PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 week 9 gotw snyder @ abilene wylie

GrTigers6
10-23-2011, 08:09 AM
How good is Snyder
How good is Abilene Wylie
Snyder proved they could be the top dog of District 5 But Wylie has proved they can hang with the best, So Can Wylie pull of an upset and take over top spot of district or will Snyder prove once again they are the team to beat!

Tin Cup
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
I see this game being very similar to the Snyder Brownwood game.

Wylie will keep it respectable but there will be little doubt who the best team is.

GrTigers6
10-23-2011, 10:23 AM
I see this game being very similar to the Snyder Brownwood game.

Wylie will keep it respectable but there will be little doubt who the best team is.I agree but like the Brownwood game a few breaks here and there and the outcome could change. If I was betting though I would go with Snyder

defense51
10-23-2011, 10:42 AM
I think Snyder will win this one, but not without a fight. Abilene Wylie seems to be a scrappy bunch of kids, so this should be a good game to watch.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Just some scores from the last couple of weeks...

Sweetwater 20
Snyder 49

Sweetwater 15
Wylie 20

Sweetwater 28
Big Spring 6

Wylie 30
Big Spring 7

garciap77
10-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Wylie will beat Snyder by 30 or more points! BM will have no idea what hit him and the Tigers! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/4BXP2-1.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Hate to say this but Snyder by 20.

SintonFan
10-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Crazy with all the other sideline stories here.
BM for the win? Maybe.
Wylie won't lay down, for sure.
Might be pretty close game.
If it's close...
who knows.
Gotta love those games!

LionFan72
10-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Snyder by 21, with the one defensive touchdown. I was really impressed by the Snyder defense, scary fast and flows to the ball. Ward will be Ward.

ccmom
10-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Snyder by 21, with the one defensive touchdown. I was really impressed by the Snyder defense, scary fast and flows to the ball. Ward will be Ward.

One thing you can always count on with Snyder is their defense will be quick and they aren't afraid to blitz!

franz
10-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Just some scores from the last couple of weeks...

Sweetwater 20
Snyder 49

Sweetwater 15
Wylie 20

Sweetwater 28
Big Spring 6

Wylie 30
Big Spring 7

Some other scores that are relevant. Snyder had some trouble with Brownwood until late. Wylie gave up 24 fewer points to Stephenville and 21 fewer points to Graham than Brownwood did.

hollywood
10-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Is Wylie healthy or do they still have some starters out?

Pendragon13
10-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Sandifer will have a gameplan to contain Ward and force him to pass against the best pass defense in the district, but it remains to be seen if the players can execute and make it work. Remember last year he totally changed up the defensive alignment for Brownwood and it worked pretty well for over a quarter..

Synder has been aggressive and blitz happy on defense the past few years, and I expect the same this Friday....and we've had issues against blitzing teams this year.

I will say this though: watching this years Bulldog team has been frustrating because they certainly look the part on the field...but the quality of play doesn't always match. During the bye week I watched Abilene High beat Midland Lee...and I swear to you that Wylie has more size across the board than the Eagles (smallest 5A team I have ever seen) but don't seem to have the same fire in their belly. :( Don't get me wrong, there are some players that give 100% on every single play...but there are others that still haven't reached their full potential.

Old LB
10-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Interesting district scenerio, Brownwood beats Sweetwater, Wylie beats Snyder, Brownwood beats Wylie. I know it is off subject but does that equal a three way tie for district?

nobogey72
10-24-2011, 09:22 AM
The big question is how loud our band can play. Coach Rogers has been known to take exception to the volume of our band at certain times. Usually, it is when Snyder has the ball and is on the end of the field where our band is. The fact that our band plays loud during those times is purely coincidental. To try to be hospitable, I heard that our band has learned some softer more soothing songs for Coach Rogers. "Michael Rowed The Boat Ashore", "Red River Valley", and a new one by Cecil and the Leapfrog Dancers called "Oh, How I Miss Driving My Go-Cart Through the Cucumber Patch!!!".

hollywood
10-24-2011, 11:01 AM
Wylie at home by 7!

Wylie 28
Snyder 21

ccmom
10-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Interesting district scenerio, Brownwood beats Sweetwater, Wylie beats Snyder, Brownwood beats Wylie. I know it is off subject but does that equal a three way tie for district?

Or......

Sweetwater beats Brownwood
Wylie beats Brownwood
Bye Bye Brownwood....:wave::wave::stirpot:

hollywood
10-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Or......

Wylie beats Brownwood

:twitch:

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Or......

Wylie beats Brownwood

:evillol:

Old LB
10-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Or......

Wylie beats Brownwood

Hitting the hooch a little early aren't you? :tisk:

Black_Magic
10-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Or......

Wylie beats Brownwood
Oh if that happens This is what Rocket would do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcO4MMzdYE8

garciap77
10-24-2011, 12:30 PM

Brownwood will not beat Wylie!:D

LionFan72
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Brownwood will not beat Wylie!:D

Think you Wylie peeps need to focus on Snyder this week, and not be looking ahead. Snyder has a one dimensional offense with Ward carrying the load, and a quick hitting flowing defense. I was not really impressed with the offense at all other than Ward, and he is as advertised. With the right breaks, Wylie will be in this game. Then we can talk all about The next game next week!

ccmom
10-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Think you Wylie peeps need to focus on Snyder this week, and not be looking ahead. Snyder has a one dimensional offense with Ward carrying the load, and a quick hitting flowing defense. I was not really impressed with the offense at all other than Ward, and he is as advertised. With the right breaks, Wylie will be in this game. Then we can talk all about The next game next week! FYI...it was a brownwoodie who brought up Brownwood beating Wylie.

As far as Snyder, what did the stats look like in yalls game? I don't think I ever looked. I know y'all kept it close for a while, so did Brownwood have some success in containing Ward? Were there turnovers and/or excessive mistakes involved by either team? Not much was posted about that game after it was over, so I really don't know much about how it all went down.

Old LB
10-24-2011, 01:11 PM
FYI...it was a brownwoodie who brought up Brownwood beating Wylie.

As far as Snyder, what did the stats look like in yalls game? I don't think I ever looked. I know y'all kept it close for a while, so did Brownwood have some success in containing Ward? Were there turnovers and/or excessive mistakes involved by either team? Not much was posted about that game after it was over, so I really don't know much about how it all went down.

Ward broke three runs for TDs, threw for another. It was a game until the third quarter and Brownwood made some mistakes that they could not recover from.

Ward is great but Snyder as a whole is an average team so Wylie should be able to win if they contain Ward.

Sorry to derail the thread, I will do better next time. :devil:

http://brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6570:brownwood-lions-fall-to-snyder-tigers-photos-&catid=39:sports&Itemid=62 Stats.

Bosqueville
10-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Snyder by 14.

injuredinmelee
10-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Oh if that happens This is what Rocket would do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcO4MMzdYE8
:clap::clap:

garciap77
10-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Think you Wylie peeps need to focus on Snyder this week, and not be looking ahead. Snyder has a one dimensional offense with Ward carrying the load, and a quick hitting flowing defense. I was not really impressed with the offense at all other than Ward, and he is as advertised. With the right breaks, Wylie will be in this game. Then we can talk all about The next game next week!

Snyder is just a little warm-up, before we stomp on Brownwood! BM is going to have all kinds of fits this Friday night, he'll be looking for a job @ Monahans!:D Wylie 56 Snyder 0!:D

hollywood
10-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Snyder is just a little warm-up, before we stomp on Brownwood! BM is going to have all kinds of fits this Friday night, he'll be looking for a job @ Monahans!:D Wylie 56 Snyder 0!:D

Earth to Garcia... Earth to Garcia... have you been hanging around New Mexico lately? Dude there are some crazy chemicals that come out around Roswell ya know. :wave:

Black_Magic
10-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Could not resist but we here in snyder have heard this song many years now. Just replace the name with previous ones like the one below if you want to hear tthe 2004 version..

(2004) Dee Walker broke three runs for TDs, . It was a game until the third quarter and the "other team "made some mistakes that they could not recover from.

Dee Walker is great but Snyder as a whole is an average team so Wylie should be able to win if they contain Walker.

http://brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6570:brownwood-lions-fall-to-snyder-tigers-photos-&catid=39:sports&Itemid=62 Stats.

Dee Walker Rushed for 2800 yards in 2004

Black_Magic
10-24-2011, 07:20 PM
OR the 2005 Version!! with the name Dwhite Wells

Dwhite Wells broke three runs for TDs, . It was a game until the third quarter and "THE OTHER TEAM NAME" made some mistakes that they could not recover from.

Wells is great but Snyder as a whole is an average team so Wylie should be able to win if they contain Wells.

Black_Magic
10-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Or The 2007 Version With The name of Will CLay who rushed for 3200 yards that year going to the semi finals

Will Clay broke three runs for TDs, . It was a game until the third quarter and "The other teams name" made some mistakes that they could not recover from.

Clay is great but Snyder as a whole is an average team so Wylie should be able to win if they contain Clay.

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Could not resist but we here in snyder have heard this song many years now. Just replace the name with previous ones like the one below if you want to hear tthe 2004 version..

Dee Walker Rushed for 2800 yards in 2004

The difference being that Ward is a home grown product. Unlike Walker and Will Clay who were recruited to play at Snyder. The irony is that all three have made Snyder a one man show. :devil:

Black_Magic
10-24-2011, 07:55 PM
The difference being that Ward is a home grown product. Unlike Walker and Will Clay who were recruited to play at Snyder. The irony is that all three have made Snyder a one man show. :devil: Will clay was from here and played ball here from 7th B TEAM on.. Dee walkers grand parents have lived here and his dad still does as far as I know. Its funny you say one person can take two different teams through 15 games to the states semi finals.. My point is that snyder will be fine in the future just like after all the others. Wells followed Walker . Clay followed Wells. Ward was the next "one man show" as you guys put it... there are others comming up too... wonder who the next "one man team" snyder will put out?? NEWS FLASH!! We put 11 on the field and they all do a great job.

garciap77
10-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Earth to Garcia... Earth to Garcia... have you been hanging around New Mexico lately? Dude there are some crazy chemicals that come out around Roswell ya know. :wave:

BM and the little kitty cats have no idea what is coming their way! All that ankel twisting is not going to help them tigers! We will hang 28 points on them in the 1st Qtr. BM you better have your team ready cause it is going to be a long night.:D And Hollywood we are going to beat the Lions so bad they might have to move the high school to Early, right next to the Whataburger!!!:D

garciap77
10-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Will clay was from here and played ball here from 7th B TEAM on.. Dee walkers grand parents have lived here and his dad still does as far as I know. Its funny you say one person can take two different teams through 15 games to the states semi finals.. My point is that snyder will be fine in the future just like after all the others. Wells followed Walker . Clay followed Wells. Ward was the next "one man show" as you guys put it... there are others comming up too... wonder who the next "one man team" snyder will put out?? NEWS FLASH!! We put 11 on the field and they all do a great job.

You are going to have to put more than 11 on the field to beat Wylie!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
You are going to have to put more than 11 on the field to beat Wylie!!!

At home, that may be true. Wylie tends to send 13 to the field, 2 of which wear stripes.

Ward is definitely a playmaker, but he's not the only one on the field that you have to worry about, just ask sweetwater. Plus, the passing game is coming around. Concentrate on ward and the run, and get burned on the pass.

garciap77
10-25-2011, 08:04 AM
At home, that may be true. Wylie tends to send 13 to the field, 2 of which wear stripes.

Ward is definitely a playmaker, but he's not the only one on the field that you have to worry about, just ask sweetwater. Plus, the passing game is coming around. Concentrate on ward and the run, and get burned on the pass.

We are only going to concentrate on putting 56 points on the socreboard!:D

LionFan72
10-25-2011, 08:06 AM

:ack!::ack!: Not to dismiss your claims, but I did not see a passing game, nil, zip, 29 yards? I hope that as District rep you do find a passing game, somewhere bout round 2, you are going to get Ward shut down. So one dimensional, but with a decent defense.

franz
10-25-2011, 09:48 AM
As best I can tell, Snyder is averaging about 75 passing yards per game and about 300 on the ground. I do not think Snyder's offense is as good as Estacado, Waco, Stephenville, and Lovejoy so Wylie should be accustom to talented runners like Ward. But I am like Nobogey, the band will be so loud Snyder will have many miscues, false snaps, interceptions, etc. I heard that the music will be amplified as well.

upper20
10-25-2011, 10:31 AM
:ack!::ack!: Not to dismiss your claims, but I did not see a passing game, nil, zip, 29 yards? I hope that as District rep you do find a passing game, somewhere bout round 2, you are going to get Ward shut down. So one dimensional, but with a decent defense.

How about holding-off on finding that passing game for another week. The Big Spring game should provide the right setting to get it on track!

LIONS#1
10-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Wylie will be dominated by the ankle twisters in this game...I predict Wylie players will have Cankles by Halftime:1popcorn:...The second half will be filled with late hits and coaches running halfway on the field belly aching about bad calls. This should disrupt the game enough for Wylie to go into their own version of their vaulted Zebra Defense. This will surely be a slug fest of the greatest proportions and will dictate who has the toughest ankles. I predict BM's for everyone at halftime!!:cheerl:

garciap77
10-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Wylie will be dominated by the ankle twisters in this game...I predict Wylie players will have Cankles by Halftime:1popcorn:...The second half will be filled with late hits and coaches running halfway on the field belly aching about bad calls. This should disrupt the game enough for Wylie to go into their own version of their vaulted Zebra Defense. This will surely be a slug fest of the greatest proportions and will dictate who has the toughest ankles. I predict BM's for everyone at halftime!!:cheerl:

This game is going to be a cake walk! In fact, we are not even concerned about this game. We will score at will and send the kitty cats home. We are going to knock the "Magic" of BM. He has no idea what's coming! He is going to think he is playing Celina!:D And as for the kitty cats from Brownwood we might just hang 80 on them Refugio style!!!:D

Pendragon13
10-25-2011, 12:26 PM

Ward is definitely a playmaker, but he's not the only one on the field that you have to worry about, just ask sweetwater. Plus, the passing game is coming around. Concentrate on ward and the run, and get burned on the pass.All of our DB's have multiple picks this year...I would love to see Ward air it out more than he runs. ;)

nobogey72
10-25-2011, 01:04 PM
All of our DB's have multiple picks this year...I would love to see Ward air it out more than he runs. ;)

Exactly. At least when he throws it, it's not in his hands anymore. I hope they throw it 40 times.

Snydertigersrul
10-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Tigers by at least 14

ccmom
10-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Dahop, skins4life...I'm buying the hot chocolate this year!! Actually, I gave up hot chocolate but I'll buy you boys a Schlitz in Merkel on your way to town. :)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2011, 10:59 PM

I said the passing game is coming around. It was very good to see them mix the pass in a little more in the sweetwater game. Ward has a very good arm, they just need to run the right routes and make the catches.

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Do you remember last year's score in Snyder? Wylie never reached the end zone

garciap77
10-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Do you remember last year's score in Snyder? Wylie never reached the end zone

We don't care what happened last year! This years is going to be very bad for the Tigers! We are going to hang 50+ points on your kitty cats! We are going to knock the "S" off you helmets! Even you ankel twisting moves are going to get shut down! You tell BM to bring it! :D

nobogey72
10-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Some of the officiating crew that drew this game were at our Booster Club meeting last night and they are well aware of Snyder's tendency to twist ankles and such as that. Some of them got misty eyed when the Abilene Philharmonic played the Wylie Fight Song at the end of the meeting. I'm a little concerned about the lack of turnout at last night's meeting. I think we somewhere around 400 which is way down from where we normally are.

Pendragon13
10-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Some of the officiating crew that drew this game were at our Booster Club meeting last night and they are well aware of Snyder's tendency to twist ankles and such as that. Some of them got misty eyed when the Abilene Philharmonic played the Wylie Fight Song at the end of the meeting. I'm a little concerned about the lack of turnout at last night's meeting. I think we somewhere around 400 which is way down from where we normally are.Sorry I missed that one...how was the prime rib and lobster? I hope the "Zebra relief fund" jar got filled up..:)

Black_Magic
10-26-2011, 10:05 AM
280 I think this is intresting. Ranger mom always get a little mad at the other teams fans who set on the side of the opponents. Check these pics out. This is a pic of the home side and a pic of the visitors side. Notice the wylie folks sitting on the home side in yesterdays 7th grade games.. and then notice the visitors side that is EMPTY... why is this? its not because the visitors side was locked either. This is the ONLY time this has happened this year . Was the Sun too hot on the visitors side? And no its not because lobster was being served on the home side like in wylie..

upper20
10-26-2011, 10:18 AM
We don't care what happened last year! This years is going to be very bad for the Tigers! We are going to hang 50+ points on your kitty cats! We are going to knock the "S" off you helmets! Even you ankel twisting moves are going to get shut down! You tell BM to bring it! :D

Not sure whether Rocket hacked his account or its Garcia imitating him? Either way, hope he's right!!!

ccmom
10-26-2011, 10:20 AM
280 I think this is intresting. Ranger mom always get a little mad at the other teams fans who set on the side of the opponents. Check these pics out. This is a pic of the home side and a pic of the visitors side. Notice the wylie folks sitting on the home side in yesterdays 7th grade games.. and then notice the visitors side that is EMPTY... why is this? its not because the visitors side was locked either. This is the ONLY time this has happened this year . Was the Sun too hot on the visitors side?

Both sets of fans have sat on the home side for every 7th grade game Wylie has played this season...whether at Wylie or away. Perhaps our fans assumed there would be no access to the visitor's stands, as is usually the case for the 7th grade games. Or...maybe our fans love Snyder sooooo much that they just couldnt stand to be separated from them. That was probably it.

Black_Magic
10-26-2011, 10:23 AM
nice of you to decide to sit over with us oilfield trash and some of your fans like to put it..:) Hope they didnt mind the nachos and hot dogs for snacks

upper20
10-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Both sets of fans have sat on the home side for every 7th grade game Wylie has played this season...whether at Wylie or away. Perhaps our fans assumed there would be no access to the visitor's stands, as is usually the case for the 7th grade games. Or...maybe our fans love Snyder sooooo much that they just couldnt stand to be separated from them. That was probably it.

That was our experience as well for most of the 7th and 8th grade games and several of the Freshman and JV

Black_Magic
10-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Not sure whether Rocket hacked his account or its Garcia imitating him? Either way, hope he's right!!!
Speaking of Rocket.. Here is a rocket classic!!
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7918865/rocket-science

garciap77
10-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Some of the officiating crew that drew this game were at our Booster Club meeting last night and they are well aware of Snyder's tendency to twist ankles and such as that. Some of them got misty eyed when the Abilene Philharmonic played the Wylie Fight Song at the end of the meeting. I'm a little concerned about the lack of turnout at last night's meeting. I think we somewhere around 400 which is way down from where we normally are.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463-1.jpg

garciap77
10-26-2011, 11:35 AM
280 I think this is intresting. Ranger mom always get a little mad at the other teams fans who set on the side of the opponents. Check these pics out. This is a pic of the home side and a pic of the visitors side. Notice the wylie folks sitting on the home side in yesterdays 7th grade games.. and then notice the visitors side that is EMPTY... why is this? its not because the visitors side was locked either. This is the ONLY time this has happened this year . Was the Sun too hot on the visitors side? And no its not because lobster was being served on the home side like in wylie..

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shirt--1.gif

garciap77
10-26-2011, 11:42 AM
nice of you to decide to sit over with us oilfield trash and some of your fans like to put it..:) Hope they didnt mind the nachos and hot dogs for snacks

No one from Wylie has ever said just words! In fact, we like Snyder so much, we requested seats on the home side during last years game when you played Brownwood. The GODFATHER was nice enough to get us the best seats in the house! And we are really good friends with the head coach! Now if you would only come say hi to us once in a while.......maybe take a picture with us........ drink a few beers or a couple of bottles of wine.....!:D

garciap77
10-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Speaking of Rocket.. Here is a rocket classic!!
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7918865/rocket-science

:clap::clap::clap:

injuredinmelee
10-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Greatness!

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Neither of those three teams have a runner half as good as Ward

garciap77
10-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Neither of those three teams have a runner half as good as Ward

We don't care! We are going to give you a Refugio style butt whipping!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shirt--1.gif

:D

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Remember last year's score SNYDER 49 WYLIE 3

garciap77
10-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Remember last year's score SNYDER 49 WYLIE 3

We don't care about LAST YEAR! All we care about is how bad we are going to beat your little kitty kats friday night!:D

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2011, 07:22 PM
I need to go, the officiating crew is coming here tonight, so we can talk about Friday's game

garciap77
10-26-2011, 07:29 PM
I need to go, the officiating crew is coming here tonight, so we can talk about Friday's game

Who you think is sending them there! :D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463.jpg

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2011, 07:39 PM
your're right, it will be worse than last year

Black_Magic
10-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I do know wylie folks will be glad the game is in Abilene. Last night a lady came to our concession stand who was from wylie and ordered two hamburgers and a popcorn chicken with two fiji waters. when the lady in the stand told her they didnt have hamburgers or popcon chicken or fiji waters the lady said what do you have? she was told we have hot dogs, nachos, or frito pie. she also said we have bottled water but not sure what brand. The lady ordered two hotdogs and a nacho with two waters then said she would have some of that kettle carmel corn. then she was told it was just plain popcorn.. the lady then turned to her kid and say they would have to go somewhere after the game and get some "Real food". To top it all of she handed the lady a credit card to pay for it and got upset when she was told that we dont accept credit cards.. Imagine that!!! This lady didnt know that she was in Snyder and that we still barter and trade for transactions and have not evolved to using money yet much less credit cards... Sheeesh!!! Get a clue lady!!:clap: The woman behind her was standing there waiting to order with the goat on a leash to trade for 4 hotdogs and 2 pickles said please lady would you hurry up!

Black_Magic
10-26-2011, 08:51 PM
since its almost halloween , both coaching staffs have decided to dress up. Coach Sandiford is gonna go as this
283 I was thinking of this284

garciap77
10-27-2011, 07:51 AM
since its almost halloween , both coaching staffs have decided to dress up. Coach Sandiford is gonna go as this
283 I was thinking of this284

I like this one better for you: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BABY-HALLOWEEN-PIMP.jpg

;)

DaHop72
10-28-2011, 06:06 AM
North endzone at the half??????

garciap77
10-28-2011, 07:20 AM
North endzone at the half??????

Are you bring the "Hot Tottie"? :D

ccmom
10-28-2011, 08:27 AM
North endzone at the half?????? You mean I can't sit on the visiting side? :)

I look forward to seeing you, my friend. I doubt we have any trouble finding each other because I bet there won't be much of a crowd there. The Cardinals made sure of that last night. :( I'll be there, though. Safe travels...

nobogey72
10-28-2011, 09:04 AM
You mean I can't sit on the visiting side? :)

I look forward to seeing you, my friend. I doubt we have any trouble finding each other because I bet there won't be much of a crowd there. The Cardinals made sure of that last night. :( I'll be there, though. Safe travels...

Any Wylie fan that would rather stay home and watch the Rangers instead of watching the Bulldogs play for at least a share of the district championship should be forced to move out of the district and donate everything they own that is purple to charity. And, if they are male-- possible castration (fair weather fans tend to breed fair weather kids). I want to watch the Rangers too, but not more than to watch the Bulldogs.

upper20
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Any Wylie fan that would rather stay home and watch the Rangers instead of watching the Bulldogs play for at least a share of the district championship should be forced to move out of the district and donate everything they own that is purple to charity. And, if they are male-- possible castration (fair weather fans tend to breed fair weather kids). I want to watch the Rangers too, but not more than to watch the Bulldogs.

Since you will be sitting in the heated comfort of the press box in your shorts and flip-flops and watching the Ranger game between plays on the 52" flat screen in your booth, would you at least encourage the PA announcer to give regular updates for us less fortunate folks in the stands?

BTW, you may need to speak to my across-the-street neighbor about that snipping procedure

franz
10-28-2011, 10:21 AM
I was at the Wylie PEP rally this morning. I cannot believe how loud the band is. I heard they are thinking about putting our band on Snyder's side of the field like Big Spring does. I wonder if Snyder has a silent count. Wylie by 10 points.

Black_Magic
10-28-2011, 11:31 AM
I was at the Wylie PEP rally this morning. I cannot believe how loud the band is. I heard they are thinking about putting our band on Snyder's side of the field like Big Spring does. I wonder if Snyder has a silent count. Wylie by 10 points. Did wylie get a new band Director? Last year they were not that loud like in other years.. Wonder why that is..

garciap77
10-28-2011, 11:47 AM

And they should be forced to move to Snyder and live next door to Black Magic!:D

garciap77
10-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Did wylie get a new band Director? Last year they were not that loud like in other years.. Wonder why that is..

Don't worry about the band Director, wonder about the 50+ point we are going to hang on you!:D

nobogey72
10-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Official Over/Under Line for Snyder @ Wylie 2011

# of times Snyder HC makes it all the way to the hashmarks ----- 2

# of times Snyder's #42 blitzes------ 50

# of times Snyder jumps offsides-----5

# of times Snyder fans have to ask how to get the meat out of a lobster tail----- 5

# of high 5's head coaches give each other during pre-game or after game ---0 (Snyder's cant reach that high)

PM me your bets and your bank routing # and your account # so I can debit your account if you lose. If you win, I will get back to you when I get time.

Black_Magic
10-28-2011, 12:53 PM
I was at the Wylie PEP rally this morning. I cannot believe how loud the band is. I heard they are thinking about putting our band on Snyder's side of the field like Big Spring does. I wonder if Snyder has a silent count. Wylie by 10 points. I got it. The band director has decided to keep the band on the field after the half time show to help in the second half with defense. Thats smart.

nobogey72
10-28-2011, 02:33 PM
I got it. The band director has decided to keep the band on the field after the half time show to help in the second half with defense. Thats smart.

Yeah, we got a couple of piccolo players that are really good against the run.

garciap77
10-28-2011, 05:04 PM
I got it. The band director has decided to keep the band on the field after the half time show to help in the second half with defense. Thats smart.

Not to help with defense, but to keep us celebrate the 30+ plus we will have at the end of the first half. It's going to be a long night BABY!!!!:D

skins4life
10-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Dahop, skins4life...I'm buying the hot chocolate this year!! Actually, I gave up hot chocolate but I'll buy you boys a Schlitz in Merkel on your way to town. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I have to take Grammie to see them there grandsons. :)

SintonFan
10-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Sorry Rick...

Go Wylie!!!

keenoace
10-28-2011, 09:51 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Wylie did have a harder schedule compared to my ole Snyder Tigers('01 grad). But as we all know confidence is what matters and the Bulldogs didn't play a single team that gave them confidence to dat boy #1. God Bless. Beat The Steers

skins4life
10-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Not to help with defense, but to keep us celebrate the 30+ plus we will have at the end of the first half. It's going to be a long night BABY!!!!:D

hahaha Your crystal ball lied to again garcia. :eek::eek:

garciap77
10-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Dang Refs! We are getting new Refs for Christmas!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8364.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8365Dollar.jpg

;)

Conragts to the Snyder Tigers!

OK Dawgs! It crunch time! Let's go beat them Early Kitty Kats next week!:D I mean Brownwood kitty kats!:D

garciap77
10-28-2011, 10:24 PM
hahaha Your crystal ball lied to again garcia. :eek::eek:

It's OK!!! We are going to destroy them other kitty kats next week at their house! This time it's not going to be pretty! Wylie Bulldogs 62 Brownwood Kitty Kats 6!!! Go Dawgs!!!:D

garciap77
10-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Congrats Black Magic!!! We will get you next time!:D

HOP!!! No kidding #42 was everywhere!!!

tex_male
10-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Dang Refs! We are getting new Refs for Christmas!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8364.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8365Dollar.jpg

;)

Conragts to the Snyder Tigers!

OK Dawgs! It crunch time! Let's go beat them Early Kitty Kats next week!:D I mean Brownwood kitty kats!:D

:spitlol: That is some funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fnypost:

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Tough loss Wylie. But, congrats on making the playoffs....again. :rolleyes: :D

But, I have to ask. Is Martin okay and good to go against Brownwood. He didn't get his ankle twisted into a knot while he was on the ground like they tried to do against Ratliffe last year and were successful in doing so against Linebaugh this year did they?

Sorry DaHop and "month". But, it is what it is. :(

garciap77
10-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Tough loss Wylie. But, congrats on making the playoffs....again. :rolleyes: :D

But, I have to ask. Is Martin okay and good to go against Brownwood. He didn't get his ankle twisted into a knot while he was on the ground like they tried to do against Ratliffe last year and were successful in doing so against Linebaugh this year did they?

Sorry DaHop and "month". But, it is what it is. :(

It was the REFS! We are getting new refs for Christmas!:D

DaHop72
10-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Good game by the Bulldogs, hung in until the last 5 minutes. Garcia and ccmom, great to see the two of you again!

Pendragon13
10-29-2011, 10:47 AM
The interception in the 4th was the killer...not only killed our momentum, but also put the D in a tough spot to stop Ward. Great game though, good luck to the tiggers in the playoffs!

upper20
10-29-2011, 03:49 PM
The interception in the 4th was the killer...not only killed our momentum, but also put the D in a tough spot to stop Ward. Great game though, good luck to the tiggers in the playoffs!

The INT sealed the deal, but I thought Wylie's fumble on the 1 yd line right before half was the game changer. Going to the locker room up a TD and with the momentum would have been big. Oh well, you know what they say about "ifs and buts" ....

Snyder played a great game and Ward was clearly the best athlete on the field - he is in a class of his own!

franz
10-31-2011, 10:08 AM
It was not fair, the Snyder band was purposely playing loud while Wylie had the ball. Congrats to Snyder-good team and hope the Tigers go far. Very impressed with Ward, Davis and #42. Not so much with a few of the defensive players. Lets leave the clapping in the face of the opponent to the pros and 3adownlow pollsters.