PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

coach
10-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Who ya got? I'll carefully take Texas in 7. I amost want to pick the cardinals. Remember, Texas struggles with pitchers they rarely see. I hope that's not the case here.

Let's go Rangers.

buff4ever
10-19-2011, 02:19 PM
gotta go with the rangers, in 6 or 7, I don't care as long as it is them.

buff4ever
10-19-2011, 02:19 PM
what does this have to do with football?:)

Bullaholic
10-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Bats, starting rotation, and bullpens all about =. Mirror images going after each other. Should be a great Series, with the Rangers coming out on top---of course--Go Rangers!

Oh---AND WALK PUJOLS--a lot...

JJWalker
10-19-2011, 02:25 PM
what does this have to do with football?:)

It has everything to do with football. Especially Dallas Cowboys football. Don't you know the rule of 3?

It is far more likely that the Cowboys will win a championship, if the Rangers follow-up the Mavs championship with a championship in baseball.

buff4ever
10-19-2011, 02:29 PM
It has everything to do with football. Especially Dallas Cowboys football. Don't you know the rule of 3?

It is far more likely that the Cowboys will win a championship, if the Rangers follow-up the Mavs championship with a championship in baseball.

Well then, go rangers again.

Farmersfan
10-19-2011, 03:29 PM
I think the Rangers offense breaks out in this series. Carpenter is good but he is way down the talent ladder from where Verlander was at and the Rangers did pretty well against him. In fact in the post season Carpenter has the best ERA of any of the Ranger's opponents but then there are 6 Tiger and Ray pitchers rated higher than the 2nd best Cards pitcher. And as bad as it seems they have played 3 of the Ranger starters and 1 reliever are rated higher than any of the Cards staff except Carpenter. It appears to me this means the Rangers will get some good offense going. I would love for them to sneak out a win against Carpenter tonight. That might just setup a sweep possibility........................:eek:

hollywood
10-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Tonights game is going to depend on who responds better to the weather conditions in St Louis right now. It's going to be cold, wet, and windy. I think the serious hinges on the team that wins the first game tonight has the advantage for the rest of the series.

And I have to go with Texas. Bats are slightly better and bull pen is too. Red Birds take tomorrow night, then Rangers sweep home stand.

GO RANGERS!

Tin Cup
10-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Rangers in 7. Would love too see Michael Young earn MVP honors

eagleqb_14
10-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Lets go rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!