PDA

View Full Version : God is so good...

trojandad
10-19-2011, 09:30 AM
im sitting here on the couch pouring through the benefits package from bnsf that was included with my wifes engineering job contract she received yesterday....i have to do this in order to properly compare union pacific's counter offer coming in the mail tomorrow...

many of you have prayed for my wife as she has gone thru hospitalization with me, losing our baby, being away from her family in spain....it sure is great to see her so happy....someone as selfless as her really deserves this, and they dont give us enough room in private messages to thank all of you individually...God is so good to our family....

wimbo_pro
10-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Good on the both of you, TrojanDad. All things happen for a reason, and things tend to work their way out for the best. Keep up the positive thoughts!

trojandad
10-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Good on the both of you, TrojanDad. All things happen for a reason, and things tend to work their way out for the best. Keep up the positive thoughts!

i sure hope that doesnt mean you guys take us in the semis this year....LOL

thanks, buddy....

Gsquared
10-19-2011, 09:58 AM
im sitting here on the couch pouring through the benefits package from bnsf that was included with my wifes engineering job contract she received yesterday....i have to do this in order to properly compare union pacific's counter offer coming in the mail tomorrow...

many of you have prayed for my wife as she has gone thru hospitalization with me, losing our baby, being away from her family in spain....it sure is great to see her so happy....someone as selfless as her really deserves this, and they dont give us enough room in private messages to thank all of you individually...God is so good to our family....
Congrats! Looks like for every valley there is a peak!

wimbo_pro
10-19-2011, 09:58 AM
i sure hope that doesnt mean you guys take us in the semis this year....LOL

thanks, buddy....

NOW you're talking' positively!!!

LionFan72
10-19-2011, 01:28 PM

I for one am very proud to hear of your wife's success, and am thankful for the happiness in your family; After the scary times you guys have been through! There is a shining light in the tunnel, sometime the meaning is dimmed by our own doubts, but the light shines on!

BILLYFRED0000
10-19-2011, 02:21 PM

Thanks brother for sharing. It makes my heart glad to know God is good. It is something to remember because sometimes we forget to look. Then someone like you reminds us. Thanks again.

waterboy
10-19-2011, 04:03 PM
God IS good! He always has been and always will be. I'd hate to think of where I would be without Him. I can tell you this, it wouldn't be a good place!

trojandad
10-19-2011, 04:04 PM
I for one am very proud to hear of your wife's success, and am thankful for the happiness in your family; After the scary times you guys have been through! There is a shining light in the tunnel, sometime the meaning is dimmed by our own doubts, but the light shines on!

i gotta tell you, she copied your post about "there's a light at the end of your tunnel, AND IT REALLY IS A TRAIN!!!" and put it on her desk....we chuckle over that all the time....what does proverbs say?, "laughter does the body good like a medicine"...thank you so much, my friend...

LeonJr
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Leon agrees! God is good! Leon follows only one, and God is Leons leader.

1st and goal
10-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Yes, the Lord is great! I would toot my horn and say that he's keeping you on the right tracks!

I got your prayer back. Bless you folk.

LionFan72
10-20-2011, 10:53 PM
i gotta tell you, she copied your post about "there's a light at the end of your tunnel, AND IT REALLY IS A TRAIN!!!" and put it on her desk....we chuckle over that all the time....what does proverbs say?, "laughter does the body good like a medicine"...thank you so much, my friend...

Just glad I could bring a smile to your faces and maybe be remembered as a small part of your life along the road. God is Good, he gives us enough room to manage our games/lives in mysterious ways; hope yours and ours are always blessed.

Tx Challenge
10-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Trojandad, God is great, Since I put him first in my life, things always work out for the best. Keep believing and things fall into place. He finds a way to make all things right. God bless you and yours

old dragon
10-21-2011, 10:31 AM
God bless each of you !I know you are a positive person from all the years of correspondence.keep the faith.