Estacado @ Cooper
Monahans @ Andrews
Abilene Wylie @ Brownwood
Glen Rose @ Alvarado
All have district titles or playoff implications
Are there any more I overlooked?

IndianFan2012
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
I think Glen Rose@Alvarado will be a good game. Both teams will bring out their best to finish the season on a high note. Is Glen Rose big enough to go DI?

Bosqueville
10-26-2011, 01:03 PM
My vote is for Wylie vs Brownwood. No love loss there.. :)

upper20
10-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Sounds sort of odd, but the Wylie vs Brownwood game gets really interesting if Brownwood loses to Sweetwater this Friday. I'm not expecting that to happen, but if it does, Brownwood would have to beat Wylie to get into the playoffs. Further, if Sweetwater beats Brownwood and Wylie loses to Snyder, then Wylie could face elimination with a loss to Brownwood (depending on the tie breaker). Snyder is not going 0-2 to finish (last game is against Big Spring), but if they did, there is the scenario for a four-way tie at 2-2.

Wylie vs Brownwood will be a good game regardless, but if Brownwood beats Sweetwater, then it is determined that Brownwood, Snyder, and Wylie are the D5 playoff representatives and the season finale will be for bragging rights

GrTigers6
10-26-2011, 02:24 PM
I think Glen Rose@Alvarado will be a good game. Both teams will bring out their best to finish the season on a high note. Is Glen Rose big enough to go DI?nope 512. Unless yall and kennedale dont make the playoffs:D

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Alvarado Vs. Glen Rose.. For district Championship..

Ranger Mom
10-26-2011, 04:07 PM
So far I have
Estacado @ Cooper
Monahans @ Andrews
Abilene Wylie @ Brownwood
Glen Rose @ Alvarado
All have district titles or playoff implications
Are there any more I overlooked?

Monahans is open.

Andrews plays Greenwood.

Pendragon13
10-26-2011, 05:36 PM
My vote is for Wylie vs Brownwood. No love loss there.. :)Same here...but we *LOVE Brownwood.:inlove:

*to win at Gordon Wood

garciap77
10-26-2011, 05:42 PM
My vote is for Wylie vs Brownwood. No love loss there.. :)

This would be a boring game, because of all the the points we are going to hang on the kitty cats! This game will be over by the 1st qtr! Plus, we love the Lions just as much as we love the Tigers! :D

garciap77
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Glen Rose @ Alvarado gets my vote!

garciap77
10-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Sounds sort of odd, but the Wylie vs Brownwood game gets really interesting if Brownwood loses to Sweetwater this Friday. I'm not expecting that to happen, but if it does, Brownwood would have to beat Wylie to get into the playoffs. Further, if Sweetwater beats Brownwood and Wylie loses to Snyder, then Wylie could face elimination with a loss to Brownwood (depending on the tie breaker). Snyder is not going 0-2 to finish (last game is against Big Spring), but if they did, there is the scenario for a four-way tie at 2-2.

Wylie vs Brownwood will be a good game regardless, but if Brownwood beats Sweetwater, then it is determined that Brownwood, Snyder, and Wylie are the D5 playoff representatives and the season finale will be for bragging rights

Big Spring is going to beat Snyder and so is Wylie!!!! Sweetwater will beat Brownwood as well!!! Wylie will win the state championship this year! Go Bulldogs!!!!

GrTigers6
10-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Monahans is open.

Andrews plays Greenwood.

Oh well I guess texashsfootball was wrong then lol

navajo joe
10-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Good luck on your game friday.
Monahans is open.

Andrews plays Greenwood.

tex_male
10-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Monahans is open.

Andrews plays Greenwood.

I believe this poll is for next week not this current week

tex_male
10-27-2011, 01:46 PM
And I also question at what point did this current week became week 9 and next week 10... when did a Week get skipped?

Week 0, Week 1, Week2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, & Current Week 8 added up = 9 games ?

GrTigers6
10-27-2011, 02:57 PM
And I also question at what point did this current week became week 9 and next week 10... when did a Week get skipped?

Week 0, Week 1, Week2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, & Current Week 8 added up = 9 games ?There is 11 weeks in the regular season with one bye week. this is week 9 next week is week 10

tex_male
10-27-2011, 04:58 PM
There is 11 weeks in the regular season with one bye week. this is week 9 next week is week 10

After I got back to work from lunch I remembered a game I didn't count... I was thinking Monahans was 6-2 so I confused myself....