PDA

View Full Version : Do the Caldwell Hornets = Indianapolis Colts

Milk That Cow
10-29-2011, 11:03 AM
When I watched Caldwell play Giddings and was just shocked how bad they looked...

They still have some athletes. But just looked out-coached and out-conditioned all game...

Those were trademarks of the previous head coach and they are the total opposite now...

For you Caldwell Homers...

What Happened?

From afar, all I can see...

It ain't the Kids...

It's the Adults...

gambler1606
10-29-2011, 12:42 PM
When I watched Caldwell play Giddings and was just shocked how bad they looked...

They still have some athletes. But just looked out-coached and out-conditioned all game...

Those were trademarks of the previous head coach and they are the total opposite now...

For you Caldwell Homers...

What Happened?

From afar, all I can see...

It ain't the Kids...

It's the Adults... Nawww!!! Caldwell is better than Indy!

Pudlugger
10-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Caldwell does not have any size in their o line. The lineman looked diminutive compared to the Leps last night. Give the kids credit they played hard but it just isn't going to happen.Tough to run the football like they have in the past 5 years without the blocking up front. It is not the coaching. The coaching got them 2 tds against our first team defense with excellent play calling on qb draws. Also had some success with the screen pass. Just not able to block to run or protect the qb. Same problem on defense, too small all around in the box. Next year they will be bigger, older and better.

Old Tiger
10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
With the scheme they run you don't need size on the offensive line.