PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Volleyball

hookandladder
10-19-2011, 07:42 AM
La Grange girls clinched the District Championship last night with their win over Caldwell in 3 games, girls are playing well think their record is around 31 -4 on the year. Congrats and get ready for the playoffs, one win way from State tourney last year and looking to take that next step this year. Good Luck Leps.

1st and goal
10-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Congrats to your volleyball team! That's a phenomonal record if its true.

87 TIGER
10-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Yes the Lady Leps are good, my daughter plays for the Tigers and we are struggling , we have won 1 dist game and only 8 games all year. Last night we played Giddings and actually won a game and in the 4th game only lost 25-22 so for us thats pretty good. LaGrange is a great rep for our dist. I couldnt pick a better team to represent us. win it all ladys this Tiger is behind you all the way.

Leopard4Life
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
La Grange girls clinched the District Championship last night with their win over Caldwell in 3 games, girls are playing well think their record is around 31 -4 on the year. Congrats and get ready for the playoffs, one win way from State tourney last year and looking to take that next step this year. Good Luck Leps.

Congrats on a great season. See you in San Marcus...

Lovejoy is 39-4 with 2 district games left. Today at Frisco Lone Star and then Prosper next Tuesday at home.

Then to the playoffs.

hookandladder
10-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Congrats to your volleyball team! That's a phenomonal record if its true.

My bad on LG record, it is 33 - 4 and 8-0 in District.As of today.

ExScoop
10-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Needville is 29-3A champion-I think Columbus is 24-3A champion and Bellville is second. Not sure thought