PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 Postponed

Tin Cup
10-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Game 6 moved to Thursday. Hope we win it, can't interfere with Friday Night Lights!!!

coach
10-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Game 6 moved to Thursday. Hope we win it, can't interfere with Friday Night Lights!!!

unfourtanately it intererfers with thursday night lights and i will have to miss it...

Phil C
10-26-2011, 02:18 PM
This could be the thing that tips the series in St. Louis' favor. It gives Carpenter an extra day of rest plus they are home and have their scouting facilities readily available for study. Not looking good for the Rangers. :(

pirate4state
10-26-2011, 02:21 PM
well crap!!! I was looking forward to watching a game tonight! *sigh*

Roughneck93
10-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Game 6 moved to Thursday. Hope we win it, can't interfere with Friday Night Lights!!!That sucks. We're just gonna have to go out and win on Thursday.

GrTigers6
10-26-2011, 02:22 PM
well crap!!! I was looking forward to watching a game tonight! *sigh*Me too, this was the only night this week that I wasnt calling games. Of course my games tomorrow may get rained out.

Tejastrue
10-26-2011, 02:36 PM
This could be the thing that tips the series in St. Louis' favor. It gives Carpenter an extra day of rest plus they are home and have their scouting facilities readily available for study. Not looking good for the Rangers. :(

Always a "glass half empty" guy huh Phil C??? If it happens, I feel good about this group of Ranger hitters facing Carpenter for the 3rd time in this short of a time span...advantage Rangers...IMO...

Buckeye1980
10-26-2011, 06:48 PM
It is Cards favor and decsicion was made by former Cardinal Joe Torre Coincidnce?) I don't think so!

Tin Cup
10-26-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't think postponing this game is an advantage for either team. The winner is "business as usual" and the loser is always left pointing fingers or blaming something.

Emerson1
10-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Always a "glass half empty" guy huh Phil C??? If it happens, I feel good about this group of Ranger hitters facing Carpenter for the 3rd time in this short of a time span...advantage Rangers...IMO...
I think they mentioned earlier in the series that Carpenter had never pitched on short rest. It would also give Holland an extra day so he could go in a possible game 7 or even game 6.

Tin Cup
10-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Lewis Game 6 with Holland/Feldman in long relief if necessary.

Harrison in Game 7 (if necessary) with Holland/Wilson/Ogando in long relief situation.

I'd love to see CL go 7 innings with less than 2 runs scored and then Adams in 8th and Feliz in 9th. This would hopefully have a very happy ending.

zebrablue2
10-26-2011, 08:20 PM

:iagree: That Phil-- he is getting a little *%#@)($!!!!!!

Emerson1
10-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Seems like the extra day will help the Rangers. People have been saying all series that the bullpen was finally worn out. Now everyone has an extra days rest.