PDA

View Full Version : Maxpreps Qwixcore

Leopard4Life
10-23-2011, 05:08 PM
If any one is interested you can become a Maxpreps reporter and keep the score updated for your team. I've done this for two Lovejoy games. I missed last weeks away game.

All you need is a Smartphone with Internet access (only Blackberry that works is the Torch). I use my iPhone.

Here is the e-mail they sent me.

Thank you so much for signing up to be a QwiXcore Reporter! We wanted to let you know we have added a way for you to promote your live score updates prior to kickoff to all those interested.

Directions on how to share the live scoring page:

1. Go to either team's pages on www.MaxPreps.com and click the link that says "View Game Log" within the Upcoming Game wall post.

2. Send the link out in advance to your friends, family and anyone who is interested in following along with your updates during the game.

3. They can click the link at game time to follow along on their mobile phone or desktop computer.

A few other reminders:

· Only 1 QwiXcore Reporter is chosen per game. So if you are unable to attend, please let us know asap so we can try to fill the spot.

· QwiXcore will not work on Blackberry devices except the Torch.

· Remember you too will be able to see live updates on your mobile device (or desktop computer) for any game where you see the link “View Game Log”.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Steve Montoya

MaxPreps.com

Director of Editorial and Content, Executive Editor
@SMontoyaMP

CBS Interactive — Sports
T 530-313-3781 C 530-313-3781