PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Old Green!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
10-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Sure would be a nice day for a bike ride! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!:wave:

Phil C
10-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Happy Birthday!

zebrablue2
10-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Happy Birthday V.!!! Hope it was a dandy...

Old Green
10-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks everyone:wave:

SintonFan
10-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Happy Birthday Val!

sinton66
10-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Happy Birthday from one old Scorpio to another. Mine's Friday.

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Happy Birthday from one old Scorpio to another. Mine's Friday.

Mine is the following Friday. Memories are funny things....I remember taking a photo with you (on your birthday) at a Sinton football game. I also remember the following Friday (my birthday 2005) seeing you and meeting SintonFan for the first time when we played Mathis (in Mathis). That was my son's last high school game and he was injured and on the sideline....we did win the game though!

I remember meeting Val in San Antonio at the Alamodome when Cuero was playing Sinton.

I met Phil C and Rita not long after I joined the board....

Geez, I am getting old!:foul:

SintonFan
10-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Mine is the following Friday. Memories are funny things....I remember taking a photo with you (on your birthday) at a Sinton football game. I also remember the following Friday (my birthday 2005) seeing you and meeting SintonFan for the first time when we played Mathis (in Mathis). That was my son's last high school game and he was injured and on the sideline....we did win the game though!

I remember meeting Val in San Antonio at the Alamodome when Cuero was playing Sinton.

I met Phil C and Rita not long after I joined the board....

Geez, I am getting old!:foul:

That was a good game(competitive that is, not anything bad about your son).
Dang, and now look at it. You and p4s are like buds or something. :D