PDA

View Full Version : Good morning 3ADL

Gsquared
10-28-2011, 07:02 AM
Its amazing im awake and at work this morning. I drank several gallons of Shiner last night while watching the World Series. I drank so much that I actually woke up this morning thinking the Rangers had won.

bigwood33
10-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Who you dropping the "Goo- Goo Curse" on this week?

MGAR
10-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Who you dropping the "Goo- Goo Curse" on this week?

lol the Rangers

95mustang
10-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Its amazing im awake and at work this morning. I drank several gallons of Shiner last night while watching the World Series. I drank so much that I actually woke up this morning thinking the Rangers had won.

Can you wear of Cardinals jersey tonight?

bigwood33
10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
I just read a G2 post on another site where he says that he "will be broadcasting the Aubrey v Whitesboro game tonight". I suppose that he will be part of TOC's broadcast team. So, he will be at OUR game. The only good news is that he picked Aubrey to win...that bodes VERY well for us! :clap::clap::clap:

Txbroadcaster
10-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I just read a G2 post on another site where he says that he "will be broadcasting the Aubrey v Whitesboro game tonight". So, he will be at OUR game. The only good news is that he picked Aubrey to win...that bodes VERY well for us! :clap::clap::clap:

uhh..G never picks who wins games we broadcast...can u link me?

bigwood33
10-28-2011, 11:09 AM
uhh..G never picks who wins games we broadcast...can u link me?
I didn't mean to get him in trouble "with the teacher"!

Txbroadcaster
10-28-2011, 11:10 AM
I didn't mean to get him in trouble "with the teacher"!

oh no, not all..I was just curious to se because both of us stay away from picking the game we broadcast

bobcat1
10-28-2011, 11:19 AM
oh no, not all..I was just curious to se because both of us stay away from picking the game we broadcast yep, he spends too much time singing Journey songs and insulting Celina. He just thinks that Bannana pudding was bad. Wait until he gets his next Nachos.:devil:

Txbroadcaster
10-28-2011, 11:21 AM
yep, he spends too much time singing Journey songs and insulting Celina. He just thinks that Bannana pudding was bad. Wait until he gets his next Nachos.:devil:

hahaha u got to admit..greatness with his lyrical choice

bobcat1
10-28-2011, 11:26 AM
hahaha u got to admit..greatness with his lyrical choiceNot me, I don't agree with nothin'. I do have some lava sauce I want to add to his nachos though. 1/2 a teaspoon will start a forest fire.