PDA

View Full Version : 3A DL Fantasy Football - update

jason
10-20-2011, 09:57 AM
For those of you not reading the message board in the Yahoo League!!

All - this is just a reminder to everybody to keep up with your team on a weekly basis. At least have the courtesy to the rest of us to update your line up and respond to trade offers. Owners that do not keep up with their teams will not be invited back next year. Your team is allowed to suck so long as you are making an effort to win games, but ignoring your team will get you booted from the league.

Thanks.

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2011, 08:36 PM
For those of you not reading the message board in the Yahoo League!!All - this is just a reminder to everybody to keep up with your team on a weekly basis. At least have the courtesy to the rest of us to update your line up and respond to trade offers. Owners that do not keep up with their teams will not be invited back next year. Your team is allowed to suck so long as you are making an effort to win games, but ignoring your team will get you booted from the league.Thanks.

Not sure what brought this on. But, if you're gonna complain then I will too. As a commish you sure aren't Adidas410s or p4s. They posted weekly updates and graphics. And before you ask, no I don't want to take over commissioner duties. I'd rather complain about the job you're doing. lol.

I went and looked back at my season to this point and nobody has laid down against me, including Lion_addict and he has a horrible team. The only one that didn't make a roster change as far as I know on a bye week was your brother at TE (worst FFB position). I tried to make excuses for him until I was told he had a a guy on the bench that he didn't bother to put in.

I can't speak to your trade issues. I haven't been offered any and most of mine are untouchable anyway.

jason
10-20-2011, 10:05 PM
it wasn't directed at any one team or owner - just a generalized reminder to everybody...

this is the time of year when teams start sucking due to bye's, injuries, etc and when owners start to let things slip a little...

i was the one who always did the weekly updates, i know i haven't done them this year but there really isn't a lot to say until we are a few weeks in and things start shaping up - as commissioner i give my word that there will be a 3adl fantasy update, with criticisms and name calling, for the rest of the season...

and if my team, the defending champions, keeps sucking, i will just go KTA on everybody and lock all the teams and stay champ for another year...

on a side note, what color should the '3adl 2011 fantasy football champion' tshirt be this year? last year it was blue with white letters, i can take a pic of it and post it since i was the champion and still have it to share with you all.... :D

pirate4state
10-20-2011, 10:12 PM
it wasn't directed at any one team or owner - just a generalized reminder to everybody...

this is the time of year when teams start sucking due to bye's, injuries, etc and when owners start to let things slip a little...

i was the one who always did the weekly updates, i know i haven't done them this year but there really isn't a lot to say until we are a few weeks in and things start shaping up - as commissioner i give my word that there will be a 3adl fantasy update, with criticisms and name calling, for the rest of the season...

and if my team, the defending champions, keeps sucking, i will just go KTA on everybody and lock all the teams and stay champ for another year...

on a side note, what color should the '3adl 2011 fantasy football champion' tshirt be this year? last year it was blue with white letters, i can take a pic of it and post it since i was the champion and still have it to share with you all.... :D

you are just waiting until AFTER this week to post updates because you have a real shot at beating me this week. :hand: :D :mad: :p

jason
10-20-2011, 10:17 PM
you are just waiting until AFTER this week to post updates because you have a real shot at beating me this week. :hand: :D :mad: :p

your backups could probably beat me....blah....