PDA

View Full Version : Possible terrible dilemma in the making!!

lostaussie
10-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I have waited most of my childhood and all of my adult life to see the Rangers win a World Series. I sure hope they get it done in 6.................because Friday night is Henderson in the house. The rain in St. Louis could possibly ruin everything!!! Surely some others would have this same problem. GET ER' DONE IN 6 BOYS.............We got games to attend on Friday:D

Gsquared
10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
I have waited most of my childhood and all of my adult life to see the Rangers win a World Series. I sure hope they get it done in 6.................because Friday night is Henderson in the house. The rain in St. Louis could possibly ruin everything!!! Surely some others would have this same problem. GET ER' DONE IN 6 BOYS.............We got games to attend on Friday:D
Take your ear muffs Warren

garciap77
10-26-2011, 03:39 PM

Gilmer by 50+ points!

ExScoop
10-26-2011, 03:46 PM
I'll be covering a game on Friday- Bloomington at Boling for El Campo Radio Station-So I hope Rangers finish it off on Thursday

Pendragon13
10-26-2011, 03:55 PM
If this happens..

DVR + earplugs + not turning on the radio on the way home = staying up really late to see what happened earlier in the evening

hollywood
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
They'll get it done tomorrow! But, just in case they don't... record it, wear ear plugs to the game Friday and threaten anyone that attempts to give you updates, a good 'ole East Texas butt whoopin'!:clap:

garciap77
10-26-2011, 04:00 PM
they'll get it done tomorrow! But, just in case they don't... Record it, wear ear plugs to the game friday and threaten anyone that attempts to give you updates, a good 'ole east texas butt whoopin'!:clap:

east texas???????

turbostud
10-26-2011, 04:04 PM
THis blows. Ihave to work tomorrow and friday night.

hollywood
10-26-2011, 04:20 PM
east texas??????? speed!!!!

lostaussie
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
They'll get it done tomorrow! But, just in case they don't... record it, wear ear plugs to the game Friday and threaten anyone that attempts to give you updates, a good 'ole East Texas butt whoopin'!:clap:It will never work.............i won't be able to stand it:D

garciap77
10-26-2011, 06:35 PM
speed!!!!

The "speed" is in WEST TEXAS and everyone knows it!:D

buckeyebob
10-27-2011, 04:59 AM
Congratulations! When did y'all get it?

coach
10-27-2011, 08:57 AM

try being in my shoes. I can remember staying up late when the rangers were playing on the west coast. It would be at 11:30 at night in August and the rangers would be 15 games out and i would be laying in my bed listening to the radio. I have waited for this day my whole life and now i have to miss game 6 and 7 bc of football...

Txbroadcaster
10-27-2011, 09:12 AM
try being in my shoes. I can remember staying up late when the rangers were playing on the west coast. It would be at 11:30 at night in August and the rangers would be 15 games out and i would be laying in my bed listening to the radio. I have waited for this day my whole life and now i have to miss game 6 and 7 bc of football...

My dad and I would have to sit out in our pasture in east texas because that is where we could pick up the signal

GrTigers6
10-27-2011, 09:27 AM
try being in my shoes. I can remember staying up late when the rangers were playing on the west coast. It would be at 11:30 at night in August and the rangers would be 15 games out and i would be laying in my bed listening to the radio. I have waited for this day my whole life and now i have to miss game 6 and 7 bc of football...I am calling games in Santo tonight and watching son play tomorrow night, So I know what you mean.

Phil C
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
I hope the Rangers win it all tonight but if not I will settle for Friday night. It has been a great year but I hope they can win it. You never know when you will get another opportunity to win a World Series and you need to win it when you can especially with teams like the Yankees that basically buy many of theirs.
It is like the super bowl when Dan Marino and the Dolphins went there and lost it his rookie year. He didn't expect to never get another chance at one but he didn't so you have to make the most of it or it may be lost.

Go Rangers!

BwdLion73
10-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Congratulations! When did y'all get it?

:):)

Phil C
10-27-2011, 10:51 AM
What I would like to see happen is the Rangers get good pitching tonight and the bats really catch fire similar to what the Cardinals did in Game 3. If not tonight then tomorrow night will be ok. Go Rangers!