PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs. Brookshire Royal

OLE'BULL
10-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Well we need to move on from the Bellvill/Sealy game and look at Brookshire. This is a must win for the Bulls, which they should. I would hate to go in to the last game of the season without a sure spot in the playoffs. Hopefully the team will rebound and build on the loss to Sealy. Lets work out the offensive wrinkles, and hope the D keeps playing well. There is nothing more enjoyable for the seniors to go out of the pasture of pain with a W. Again, hats off to Sealy, we need to move on... Lets go bulls!

buff4ever
10-25-2011, 08:08 AM
No rivalry here, bellville will win with some ease.

zebrablue2
10-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Do not let Brookshire hang around. Jump on them early and often, and a W will follow. GO BULLS!!!

Bull's-eye
10-25-2011, 12:20 PM
TCB Bulls! Let's start another winning streak....about 8 games would do the trick. :2thumbsup

The Bull #40
10-25-2011, 12:26 PM
I believe this one should be another easy win for the Bulls, Columbus beat brookshire by 3 in OT, Bellville beat Columbus 42-0. The Brahmas should come out with fire from the close loss to Sealy, ruining their undefeated season. I'm sure Rowe has been reminding them all week that we're still not guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, although most are assuming the Bulls will win out. I'm expecting another shutout for the Brahma D and the O to light up the scoreboard. This is the senior's last game on the Pasture of Pain, they'll make it one to remember. Bellville 56-0. Playoff bound.

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."

trg
10-25-2011, 12:35 PM
I believe this one should be another easy win for the Bulls, Columbus beat brookshire by 3 in OT, Bellville beat Columbus 42-0. The Brahmas should come out with fire from the close loss to Sealy, ruining their undefeated season. I'm sure Rowe has been reminding them all week that we're still not guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, although most are assuming the Bulls will win out. I'm expecting another shutout for the Brahma D and the O to light up the scoreboard. This is the senior's last game on the Pasture of Pain, they'll make it one to remember. Bellville 56-0. Playoff bound.

I think you are right Bull #40. I am definitely not looking forward to this last game in the Pasture of Pain so don't be surprised if I am a little teary-eyed. Go Bulls!!!

YTBulldogs
10-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Bellville Brahmas bounce back big. Beats Brookshire badly.

How ya like all them b's in above prediction?

Bull's-eye
10-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Bellville Brahmas bounce back big. Beats Brookshire badly.

How ya like all them b's in above prediction?

:2thumbsup Brilliant!

gambler1606
10-25-2011, 07:57 PM
TCB Bulls! Let's start another winning streak....about 8 games would do the trick. :2thumbsup
Brookshire Royal over Bellville 20 to 14
Brookshire Royal Band over Bellville's Band 44 to 6

the genious
10-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Brookshire Royal over Bellville 20 to 14
Brookshire Royal Band over Bellville's Band 44 to 6

Brookshire band was slightly disappointing :(

Red Bull
10-26-2011, 07:10 AM
To me this game has TROUBLE written all over it. I think Bellville will win this game handily if they have put the Sealy game behind them. I would say 35-14. If they are still thinking about the close loss to Sealy, then things could be a whole lot closer.

Let's go Bulls. Focus on this week and take care of business.

AKA CEASAR
10-26-2011, 09:30 AM
well don't count your eggs before they hatch, but that brookshire team has been known to surprise people, just ask Giddings how it worked out for them the first three time they played brookshire. Just saying they play the game for a reason.

Manso/V8
10-26-2011, 10:38 AM
To me this game has TROUBLE written all over it. I think Bellville will win this game handily if they have put the Sealy game behind them. I would say 35-14. If they are still thinking about the close loss to Sealy, then things could be a whole lot closer.

Let's go Bulls. Focus on this week and take care of business.

The Bellville team has put the Sealy game behind them.....it is the adults in the community that keep talking about the could ofs and should ofs from last Friday!

The Bulls are now focused on clinching a playoff spot!
I say the Bulls take this one, but I'm not ready to predict a score.......I don't know enough about the Falcons.
Do any of yall have some details?

BTW, the Bellville JV is playing Tomball Memorial on Thursday in Tomball. Evidently Royal is not fielding a JV team this year.
Tomball Memorial is a new high school in Tomball ISD that was added to our district this year. I believe they are fielding varsity teams in all sports but football this year. They took third in Volleyball, so congrats to them for making the VB playoffs in their first year. I think next year they will probably move up in classification. I believe that Tomball Memorial and Tomball HS will both be using the Tomball HS stadium. Directions to the game can be found at Bellvilleisd.org.

OLE'BULL
10-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Does Brookshire have anybody that the Bulls need to keep an eye on? Thank goodness Brandon Williams is gone...

ExScoop
10-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Royal doesn't have much of an offense-Only scored 11 points last week against Columbus-Brahmas win easy

Red Bull
10-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Manso / V8,

I hope you are right. I saw a lot of kids pretty devastated Friday after the game. Sometimes losses like this can linger. I trust Coach Rowe will get them ready to play this Friday as it is the seniors last home game and parent night.

trg
10-27-2011, 12:19 PM
I think they will be ready. It's the Seniors last home game in the Pasture of Pain and they are focused on the big prize: making it to the playoffs.

Go Bulls!!!

The Bull #40
10-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Well I hate to say one player can make or break a team but it is obvious. No Brandon Williams = No Win against Bellville Friday night. The Brookshire offense doesn't seem to be doing much scoring this year even on weaker defenses. I don't know much about their defense but their backfield is not the same without Williams toting the rock. Don't think the Falcons will be making a run to the playoffs this year with the loss to Columbus last week, but you never know what can happen. Except in this game, Red Storm rolls: 56-0 with a playoff birth. GO BULLS!

teetle
10-27-2011, 12:41 PM
There bes no easy wins. I expects the Bulls to wins this ones. Bulls gave de Tigers alls theys wants. But, Jimmie hads something for them. He know whats he bes doing. Bulls have something for Brookshire. Bulls wins.:ack!::ack!::clap:

Renegade
10-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Royal can actually lose the last two games and still make it in.

If Stafford beat Bellville by 9 points or less, there will be a 3 way tie for third place. Royal gets in by points because they are +3. Columbus is +3 as of now. Stafford is -6 right now. Big game Friday between Spartans and Cards.

The Hell with it, Royal takes care of business and SPOILS Senior Night at THE PATURE OF PAIN. Royal 24-17.

trg
10-27-2011, 01:09 PM
The Hell with it, Royal takes care of business and SPOILS Senior Night at THE PATURE OF PAIN. Royal 24-17.

I don't think so.

AKA CEASAR
10-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Pasture of bums.....Royal walks away with it 35 - 7....stiffling defense and offense gets on fire!!! WHO'S HOUSE?????

Renegade
10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Bellville folk aint got no Heart. THey fold like a cheap tent. Watch some film from last year. THey still have the same attitude when things start going bad. Royal will make a game out of it and frustrate the "Mighty Brahmas" and they will fold in the 4th. MARK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA CEASAR
10-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I think its real funny how the "MIGHTY COWS" won two games and now they are world beaters...Just saying be prepared for a battle, the falcons will come out flying high and ruining senior night....Go three rounds deep two years in a row and then talk about success, one and done is all im saying

Renegade
10-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Red Storm? Who the hell gave yall that name? One of the Bum teams you beat this year. Throw out the records boys, Royal's going bum fighting. Royal 24-17 crushing the weak hearted brahmas. At least the cheerleaders still have their copenhagen to fall back on.

OLE'BULL
10-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Red Storm? Who the hell gave yall that name? One of the Bum teams you beat this year. Throw out the records boys, Royal's going bum fighting. Royal 24-17 crushing the weak hearted brahmas. At least the cheerleaders still have their copenhagen to fall back on.

Y'all are a class act, let me tell ya. Whether you are joking or not, dont talk about the kids. Thats a rule that will NEVER get overlooked on this board. You wanna talk about someone, how about me? And then god help you if we ever cross paths. Badmouthing our town, team, women, etc. will not be tolerated. There is some $h!t we could sling Brookshires way, but have more respect for our competitors than that. No need for all of your senseless posting, just let your team do the talking Friday night...

Friday Night=Crickets from the vistors bleachers

Bull's-eye
10-27-2011, 03:21 PM
I have to apologize to our previous opponents & their posters, you are not the worst posters on this board. We have a new winner! :wave:

Red Bull
10-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I look forward to hearing from Renegade and Aka Ceasar after the game. It is easy to talk smack before the game, but afterwards is tough some times.

SintonFan
10-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Go Brahmas!!!
Take it to 'em! :clap:

Dub-C
10-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I don't think the Bramha's have anything to worry about.

Bellville 50
Royal 0

The Bull #40
10-27-2011, 10:52 PM

First of all, the only reason y'all won any games the past two years is because of a man named Brandon Williams so you can thank him for even putting your program on the map.

Second: Brookshire Royal: vs. Sweeny 35 - 14 LOSS, vs. Caldwell 35-14 win, vs. Columbus 14-11 LOSS.
Bellville Brahmas: vs. Sweeny 29-6 WIN, vs. Calwell 63-14 WIN, vs. Columbus 42-0 WIN.... So, the "bum" teams that we played this year we beat handily and you lost to them, except Caldwell who has one win so congratulations on that accomplishment.

And third, this is not 2009 or 2010. It is 2011 and you have 2 wins, not in your third round of the playoffs. So as I stated earlier, The Red Storm rolls 56-0. GO BULLS!

Manso/V8
10-27-2011, 11:11 PM

Having a bad day Renegade?

ExScoop
10-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Think it will be closer than 56-0

zebrablue2
10-28-2011, 06:52 AM
Game day! Go get a playoff spot tonight Bulls! Play injury free, and kick some Falcon booty...

trg
10-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Game day! Go get a playoff spot tonight Bulls! Play injury free, and kick some Falcon booty...

:clap::clap::clap:

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 08:13 AM
just funny to hear how loud and proud the Brahma's are now they are front runners!!! Didn't you hear Renegade throw the record books and last month's scores out of the window this one is gonna be barn burner!!! Closer than the Brahma's think

Crasher
10-28-2011, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=The Bull #40;1626314]First of all, the only reason y'all won any games the past two years is because of a man named Brandon Williams so you can thank him for even putting your program on the map.

First of all...
We had 8 players sign with different levels of colleges last year. we had an all state free safety and WR/QB who signed a d1 scholarship. we had a LB who was all state as well. Not to mention several other kids who are attending universities/jucos on football scholarships. It was never about one kid. Ask giddings in the first round of the playoffs last year they held williams to 74 rushing yards..we threw for 300 on them.
Heck. Bellville...you should know better...we threw for almost 300 yards on yall last year! come on..how long does the "BW isnt here anymore" fly? Are we supposed to apologize for having a good RB? Also, Its funny how you have THE SAME KIDS as last year and you are having a great year...LAST YEAR YOU WERE HORRIBLE.WE STOMPED YOU 35-0 AND ALL THE KIDS AND COACHES DID WAS LOOK CONFUSED AND SCARED>. I NEVER HEARD A PEEP FROM YOUR SIDELINE..EVEN WHEN "THE FOG" WAS LURKING ON THE FIELD..YOUR SIDE WAS IN SHOCK.. ..Apparantly coaching does make a difference..not just who you have playing for you. Attitude and work ethic, and developing both make a huge difference. If it was all talent...then HISD or DISD would be state champs on a regular basis.
RACK EM...'
I'm DONE.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 09:00 AM
First of all, the only reason y'all won any games the past two years is because of a man named Brandon Williams so you can thank him for even putting your program on the map.

Second: Brookshire Royal: vs. Sweeny 35 - 14 LOSS, vs. Caldwell 35-14 win, vs. Columbus 14-11 LOSS.
Bellville Brahmas: vs. Sweeny 29-6 WIN, vs. Calwell 63-14 WIN, vs. Columbus 42-0 WIN.... So, the "bum" teams that we played this year we beat handily and you lost to them, except Caldwell who has one win so congratulations on that accomplishment.

And third, this is not 2009 or 2010. It is 2011 and you have 2 wins, not in your third round of the playoffs. So as I stated earlier, The Red Storm rolls 56-0. GO BULLS!

"Clear eyes, weak hearts, fold like a tent." You tell the Red Storm or whatever yall call yourselves these days that Royal is coming and coming with bad intentions.

teetle
10-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Reds Bulls, yous gots to be likes olo Teetle. Sometimes yous gots to eats somes dry crow:cheerl::wave::ack!:

OLE'BULL
10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=The Bull #40;1626314]First of all, the only reason y'all won any games the past two years is because of a man named Brandon Williams so you can thank him for even putting your program on the map.

First of all...
We had 8 players sign with different levels of colleges last year. we had an all state free safety and WR/QB who signed a d1 scholarship. we had a LB who was all state as well. Not to mention several other kids who are attending universities/jucos on football scholarships. It was never about one kid. Ask giddings in the first round of the playoffs last year they held williams to 74 rushing yards..we threw for 300 on them.
Heck. Bellville...you should know better...we threw for almost 300 yards on yall last year! come on..how long does the "BW isnt here anymore" fly? Are we supposed to apologize for having a good RB? Also, Its funny how you have THE SAME KIDS as last year and you are having a great year...LAST YEAR YOU WERE HORRIBLE.WE STOMPED YOU 35-0 AND ALL THE KIDS AND COACHES DID WAS LOOK CONFUSED AND SCARED>. I NEVER HEARD A PEEP FROM YOUR SIDELINE..EVEN WHEN "THE FOG" WAS LURKING ON THE FIELD..YOUR SIDE WAS IN SHOCK.. ..Apparantly coaching does make a difference..not just who you have playing for you. Attitude and work ethic, and developing both make a huge difference. If it was all talent...then HISD or DISD would be state champs on a regular basis.
RACK EM...'
I'm DONE.

There is a reason you threw for 300 yds against Giddings. Because of BW. Anyone who knows anything about football would say this "golly G, Williams forces a defense to key on him, which opens up the passing game."

Not saying he was your only horse, but he was the horse that got y'all over the hump. Lets just let our teams do the talking here at 7:30. I am afraid it will get ugly for Brookshire (if we want it to) but either way, we will still have respect for your team and your town... Go Bulls!

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Well Ole Bull...Hide the women,children, better yet all the townfolk, because The Falcons are in town and they will be up to win their playoff spot. Good luck and god help you, if you show up to the game late and the good old Brahma's are already losing in the pasture of bums....

StangEm
10-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Wow....lots of love in this forum this morning.......

OLE'BULL
10-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Well Ole Bull...Hide the women,children, better yet all the townfolk, because The Falcons are in town and they will be up to win their playoff spot. Good luck and god help you, if you show up to the game late and the good old Brahma's are already losing in the pasture of bums....

At least last year when we were down, we werent instigators. Especially toward superior teams. We win and lose with class. Just let me know how that crow tastes tomorrow morning... Good luck!

The Bull #40
10-28-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm not quite sure why all of the Brookshire posters are so sure they're gonna win.. did y'all aquire a secret weapon no one knows about? I understand backing your team but saying the "mighty (2-6) falcons" will beat the Brahmas and taking classless shots at our community are both ignorant acts. I cannot wait to see the Brookshire posters silence tomorrow after the beating the "mighty pigeons" take tonight. That being said, I hope the beating is injury free and classy. Bellville will act with class no matter what, Brookshire I'm not so sure...

A playoff spot clinching 56-0 Win for the Brahmas tonight, with the dirty birds going home crying.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 11:27 AM
I think you all need to take a chill pill and relax.

Just grab a dust rag and go dust all of your trophies. Oh wait, nevermind. :)

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 11:40 AM

First of all...
RACK EM...'
I'm DONE.

Crasher I agree that yall had a lot of good/great athletes last year, but BW was a special high school player. I'm glad I got to see him play and look forward to watching him on Saturdays and maybe on Sundays in a few years. We knew we didn't have much of a chance against Royal last year,
we came out and supported our team anyway but we didn't have a lot to cheer about. Yall would have beat Bellville without BW. I enjoyed watching the Royal athletes and the Royal band. I was pulling for you in playoffs.

We didn't have a good year at all last year. There are a lot of reasons why. That was last year, this year is way different. Sure, a lot of the same kids are playing, but they are a year older, and overall much better.

I would like to hear what you have to say after tonight's game.
I pick Bellville by 14.
Go Brahmas! Here's to an injury free game for both teams.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 12:15 PM

Hide our women and chidren, even our townfolk?
Are a bunch of thugs coming to town?
Are yall gonna take it out on the women and children if things don't go your way?
Maybe it is better that you forfeit rather than come up here with those intentions.
Do you really think Bellville is a bunch of bums?
I could talk bad about Brookshire, but I won't.

BTW, you might want to change your screen name, or maybe not.....Julius Ceaser was bi-sexual.
As his contemporary, philospher and senator Marcus Tullius Cicero put it,
"Caesar, the man of every women, and the woman of every man in Rome".

I'm not saying that is the way you are, or judging you.
I just wanted to make sure you knew that since you are calling yourself Ceaser.

Go Brahmas and here's to an injury free contest for both teams.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 12:25 PM
"Clear eyes, weak hearts, fold like a tent." You tell the Red Storm or whatever yall call yourselves these days that Royal is coming and coming with bad intentions.

Renegade, I am very disappointed in you. Where is your buddy gambler?

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 12:27 PM
I think you all need to take a chill pill and relax.

Just grab a dust rag and go dust all of your trophies. Oh wait, nevermind. :)

Since when has Sealy brought home hardware???? Late 90's at best just let it rest alright Sealy House Cats

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Hide our women and chidren, even our townfolk?
Are a bunch of thugs coming to town?
Are yall gonna take it out on the women and children if things don't go your way?
Maybe it is better that you forfeit rather than come up here with those intentions.
Do you really think Bellville is a bunch of bums?
I could talk bad about Brookshire, but I won't.

BTW, you might want to change your screen name, or maybe not.....Julius Ceaser was bi-sexual.
As his contemporary, philospher and senator Marcus Tullius Cicero put it,
"Caesar, the man of every women, and the woman of every man in Rome".

I'm not saying that is the way you are, or judging you.
I just wanted to make sure you knew that since you are calling yourself Ceaser.

Go Brahmas and here's to an injury free contest for both teams.

First of all that's my grandpa's name so you watch what you say about him, before this forum gets real ugly. Secondly just a reminder there are always some casualties in war, so good luck tonight with all the hoping and wishing, but I do remember a Horrible 2-8 Bellville team from last year that believed they could bet the Falcons and now tables are turned, but believe this, we will play a better game than ya'll did last year. And how can you say ya'll have class when we all know ya'll are front runners and will be silent as soon as ya'll get dropped tonight!!!!!

Renegade
10-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Manso, u just worry about keeping the copenhagen on stock for the woman folk in Bellville.

Tiger Pride, u won't have to worry about dusting off anymore trophis. You will be watching basketball pretty soon after Navasota donkey stomps yall in the first round for a second straight year. It would be nice for a change if someone would represent for the district for a change. Sealy and Bellville used to be "prestine names". Now they are becoming a joke.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Meant to say it would be nice for a change if someone besides Royal would step up and represent for the district.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 12:54 PM
First of all that's my grandpa's name so you watch what you say about him, before this forum gets real ugly. Secondly just a reminder there are always some casualties in war, so good luck tonight with all the hoping and wishing, but I do remember a Horrible 2-8 Bellville team from last year that believed they could bet the Falcons and now tables are turned, but believe this, we will play a better game than ya'll did last year. And how can you say ya'll have class when we all know ya'll are front runners and will be silent as soon as ya'll get dropped tonight!!!!!

I'm not talking bad about your grandpa. Why are you talking so aggressive and why all the smack talk? Something must be going on in Brookshire for yall to be so sour. Bellville needs this game to clinch a playoff spot. That's all we are focused on. Past records don't matter, it doesn't matter who the front runner is, or how the teams played last year, or how far anyone went in the playoffs last year. That is over and done with . All that matters is tonight's game. Win or lose, I will be on the forum to congratulate the winner. What about you? Win or lose, are you going be here?

Renegade
10-28-2011, 01:06 PM
U bet ur arse I'll be on here. It will take more than one loss to run me outta here. Won't have to worry about that though Royal 24-17.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
It does not matter how long it has been. A long time is better than no time. Just come on by, we will let you take a look and see what one looks like.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 01:11 PM
BTW, I have to side with my Austin County brothers. Any 2-6 team talking smack is weak.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Next week, you will be hearing a 3-6 team talking smack. Get used to it.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Renegade
Good luck tonight. I have to go with Bellville. They play good defense and ball control offense.

Bellville - 35 Royal - 6

BTW, I think the Royal/Sealy game will be closer than the Royal/Bellville game.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Tiger Pride, things would be a little different over here in Brookshire if yall weren't playing with two of our residents. Those two go by the name Davis and Seals. I believe you know what I'm talking about. I know there are loop holes to easily get around this. Royal's defense is on point right now. Just need to iron out a few kinks in the offense and we'll be fine.

teetle
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Lastes year bes lastes year. Yalls bes splitting hairys. Ole' Bulls probably rights. But thates whys theys plays the game. Justes remembers, Jimmie got something for you. He love everybody. He that way. :ack!::ack!::ack!:

OLE'BULL
10-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Tiger Pride, things would be a little different over here in Brookshire if yall weren't playing with two of our residents. Those two go by the name Davis and Seals. I believe you know what I'm talking about. I know there are loop holes to easily get around this. Royal's defense is on point right now. Just need to iron out a few kinks in the offense and we'll be fine.

??? Whats the story on this? Please elaborate. While I know they are not breaking any rules, this is the first I have heard of this and would like the story. Sealy has (hopefully) cleaned up the program from years ago and run a top notch football team. I just like to get all the gossip...

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 01:50 PM
What are you talking about Seals Jones lives a little north of Sealy and Davis lives in Sealy. Idk what ur problem is or what year it was the past decade or so that Sealy has rubbed your nose in it but if you're going to accuse us of something at least get your facts straight so you dont look like a completey incompetent moron when you post.

teetle
10-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Royals coulds step up if theys could just beats somebody. Theys gets wooped bys Columbus, then theys thinks theys can represents the District. Trys to earn the rights. Just sour grapes because of what Jimmie gots for you. You wills learn to likes it. Hang in theres.:ack!::ack!::twitch:

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
I think Royal is just in a bad mood because they thought they were supposed to be good and now they're on Stafford's level

Renegade
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
No story, just stirring the pot. Dad's from Brookshire, Moms sealy.

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 01:55 PM
??? Whats the story on this? Please elaborate. While I know they are not breaking any rules, this is the first I have heard of this and would like the story. Sealy has (hopefully) cleaned up the program from years ago and run a top notch football team. I just like to get all the gossip...
Its just Renegade trying to get people worked up Seals Jones lives a mile north of Sealy and Davis lives in Sealy

Renegade
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Hey sTx, how does it feel going one and done every year in the playoffs. Always ranked so high but nothing comes of it. If its not Cuero its Navasota. Living in the past.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Renegade
That is just weak. Ricky's mom is from Sealy and Ricky has been in SISD since 1st grade. I'm not sure about Davis, but I know he has been a Sealy residant for at least 7 yrs.

They are not your residants. There dads may have gone to Royal, but that is it.

You guys are really stretching it to find something to hang your hat on.

Good luck tonight, you will need it.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Teetle, read post above. Jimmies a hell of a regular season coach. Until I see W's in playoffs just another overanked underachieving specimens. What a waste of talent.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Manso, u just worry about keeping the copenhagen on stock for the woman folk in Bellville.

Tiger Pride, u won't have to worry about dusting off anymore trophis. You will be watching basketball pretty soon after Navasota donkey stomps yall in the first round for a second straight year. It would be nice for a change if someone would represent for the district for a change. Sealy and Bellville used to be "prestine names". Now they are becoming a joke.

Whatever.....

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:03 PM
ole bull
There is nothing to clean up. Those butt kickings back in the 90's were legit. Just a lot of bellville butt hurt.

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:09 PM
ole bull
There is nothing to clean up. Those butt kickings back in the 90's were legit. Just a lot of bellville butt hurt.

Really. Beacase I personally know the starting nose guard for Sealy lived in Pattison which is Royal district for the third ring. He then moved to sealy for the fourth one. I know because he is a good friend of mine. He was pretty damn good too.

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Since when has Sealy brought home hardware???? Late 90's at best just let it rest alright Sealy House Cats
Sealy brought home a state championship last year for the record, maybe u should do your research before u ask questions like that

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Nice try. He lived right down the road from me on Hwy 90 in Sealy. His grandparents lived in RISD down in the river bottom.

Sounds like pee pee envy is pretty heavy in royal also.

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey sTx, how does it feel going one and done every year in the playoffs. Always ranked so high but nothing comes of it. If its not Cuero its Navasota. Living in the past.
I got my 2 district championships and my state ring which is more than anyone in yalls pathetic school can say

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Looking forward to watching the Brookshire Royal band........I hope they are still on top of their game and not dwelling on last year.

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Looks like the lack of class in sports that brookshire is known for has made its way to their posters on the downlow, kinda sad but what else can u expect

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:19 PM
nice try. He lived right down the road from me on hwy 90 in sealy. His grandparents lived in risd down in the river bottom.

Sounds like pee pee envy is pretty heavy in royal also.

not his sophmore year he didnt. Moved his jr year

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 02:21 PM
So we are gonna forget that Sealy bailed a running back out of jail during their playoff run!!! and yeah I understand Sealy people are trained to lie when it come to residency. The Davis kid lives next to our starting running back and that kid has been at royal since kindergarden, so go ahead and keep the smoke and mirrors up we know the truth....Sealy can't win without cheating....thats why they exposed in the first of playoffs on a regular

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Grandparents lived in Pattison. Parents lived in Sealy.

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 02:24 PM
why are the sealy housecats even commenting on this thread they got lucky to beat Bellville, but will get destroyed by navasota in the first round again, hopefully Ricky will get a better look in basketball....

sTxforlife
So we are gonna forget that Sealy bailed a running back out of jail during their playoff run!!! and yeah I understand Sealy people are trained to lie when it come to residency. The Davis kid lives next to our starting running back and that kid has been at royal since kindergarden, so go ahead and keep the smoke and mirrors up we know the truth....Sealy can't win without cheating....thats why they exposed in the first of playoffs on a regular
and when did u get ur nose rubbed in it by sealy??

sTxforlife
why are the sealy housecats even commenting on this thread they got lucky to beat Bellville, but will get destroyed by navasota in the first round again, hopefully Ricky will get a better look in basketball....
dont know how u can get much better than texas and lsu already looking at you

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't care about the cheating, b/c that's what Sealy is known for, just don't like the strong talk when ya'll really haven't produced last couple of years, just saying why are you loud talking if you can't get out of the first round???? Yes Royal is down from having BW, but they are far from being out, just come to the game and watch some good friday night football!!!!!

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Grandparents lived in Pattison. Parents lived in Sealy.

i CAN DRIVE U OUT TO THE HOUSE HE LIVED IN WHICH IS NOW THE HOUSE HIS PARENTS LIVE IN WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE GRANDPARANTS YOU SPEAK OF.

AKA CEASAR
10-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Sealy can church it up all they want, but they have done some shady things in the past, present, and more than likely future wouldn't expect it any other way from them.....

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Where's OLE BUll, must be out buying the copenhagen for the women folk of Bellville.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:31 PM
I have a lot of family in both Brookshire and Bellville. This cheating talk has gone on for years. Why? Because of the envy of not winning a championship. Since you have not won one, no way could Sealy won without cheating.

Did a kid get bailed out of jail during football season. Yes. I am not proud of it, but when I played, I remember a Bellville player who had numerous trips to the county jail during his playing days.

Did Sealy recruit players. I think this is just humorous. During the 90's, our QB's, RB's were all lifetime Sealy residents. I can remember two players who transferred in and made contributions to the team. They did not make the difference of Sealy winning state championships.

When the game was over last Friday, the first words out of most people's mouth on the Sealy side was; "What is the excuse going to be this year?"

Renegade
10-28-2011, 02:32 PM
THey dip one thing and one thing only- COPENHAGEN FINE CUT

OLE'BULL
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
ole bull

Ehh, I am not going to get in this. I have nothing but respect for Sealy, I just like when we beat them. I was really trying to stick up for them in my earlier post but it must have come out wrong. Everyone in the area knows there was funny business going on. I am good friends with a guy who has 2 rings. I have heard some of it. That being said, the players, coaches, etc. from the mid/late 90's were the best of the best, no getting around it. I am done with this topic...

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 02:41 PM
ole bull
Fair enough.

I will let it rest also.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 02:53 PM
When the game was over last Friday, the first words out of most people's mouth on the Sealy side was; "What is the excuse going to be this year?"

Tiger Dad - Did you hear any excuses from Bellville? I didn't. I have to admit that Sealy posters' rose colored glasses analysis of the game was laughable.......the 50 yard "heave" on a rollout was pretty condescending comment for a well executed play that has been part of our game strategies all year, and what we do to people that get lulled to sleep stacking the box, and blaming the back up centers for the weaker than normal offensive showing for your "impossible to tackle" horses......instead of giving credit to Bellville's defense was weak minded.

Renegade - No one cares where RSJ and Davis lives, or if they spent the night at their grandparent's house a couple of times.
They have been Sealy school district students for years.

tiger pride
10-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Manso
Your qb was 4 -12 throwing for 83 yrds. You are right, it was a nice throw. However, I don't think you are going to light anyone up with your passing game. Just look at your year to date stats.

The issue was not a center issue only. Merely stating we played the game without 3 starting offensive linemen.

There were references made to officiating on the bellville/sealy thread. Go back and look.

Tiger Dad
10-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Tiger Dad - Did you hear any excuses from Bellville? I didn't. I have to admit that Sealy posters' rose colored glasses analysis of the game was laughable.......the 50 yard "heave" on a rollout was pretty condescending comment for a well executed play that has been part of our game strategies all year, and what we do to people that get lulled to sleep stacking the box, and blaming the back up centers for the weaker than normal offensive showing for your "impossible to tackle" horses......instead of giving credit to Bellville's defense was weak minded.

Renegade - No one cares where RSJ and Davis lives, or if they spent the night at their grandparent's house a couple of times.
They have been Sealy school district students for years.Tiger Dad didn't say anything. Tiger Pride did. I will say I have alot of friends in Bellville and it has been nothing but excuses all week. Mostly whining about refs. That said Bellville by 28 this week.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Manso
Your qb was 4 -12 throwing for 83 yrds. You are right, it was a nice throw. However, I don't think you are going to light anyone up with your passing game. Just look at your year to date stats.

The issue was not a center issue only. Merely stating we played the game without 3 starting offensive linemen.

There were references made to officiating on the bellville/sealy thread. Go back and look.

Just had to get that off of my chest since you brought up excuses. I don't want to hijack this thread in to another Bellville-Sealy chat.
I will send you a private message.

Anyway, appreciate your support in the Bellville-Royal game and I am glad to have more posters from Sealy. Hopefully, we will be going to our own playoff games and relying on yall for info on Sealy's playoff run.

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Tiger Dad didn't say anything. Tiger Pride did. I will say I have alot of friends in Bellville and it has been nothing but excuses all week. Mostly whining about refs. That said Bellville by 28 this week.

No offense Tiger Dad, my mistake, I just typed the wrong name......Tiger Dad and tiger pride........yall both have stripes and look alike. I have heard the same kind of comments and tell those folks, it just seems that way when you lose a close one.

Buff42
10-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Reading this thread is more fun than watching two oiled down strippers fighting naked in a kiddie pool full of red jello:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

Buff42
10-28-2011, 04:14 PM
What IS the playoff picture in D24?

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Royal just wants to make some noise this season because nobody has been talking about them this season aside from how bad they are.

BrahmaMom
10-28-2011, 04:37 PM
It's been a busy week for me, just caught up and am disappointed in the content and attitude of some of these posts. Bellville and Sealy have become respectful adversaries and both programs play, win and lose with class. That is a trait of a program with a long tradition. Thank you, Ole Bull for defending the town, women and children of Bellville. It is a weak fan who attacks fans and young men on the field. trg, I feel your pain; I was there last year. Enough, GO BRAHMAS!!!

BrahmaMom
10-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Brookshire better start their attack soon; it is almost half-time and the Brahmas are up 28-0 and on the 14 yd line. Oops, Falcon interception, good start. Don't slow down, Brahmas! Brahma Pride every down!

rancher
10-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Bellville 35 Royal 0 Half
Bellville having their way with the falcons.

sTxforlife
10-28-2011, 11:35 PM
i think that's the last we'll hear from the brookshire faithful for a while

Manso/V8
10-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Reading this thread is more fun than watching two oiled down strippers fighting naked in a kiddie pool full of red jello:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn: What kind of oil?

zebrablue2
10-28-2011, 11:51 PM
BIG win for the Bulls. Back in the playoffs, how sweet it is!!!!!:clap:

Manso/V8
10-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Brookshire has some pretty good athletes.
Their band was a lot of fun.
The Bellville defense scored on a 82 yard pick 6 by #2 (showcasing his burst and speed again) and a 46 yd recovered fumble rumble in by DT #32.
Brookshire scored in the 4th quarter after Bellville was penalized 30 yds for what I think was back-to-back sideline violations on the same down placing Brookshire at the Bellville 10.
Go Bulls!

gambler1606
10-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Renegade, I am very disappointed in you. Where is your buddy gambler? Manso, I missed the game. I was out of town on Business, I am truely disappointed I wasn't there, could of really rooted for my boys and sat with Renegade in the stands. I read all the Post, so now I guess it's wait till next year threads we can put out there. Congrats to the Brahmas, they deserve it this year. Hold on!! I'm gonna start another Sealy/Bellville thread. It's fun to read all the arguments and comments from the across the Mill Creek'ers.

Manso/V8
10-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Looks like the lack of class in sports that brookshire is known for has made its way to their posters on the downlow, kinda sad but what else can u expect

We beat them last night but I came away with a positive impression of Royal. They played clean, had some real good athletes, and put forth a lot of effort through the end of the game despite the score. Their QB Tevin Long is very quick and slippery, he escaped for nice gains on a few occaisions, and they have a big, powerful back (don't recall his name) that plowed up the middle for some strong runs. They pressured and sacked our QB, something we struggled with against Sealy as well. The sidelines seemed relatively empty, the program listed 28 Falcon players, with 15 seniors, 10 juniors, and 3 sophomores. The Bellville JV played Tomball Memorial on Thursday, I was told that Royal didn't have a JV team. That makes me wonder what is going on with their sophomore class. Maybe they allowed sophomores to play on the Royal freshman team, if that is permitted? The visitor's stands were pretty empty for a team that is relatively close by.....but it was pretty cold last night. The Royal band did not disappoint.

Manso/V8
10-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Manso, I missed the game. I was out of town on Business, I am truely disappointed I wasn't there, could of really rooted for my boys and sat with Renegade in the stands. I read all the Post, so now I guess it's wait till next year threads we can put out there. Congrats to the Brahmas, they deserve it this year. Hold on!! I'm gonna start another Sealy/Bellville thread. It's fun to read all the arguments and comments from the across the Mill Creek'ers.

gambler - what's going on with the sophomore class at Royal? There were only 3 sophomores listed in the program, and I was told that Royal didn't field a JV team this year.

gambler1606
10-29-2011, 12:28 PM
gambler - what's going on with the sophomore class at Royal? There were only 3 sophomores listed in the program, and I was told that Royal didn't field a JV team this year. I'm not to sure on that one maybe Renegade can help you more than I can. I would say #1 would be maybe grades and #2 is a lack of participation on behalf of the kids. It's a shame, I'm hoping when we get our new stadium, more kids will come out and play.

BrahmaMom
10-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Congrats to the Brahmas on a big win! Good luck to Brookshire on rebuilding, it sounds like a big job, but tthey can do it. their players played with class, I suggest some of the posters take a page out of that play book. Go Bulls!

The Bull #40
10-29-2011, 01:10 PM
THE BRAHMAS ARE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFFS!!! After a long two year dought since the 08 season which was a great one going four rounds deep, the Brahmas are headed back. Good game though from Brookshire, their team played with lots of class and pride even though the game wasn't going their way. 35-8 isn't what I was hoping for but a big win nevertheless to clinch a playoff spot. Get another win again a struggling Stafford team next week and the Bulls go into the playoffs 9-1!

Red Bull
10-31-2011, 07:54 AM
Well the game is over and Bellville won easily 35-8. The Bulls didn't even have to score in the second half and cruised to an easy victory.

Where is Gambler, AKA Ceasar and Renegade now that the game is over? All that pre-game talk about "Who's House?", "Bellville has no heart". Well it looks like the Falcons found our pretty quickly on Friday who's house they were in and they also saw a team with some heart.

Good luck in basketball BR. As for heart? Where were the Brookshire fans Friday night? I counted about 22 at the game. Sad. Way to support your kids.

tiger pride
10-31-2011, 09:18 AM
Royal has always had some great athletes. Royal will give Sealy a tougher game than they did against Bellville. I say this for three reasons.

1. Royal still has an outside chance of making the playoffs. It is very slim; but never the less, it still exists and they still have something to play for.
2. Simply put, Royal always plays Sealy tough.
3. This year, Sealy has shown a tendancy to play to the level of the competition. If we come into this game with that mindset, Royal will make a game of it.

Bull's-eye
10-31-2011, 10:08 AM
1. Royal still has an outside chance of making the playoffs. It is very slim; but never the less, it still exists and they still have something to play for.

Can you explain? The best Royal could do would end up 2-2, either tied with Columbus or in a 3 way tie that included Bellville. Both Columbus & Bellville have victories over the Falcons, thus preventing them from winning any kind of tie-breaker.

Red Bull
10-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Bulls Eye,

I think you are correct. Columbus radio station said Sealy is DI rep, Bellville and Columbus are DII reps.

Also, Sealy will Crush Brookshire Royal this Friday so it will not matter.

tiger pride
10-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Bull's Eye
You are correct. I mistakenly thought one of Royal's victory's was against Columbus.

AKA CEASAR
10-31-2011, 12:39 PM
Well first things first congrats on the victory...Secondly less impressive than the 56-0 showcase ya'll were claiming. Two big plays away from being 21-8, so yeah not that impressive. As for Sealy the Falcons always play them closely. oh yeah good luck in playoffs. Lets see if the four round deep performance has came back to the bulls even though last year you could only win two....guess that means there is hope for Royal during their rebuilding

Red Bull
10-31-2011, 02:09 PM
Pasture of bums.....Royal walks away with it 35 - 7....stiffling defense and offense gets on fire!!! WHO'S HOUSE?????

My prediction of 35-14 was a lot closer than your 35-7 Brookshire victory pick. Heck the prediciton of 56-0 was closer than yours.

Good luck versus Sealy this week. You will need it. Some of their players were on Bellville's side and left laughing at halftime when it was 35-0.

tiger pride
10-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Red Bull
Not as close as my 35 - 6 prediction. Man, I wish you guys would have stopped that 2 pt conversion. I would have nailed it.