PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire-Royal vs Columbus (for a playoff spot)

BRfalconfan
10-16-2011, 12:24 PM
If royal comes out with the win they couldnt get last year they take away all of columbus chances at playoffs since they have 2 losses already (bellville and sealy). This game is hard for me to call because i dont know much about columbus this year but in the end i choose my Royal Falcons to come away with the win and and to clinch a playoff spot.

gambler1606
10-16-2011, 04:05 PM
If royal comes out with the win they couldnt get last year they take away all of columbus chances at playoffs since they have 2 losses already (bellville and sealy). This game is hard for me to call because i dont know much about columbus this year but in the end i choose my Royal Falcons to come away with the win and and to clinch a playoff spot.
I'm with you on this one!! We can beat Columbus, they are way down this year and I hear their Coaches get out-coached pretty much every game. I don't think they can handle our speed!

BRfalconfan
10-16-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm with you on this one!! We can beat Columbus, they are way down this year and I hear their Coaches get out-coached pretty much every game. I don't think they can handle our speed!

Give 22 the rock and let him do what he does i wanna see more carries for the big back the line isnt as big as past years so for a smaller back it would be harder for 4 to be able to as much with that said give 22 the rock play defense and kill the clock= A royal falcon win

Renegade
10-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Royal wins 31-24.

Football DAD
10-18-2011, 11:00 AM
This should be a close game if Columbus can get some of their injured players back. Good luck to both teams for an injury free game.

Renegade
10-19-2011, 10:44 AM
How many kids does Columbus have coming back from injury this week? Their playoff hopes depend on this game. I know they had alot out last couple of weeks?

buff4ever
10-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Columbus to down to win this game. BR will come out on top by 14.

StangEm
10-20-2011, 02:30 PM
I think the Falcons have a little more than the Cards. BR+6