season is a throw away season in Jerry's mind and those two players as well as cutting Gurode and Columbo are some of them.......................

I never agreed with the Bennett draft pick..I thought Fasano was better..I always wondered if maybe he was to good and some felt Witten would feel threeatened with him on roster.

I told you before the season began that I think Dallas "threw this season away" and was in a small rebuild mode( and I have no problem with that).

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM
I never agreed with the Bennett draft pick..I thought Fasano was better..I always wondered if maybe he was to good and some felt Witten would feel threeatened with him on roster.

I told you before the season began that I think Dallas "threw this season away" and was in a small rebuild mode( and I have no problem with that).

I don't see any rebuilding TXB! I see some young O-linemen getting some playing time but most of them have already shown they aren't long term answers. M. Holland got cut eariler in the year because he sucked and they brought him back because of injury. Why not put someone else in there and keep putting a new person in there until they find someone that can get it done? But continuing to play a player that has proven they can't get it done is not rebuilding to me. Just some thought.

GrTigers6
10-31-2011, 11:30 AM
Most people predicted 9-7 or 8-8 for this team and they can still easily accomplish that. But to me it certainly feels like settling for less. I heard Chris Collinsworth before the game say that it was not hard to picture this Cowboy's team as undefeated right now with the way they had played the tough teams so well. I wonder if he still feels that way after the game?He also said in several instances that "that play is impossible to stop" If that was true they would run it every play.
I dont put any stock in what collingsworth says. Liked him as a player, cant stand him as a commentator.

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't see any rebuilding TXB! I see some young O-linemen getting some playing time but most of them have already shown they aren't long term answers. M. Holland got cut eariler in the year because he sucked and they brought him back because of injury. Why not put someone else in there and keep putting a new person in there until they find someone that can get it done? But continuing to play a player that has proven they can't get it done is not rebuilding to me. Just some thought.

Holland was cut because he came into camp out of shape..injuries happened and he did the right thing and went to a OL camp and lost 10 pounds so Dallas signed him back...they had no one else to trot out their

Bullaholic
10-31-2011, 11:42 AM
What an embarassing loss. These Cowboys have miles to go before they can even think Super Bowl. Going to be rough for a while, but I'm going to lick my fan wounds and wait for them to become the team we all want. Go Cowboys!

Macarthur
10-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Our interior OL needs a serious rebuilding. We're good at OT for years to come, but we need a C and at least one G in a bad way.

Outside of Lee, our LBers looked 60 years old out there. I hope Carter can play because he needs to start seeing PT. We need an infusion of speed on that LBing corp. Very disappointed in Spencer. With someone like Ware on the other side, you should be able to stumble into 6 sacks a year. Big disappointment.

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Holland was cut because he came into camp out of shape..injuries happened and he did the right thing and went to a OL camp and lost 10 pounds so Dallas signed him back...they had no one else to trot out their

A ten pound loss to a 300+ lineman isn't getting in shape. It's simply means they stopped with 4 helpings at the buffet instead of the normal 6??? :-)

And that was my point! How can you rebuild if you don't have any players. They brought in 3 people to try out and decided to keep Holland even though they had already cut him once..... Seems to me they are simply trying to get through this season. I am thinking Jerry has a plan!

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 01:55 PM
wait for them to become the team we all want. Go Cowboys!

From the looks of things you won't see the day! Maybe your great Grandchildren.................

Farmersfan
10-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Our interior OL needs a serious rebuilding. We're good at OT for years to come, but we need a C and at least one G in a bad way.

Outside of Lee, our LBers looked 60 years old out there. I hope Carter can play because he needs to start seeing PT. We need an infusion of speed on that LBing corp. Very disappointed in Spencer. With someone like Ware on the other side, you should be able to stumble into 6 sacks a year. Big disappointment.

I agree! And Spencer seemed to be greatness right out of the blocks.... Then he faded really bad. Anyone hear if Jenkins injury is going to cost him time off?

gobbler grad
10-31-2011, 07:31 PM

and enjoying it!

Txbroadcaster
10-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Seems to me they are simply trying to get through this season. I am thinking Jerry has a plan!

I said before the season Dallas is in a mini rebuild mode

yellaseeker
11-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Loved every minute of it. Hope J. Jones did too.

bobcat1
11-02-2011, 04:48 AM
I agree! And Spencer seemed to be greatness right out of the blocks.... Then he faded really bad. Anyone hear if Jenkins injury is going to cost him time off?2-3 weeks is what I heard.

BullBoy
11-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Loved every minute of it.

:iagree: