PDA

View Full Version : G.A. Moore and Pilot Point

xlr8tor
08-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Will G.A. Moore bring Pilot Point up to championship calibur? I think he will but it will be another 2 or 3 years before they have a good shot at the title (or should I say one of the title's). Just my take.

Keith7
08-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Not with Gainesville in their district

jason
08-14-2003, 08:10 PM
i bet pilot point and celina both finish ahead of gainesville in 9-3A

Chief Woodman
08-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Piolt point AND Celina BOTH ahead of Gainsville? FAT CHANCE.

Old Cardinal
08-14-2003, 08:29 PM
I have to agree with Keith-Pilot point and Celina will trail Gainesville. Both their reigns of terrors have ceased; unless they can become a simi-magnet recruiting machine somehow.

cubs
08-14-2003, 09:08 PM
I think he will - he's a good coach and has put together a good staff to help him. Give him time - they've already improved a bunch.

jason
08-14-2003, 09:24 PM
Chief Woodman:
Piolt point AND Celina BOTH ahead of Gainsville? FAT CHANCE.just havin some fun with good 'ole keith.... :D

xlr8tor
08-14-2003, 11:25 PM
I have to agree that this year they probably both will finish behind Gainseville. But I predict the tide will turn and at least one of them will beat Gainseville in the '04 season. As for the recruiting machine...well, that's another story. Just my take.

xlr8tor
08-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Keith7:
Not with Gainesville in their districtIf I remember correctly Celina beat Gainesvile last year 28-20. But, maybe things will be different this year. Should be an interesting district to watch anyway. Just my take.

Keith7
08-15-2003, 05:08 AM
I'll send u some game film if u wanna see how bad the refs. blew the game..

Fletch
08-15-2003, 10:16 AM
Keith7,

I have heard that you are a good kid, but.....

you are a perfect example of why Celina, with less talent and speed than Gainesville, will probably win again this year. It's called "heart". Whiners don't have it.
And I wouldn't be surprised if GA has Pilot Point back to where they surprise you also. They got better as the year went on last year and scared the bejesus out of Commerce in the playoffs.

It should be very interesting.

xlr8tor
08-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Firstly let me say that if you are good enough, refs don't make that much difference.

Secondly, I think this district could see one of those 3 teams with one district loss situations. Could be something like Celina beats Gainesville, Gainseville beats Pilot Point, and Pilot Point beats Celina. Like I said, should make for an interesting district, and all 3 should be well prepared for the playoffs. Just my take.

Gobbla2001
08-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Gainsville this, Gainsville that... I think Keith needs to post on a Gainsville board because he never has anything positive to say to anyone unless it's about Gainsville... I say you should be proud of your team, for SURE, but the 'Gainsville is the God of 3A State Championshipless programs' stuff is annoying...

I can't say whether or not Gainsville will lose to PP and C or beat PP and C because I'm not from that district... But I will say that the refs can't screw a whole game for you... You have to set yourself up for luck AND for a ref screwin...

jason
08-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Gobbla2001:
Gainsville this, Gainsville that... I think Keith needs to post on a Gainsville board because he never has anything positive to say to anyone unless it's about Gainsville... I say you should be proud of your team, for SURE, but the 'Gainsville is the God of 3A State Championshipless programs' stuff is annoying...

I can't say whether or not Gainsville will lose to PP and C or beat PP and C because I'm not from that district... But I will say that the refs can't screw a whole game for you... You have to set yourself up for luck AND for a ref screwin...haha...you said 'ref screwin'... eek!

Keith7
08-16-2003, 02:41 AM
xlr8tor:
Firstly let me say that if you are good enough, refs don't make that much difference.

Secondly, I think this district could see one of those 3 teams with one district loss situations. Could be something like Celina beats Gainesville, Gainseville beats Pilot Point, and Pilot Point beats Celina. Like I said, should make for an interesting district, and all 3 should be well prepared for the playoffs. Just my take.If you saw this game you would understand.. the calls took away the momentum of the game, and took the ball out of our hands numerous of times.. it was so bad that the denton newspaper wrote a story about it..