PDA

View Full Version : Lampasas v LH

panfan
10-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Who do you got? I'll take the hill by 3. Its going to be a tough one.

greendawg84
10-24-2011, 08:20 AM
I am going with the Badgers by 1 , just because they have a little more speed and size. Gonna be a great one thats for sure !

panfan
10-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Being the underdog ( I suspect most folks will say Lampasas takes this one) in this one will be great incentive for LH to show folks what they are made of. Not taking Lampasas lightly, but I think we can pull out a W here.

greendawg84
10-24-2011, 12:00 PM
The Hill is better on D and Lampasas is better on O , IMHO its a toss up , I would not say either is the underdog. This one is for the Dist Championship and pride , Lampasas is already the D1 and the Hill is also in the playoffs.

Purple Rain
10-24-2011, 02:00 PM
The Hill is better on D and Lampasas is better on O , IMHO its a toss up , I would not say either is the underdog. This one is for the Dist Championship and pride , Lampasas is already the D1 and the Hill is also in the playoffs.

I agree with this assessment and since Lampasas also runs the slot-T, this game is a tough one for me to call. I think LH would rather face a running offense because they have successfully defended against the run so well this season and the defense faces the slot-T everyday in practice.