PDA

View Full Version : Region III Week 9 GotW? - VOTE HERE

Yoe_09
10-22-2011, 05:48 PM
1. Smithville(3-0/7-0) @ Navasota(3-0/7-1)
2. WO-S(3-0/5-3) @ Silsbee(2-1/7-1)
3. Coldspring(4-0/8-0) @ Hargrave(5-0/8-1)
4. Lorena(2-1/4-4) @ Robinson(2-1/6-2)

HEMOTOXIC
10-22-2011, 07:03 PM
We all know what Coldspring has. But folks, Smithville actually can win D23. Smithville @ Navasota has to be the GotW!

Roughneck93
10-22-2011, 07:22 PM
We all know what Coldspring has. But folks, Smithville actually can win D23. Smithville @ Navasota has to be the GotW!:iagree: Coldspring will win easily over Huffman. Smithville v Navasota will be a great game.

Bambam
10-22-2011, 09:37 PM
:iagree: Coldspring will win easily over Huffman. Smithville v Navasota will be a great game.

What do you base your CS wins easily over Huffman on? Have you seen either team play? I am not a stat junky so it really dont matter what stats say. BUT.........Huffman puts up big numbers and has a gr TEAM defense! So, just wanted to know why you thought that.

Roughneck93
10-22-2011, 09:47 PM
What do you base your CS wins easily over Huffman on? Have you seen either team play? I am not a stat junky so it really dont matter what stats say. BUT.........Huffman puts up big numbers and has a gr TEAM defense! So, just wanted to know why you thought that.Haven't seen Coldspring play since last year. In my opinion, they are better this year. Just going off of that. I think this might be their year. Haven't seen you guys play, and I'll be the first to congratulate y'all if you win.

trojandad
10-22-2011, 09:59 PM
i always love bein GOTW, and goodness knows huffman deserves some love on here for having lost 5 div I college players, many more than we had, and still get back here w/only 1 loss........

but with all the fires that those poor folks put up with to still play for the whole magilla has got to be the story in reg 3 this week....i think navasota could very well put a bigger score on them than we might put on huffman, but those guys have fought the odds...

sorry, bambam, hope i get to shake your hand (and mrs bambams hand if she puts that cow bell down, lol) but ive shortchanged smithville all year and i have some crow to eat....my vote is for their game to be GOTW.....(even tho from what im hearing, that wo-s - bc game was a war....i was right about that one last week)....

Bambam
10-22-2011, 10:16 PM
i always love bein GOTW, and goodness knows huffman deserves some love on here for having lost 5 div I college players, many more than we had, and still get back here w/only 1 loss........

but with all the fires that those poor folks put up with to still play for the whole magilla has got to be the story in reg 3 this week....i think navasota could very well put a bigger score on them than we might put on huffman, but those guys have fought the odds...

sorry, bambam, hope i get to shake your hand (and mrs bambams hand if she puts that cow bell down, lol) but ive shortchanged smithville all year and i have some crow to eat....my vote is for their game to be GOTW.....(even tho from what im hearing, that wo-s - bc game was a war....i was right about that one last week)....

LOL. I am going to message you a pic of last week. OMG i was cracking up! Liberty vs Cleveland, Silsbee vs WOS, CS vs Huffman, Smithville vs Navasota all would be gr8 games~!

trojandad
10-22-2011, 10:25 PM
LOL. I am going to message you a pic of last week. OMG i was cracking up! Liberty vs Cleveland, Silsbee vs WOS, CS vs Huffman, Smithville vs Navasota all would be gr8 games~!

ill bet you when its all done, that liberty-cleveland game will be the closest in score....with the history of fights between those two schools over the years and considering this game is for the last playoff spot, if its a close game near the end i hope the refs have good control of the game....

Yoe_09
10-23-2011, 09:54 PM
ttt.