10-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Vote now until saturday
Estacado vs Cooper
Abilene Wylie vs Brownwood
Glen Rose vs Alvarado

tex_male
10-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Abilene Wylie vs. Brownwood

Only because garciap77 is making a believer out of me with all his propaganda messages…..:clap:

tex_male
10-28-2011, 11:36 PM
bump

ccmom
10-28-2011, 11:46 PM
In my opinion, the Wylie/Brownwood is not GOTW material. The playoff spots for our district have already been decided so the game has no implications.

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2011, 11:57 PM
Not even close.

The Estacado and Alvarado games will be blowouts.

Definitely Wylie and Brownwood.

Pendragon13
10-29-2011, 12:05 AM
In my opinion, the Wylie/Brownwood is not GOTW material. The playoff spots for our district have already been decided so the game has no implications.True, but since Lubbock Cooper and Estacado don't have many (or any??) posters here that I'm aware of....and Alvarado will most likely roll, it seems that a good old rivalry game between teams of similar strength (and plenty of fans here) should ge the nod..

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 08:25 AM
True, but since Lubbock Cooper and Estacado don't have many (or any??) posters here that I'm aware of....and Alvarado will most likely roll, it seems that a good old rivalry game between teams of similar strength (and plenty of fans here) should ge the nod..Where is the love for Glen Rose? We are much improved from the beginning of the year. Now I'm not saying we will win but I bet it will be a lot closer than most people think. It's for the district championship so I know both teams will be playing hard and have something to prove. It will be a good game we will keep it reach!

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Where is the love for Glen Rose? We are much improved from the beginning of the year. Now I'm not saying we will win but I bet it will be a lot closer than most people think. It's for the district championship so I know both teams will be playing hard and have something to prove. It will be a good game we will keep it reach!

Glen Rose wont be within 20 pts.. They will be lucky to score.. No one has put up over 50 yds total offense in 4 games... Come on.. Alvarado will give you some love come friday night.. Alvarado will have their 3rd string in after half to finish off the Tigers. Like all other opponents.. Youre about to play the real deal..

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Glen Rose wont be within 20 pts.. They will be lucky to score.. No one has put up over 50 yds total offense in 4 games... Come on.. Alvarado will give you some love come friday night.. Alvarado will have their 3rd string in after half to finish off the Tigers. Like all other opponents.. Youre about to play the real deal..You gave up 20 to Bridgeport. And we have the same type of offense and have added more weapons to our arsenal. Plus have added some more defensive players that have really improved our defense. I am really looking forward to it. If ft nothing else to see how much we have improved. Good luck and see ya Friday night.

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Good luck to yall too... Kinda wanted to play on your field.. I love the way it looks..

GrTigers6
10-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Good luck to yall too... Kinda wanted to play on your field.. I love the way it looks..You ought to see it with the arena almost done!

upper20
10-30-2011, 01:12 PM
I would vote for Wylie vs Brownwood, but don't have 100 posts yet. No playoff implications, but two pretty evenly matched teams that will not be holding anything back.

LIONS#1
10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
I would vote for Wylie vs Brownwood, but don't have 100 posts yet. No playoff implications, but two pretty evenly matched teams that will not be holding anything back.
Yep the ole' I don't have a 100 posts argument...I lost that argument..LMAO:crazy:

upper20
10-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Yep the ole' I don't have a 100 posts argument...I lost that argument..LMAO:crazy:

Yeah, guess I should apologize -- been posting some worthless drivel trying to get there ...