PDA

View Full Version : I am ready to bury this horse......

PPHSfan
11-18-2003, 12:33 PM
...but some folks want to keep shooting it. So here is my idea. I am going to ask TWO questions about the "thing" that is going on in Pilot Point.

The beauty of this is that your answers reamain annonymous as long as you will respect my wishes and not reply to this poll with anything other than keeping it at the top.

This is a way, for folks to share their honest opinion without having to worry about anyones feelings getting hurt, or anyone thinking more or less of them.

BIG19
11-18-2003, 02:32 PM
ttt

Fletch
11-18-2003, 02:42 PM
"To interact with fans around the state and voice your opinions, check out our 'spirited' 3A forum, and stop by the chatroom on Friday nights for post-game discussions. Browse our scrapbooks for a real 'look' at 3A football."

Seen this before? Check out the "Home" page.

Cameronbystander
11-18-2003, 04:56 PM
ttt

TXMike
11-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Like Grandpa used to say..."Be careful what you ask for boy, you might just get it."

Keith7
11-18-2003, 06:17 PM
You know what, CJ Hatten is not a big part of Pilot Point's team, and Pilot Point would have prolly made it to the playoffs with out him, but the fact that GA Moore thinks he is above the UIL and District 9-3A and would play him any way is not fare to the Pilot Point football team, or any team kept out of the playoffs because of this incident.. why punish so many kids just to let a below average player play?? Just so GA Moore can show how many people kiss his butt??

and Yes this is a Highschool football Forum.. I think it was created to talk about topics like this, not topics about who can make the best boobs out of typing, or "Write the next line"
those are fun, but High School Football topics should be allowed no matter what, even if someone who post 1000 times a day says it shouldnt be

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

eye of the tiger
11-18-2003, 06:53 PM
ttt

Chief Woodman
11-18-2003, 07:01 PM
I cannot vote because question 1 does not give my response of " I do not know". My whole point is that I have not problem with seeking legal relief....but to do so in such a way that will not let a decision be made until it does not help the other affect teams IF he is ineligible is as stupid as it gets. The judge could have made a decision, not put it off and try to sweep it under the rug. Make the decision and let the chips fall where they may.
After all his title is "JUDGE" not "procratinator"....so judge already and make a decision.

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
11-18-2003, 08:07 PM
I'm afraid that many people may be voting without actually knowing what they're voting about.

Keith7
11-18-2003, 09:42 PM
crzyjournalist03:
I'm afraid that many people may be voting without actually knowing what they're voting about.Here come excuses! now your kissing PPHSFan's butt.. Can you not see that allowing someone to play after they have been ruled to not be allowed to play is wrong??
that would be like a court convicting a drug dealer but then the police just let them out on the streets..
If the UIL and District 9-3A both say the kid cannot play.. then the kid SHOULD NOT BE allowed to play.. if you do something wrong a team should be punished for it

CatWoman
11-19-2003, 09:28 AM
The rules of the UIL that govern Texas High School football are just that - THE RULES. If those rules have been judged by that governing body to be broken - then they are broken.

Quinlan ford fan
11-19-2003, 11:20 AM
This horse just got ressurected!!!!!!

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2003, 12:23 PM
Keith7:

crzyjournalist03:
I'm afraid that many people may be voting without actually knowing what they're voting about.Here come excuses! now your kissing PPHSFan's butt.. Can you not see that allowing someone to play after they have been ruled to not be allowed to play is wrong??
that would be like a court convicting a drug dealer but then the police just let them out on the streets..
If the UIL and District 9-3A both say the kid cannot play.. then the kid SHOULD NOT BE allowed to play.. if you do something wrong a team should be punished for itno..I'm not making excuses...I was just saying that most of PPHSfan's polls are created with the intention of getting laughs. Many people probably think that this one is one of them...but it doesn't really matter...66% of all statistics are wrong anyway :D .

TXMike
01-23-2004, 07:52 AM
PP:
This is what I wrote:
You have demonstrated your lack of decision making ability in the past (i.e. allowing a player to violate UIL rules and still play).

Would it make you feel better if I clarified it to say ?:
You have demonstrated your lack of decision making ability in the past (i.e. YOUR SUPPORT OF allowing a player to violate UIL rules and still play).