PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston @ LaVernia

Snotbubbles
10-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Bears play better at home it appears. I think they will stay close for a series or two, then---lights out!!!!

Canes 48
Bears 14

Snotbubbles
10-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Oppps, mis-spelled LaVernia. My bad.

bigcat8
10-16-2011, 04:23 PM
sorry snot... Gonzo gave everyone the blueprint on how to play the canes... LV will run right at them.... After watching them play with no emotion last week... The canes may be in trouble!!!
Oppps, mis-spelled LaVernia. My bad.

Snotbubbles
10-16-2011, 04:42 PM
sorry snot... Gonzo gave everyone the blueprint on how to play the canes... LV will run right at them.... After watching them play with no emotion last week... The canes may be in trouble!!!

Only difference. Gonzo had the players to do that. And, a defense to shut us down totally. Not sure Da'Bears do.

SH was still licking their wounds last week from that pounding at the hands of the Apaches. Let down was expected.

You might have the blueprint, but--gotta have the materials to build. Grubb is ok. Grubb alone will not be enough. I'm sure Coach Green seen that blueprint too. And, from day one I have said, SH should run out of the I formation and just use their massive OL size to pound opponents. Maybe he will this week?

bag-o-chips
10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
After watching Navarro dismantle SH last year and the beat down Gonzales gave them this year and the poor play against a very weak Pleasanton team I am not impressed with SH. Yes they have athletes but no discipline or technique at all. I esp. love the taunting they do before a game just ask them how far that got them against Navarro and Gonzales!. Gotta love the inner city. Yea they will go to the playoffs and suffer another beating. Just sit back and watch.

SHSBulldog00
10-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Sam Houston has played poorly of late but I don't see that this week.

LV_Bearfan
10-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Bears play better at home it appears. I think they will stay close for a series or two, then---lights out!!!!

Canes 48
Bears 14

I'm glad you ventured a prediction. I hope the big game trend holds.

LV_Bearfan
10-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Bears 17
SH 14

.......tropical depression, maybe?

buff4ever
10-17-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't know on this one, expet SH to win, but LV will stay in this game.

fire_it_up
10-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Sam Houston's bark was definetly a lot louder than their bite against Gonzales. Haven't seen LV play this year but their scores are coming out decent. Not sure who to go with here.

1st and goal
10-17-2011, 08:28 PM
One thing is for sure, LV has 2 tough games back to back. After a good win over Poteet, are they back on track?

I say a close one, but I'm giving SH the edge by 7 points unless LV can have a "break out" game.

Bears, don't let 'em taunt ya and fall into the mindset they want you to...Hit 'em hard

YTBulldogs
10-17-2011, 08:40 PM
LV could throw a wrinkle into the playoff picture with a win here. I'm not counting them out in this one.

neck_06
10-17-2011, 08:46 PM
C'mon guys, a college team will ALWAYS beat a high school team.. I've got the Bearkats by 30+. :cheerl:

SHSBulldog00
10-17-2011, 09:20 PM
C'mon guys, a college team will ALWAYS beat a high school team.. I've got the Bearkats by 30+. :cheerl:

For those questioning his post he is saying SH by 30+