PDA

View Full Version : SEALY/BELLVILLE The Rematch!

gambler1606
10-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Okay!!! for all of you who can't get the Bellville/Sealy game out of your system, here is another thread so you don't clog up other threads. Bellville said the Refs were horrible and Sealy said you don't have the athletes we have.

lady's and gentlemen, and all the fans in attendance and around the world!!! LET's GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Tejastrue
10-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Okay!!! for all of you who can't get the Bellville/Sealy game out of your system, here is another thread so you don't clog up other threads. Bellville said the Refs were horrible and Sealy said you don't have the athletes we have.

lady's and gentlemen, and all the fans in attendance and around the world!!! LET's GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

gambler1606
10-29-2011, 12:32 PM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: LOL!! Tejas, I feel your pain. I just wanted to see how many more arguments I could get from the Bellville/Sealy friends. It's fun to listen to them, I get a kick out of it...

Sportshack
10-29-2011, 01:24 PM
LOL!! Tejas, I feel your pain. I just wanted to see how many more arguments I could get from the Bellville/Sealy friends. It's fun to listen to them, I get a kick out of it...

Fans of programs like Sealy and Wimberley do not complain about the refs in close, hard fought games...at least not for more than a year or two!!!!!!:eek:

Tejastrue
10-29-2011, 03:57 PM
fans of programs like sealy and wimberley do not complain about the refs in close, hard fought games...at least not for more than a year or two!!!!!!:eek:

lol... :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

Tejastrue
10-29-2011, 06:19 PM
LOL!! Tejas, I feel your pain. I just wanted to see how many more arguments I could get from the Bellville/Sealy friends. It's fun to listen to them, I get a kick out of it...

I guess you missed the Sealy / Wimberley sparring sessions earlier this year...if you need a few more laughs might go back and check some of the comments made before and after that game...:D

957tiger
10-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey Tejastrue I thought we had a good time with the give and take. Some of the recent banter lacks the intensity and the number of views we generated. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope the injury bug is gone for both our teams.

Tejastrue
10-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey Tejastrue I thought we had a good time with the give and take. Some of the recent banter lacks the intensity and the number of views we generated. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope the injury bug is gone for both our teams.

Yeah, :iagree:, hard to match that intensity...you guys are legit..and as far as the injury concerns I also hope and pray they are gone for both teams...I will also be pulling for Sealy the rest of the way and wish the best of luck to the Tigers...

Manso/V8
10-30-2011, 01:51 AM

If only you could relive that moment of 3adownlow glory!