PDA

View Full Version : Prosper folks??

rholl
10-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Looked at schools on your schedule as regular season starts to wrap up.
La Vega, Alvarado, B'port, Argyle, Lovejoy thats a pretty good comparison of a few nice teams, give your thoughts on your schedule.

eagle-one
10-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Looked at schools on your schedule as regular season starts to wrap up.
La Vega, Alvarado, B'port, Argyle, Lovejoy thats a pretty good comparison of a few nice teams, give your thoughts on your schedule.

I think it was a very tough non-district schedule for sure, i just wished the district schedule was just as tough. I believe that is the only way to have your team ready for the playoffs.
The way we played against Argyle, Bridgeport, and Lovejoy i think we would be hard to beat. IMO

rholl
10-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Those teams have the potential to make nice playoff runs.
You guys have seen some nice teams!!

OldNavy
10-26-2011, 05:22 AM
I think it was a very tough non-district schedule for sure, i just wished the district schedule was just as tough. I believe that is the only way to have your team ready for the playoffs.
The way we played against Argyle, Bridgeport, and Lovejoy i think we would be hard to beat. IMO

I agree with you and think people are overlooking you. They will learn. You have outstanding athletes and a really solid D. Your O is coming on and your QB is a stud.

ExScoop
10-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Is Kent Scott still the head coach-I remember him like it was yesterday when he was at East Bernard

eagle-one
10-26-2011, 08:48 AM
I agree with you and think people are overlooking you. They will learn. You have outstanding athletes and a really solid D. Your O is coming on and your QB is a stud.

Yea, the D and O has really came on the last 6 weeks. I hope some are taking us lightly, I don't think other coaches will let their teams get in that mind set. We just need to keep everybody healthy and keep playing solid football.

eagle-one
10-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Is Kent Scott still the head coach-I remember him like it was yesterday when he was at East Bernard

Yes, he is. He has been here seen the 2006-07 season. Very good coach and man.

bowleghorses
10-27-2011, 09:13 AM
:thumbsup: Keep this to yourself...