PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire Royal Falcon

gambler1606
10-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Brookshire Royal Falcons! "Americas Team" beat the mighty Stafford Spartans Friday night! Congrats I didn't think ya'll had it in ya. All we have to do is beat those one hit wonders the Bellville Brahmas and the Sealy Seals-Jones/Davis and we are in the playoffs!!! Help me root us on.

zebrablue2
10-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Mighty?? Please explain!!! Really, just getting by Columbus will pretty well get you all in..

ExScoop
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM
I used to go to a lot of Royal games when they played East Bernard way back when-Some were for district titles and one game Royal won 8-6 in 1976 and it was for the district championship. Royal then tied Barbers Hill 10-10 in bi-district. I also went to the game in 1974 when they tied 14-14-

gambler1606
10-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Mighty?? Please explain!!! Really, just getting by Columbus will pretty well get you all in..
Zebrablue2, we can't wait to play C-Town, We are getting our groove on now, our QB is seeing the entire field, our Backs are hitting the hole hard and breaking tackles and our Mighty Defense is starting to make big plays. You should come check us out and enjoy our halftime show as well.

zebrablue2
10-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Zebrablue2, we can't wait to play C-Town, We are getting our groove on now, our QB is seeing the entire field, our Backs are hitting the hole hard and breaking tackles and our Mighty Defense is starting to make big plays. You should come check us out and enjoy our halftime show as well.

Already saw you all play in Caldwell( up close). I knew in that game the Falcons had turned the corner, (started in the 2ed half). I really believe y'all will beat Columbus, but Bellville and Sealy have too much firepower. Also saw and heard the band rock into the staduim at Caldwell. They are GOOD AND GOOD!!!

BRfalconfan
10-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Bellville is a good looking team this year but in all honesty i know royal has what it takes to beat sealy. nothing more to say on that note

Manso/V8
10-16-2011, 06:52 PM

Good to hear you got it going again. I am staying in the stands for the big show when yall come to Bellville!

gambler1606
10-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Good to hear you got it going again. I am staying in the stands for the big show when yall come to Bellville! It's exciting to watch our bad for sure!! Now to the good part, Manso do you really think Bellville can beat us. Bellville is having a very good year, no doubt and I'm happy for ya'll, but we have the best Coach in the District, that always has his players prepared. Look at last year, we went futher in the Playoffs than any other team in our District. Both Columbus and Sealy were watching for our scores on Friday night Football Frenzy!!! Just a thought you can think about.

Manso/V8
10-17-2011, 08:44 PM
It's exciting to watch our bad for sure!! Now to the good part, Manso do you really think Bellville can beat us. Bellville is having a very good year, no doubt and I'm happy for ya'll, but we have the best Coach in the District, that always has his players prepared. Look at last year, we went futher in the Playoffs than any other team in our District. Both Columbus and Sealy were watching for our scores on Friday night Football Frenzy!!! Just a thought you can think about.

gambler, I don't know enough about Royal this year to make a solid prediction. Tell me about 'em! Bellville is playing some good ball. Our new coach has done a great job. He gets the credit for turning a 2-8 team around to 7-0 (so far). For sure, Royal had a great team last year. It wasn't a lot of fun being a Bellville fan last year, but it was fun to watch all those good athletes yall had at Royal. I'm proud that District 24 and our part of the state is being represented on a national stage by Mr. Williams. I hope to see him playing on Sundays in a few years! Yall represented well last year in playoffs.........Columbus was good, they ran right over us last year, but I thought Royal was the better playoff type team.......because you had elite athletes. I think that makes a difference in playoffs, more than the regular season. Not disrespecting Royal at all, but being the second team from D24 worked to your advantage because the first team from
D24 had to face Coldspring in the second round.......no small task and too much for Columbus to handle last year. Coldspring made it to the state championship. Maybe with your athletes, you would have had a better chance of getting by Coldspring than Columbus.

Renegade
10-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Manso, this gambler fellow obviously hates Royal with all of his smart ass comments about them. No one said Royal is a powerhouse by any means. Were 2-5. Hopefully we show up and play a good game for 4 quarters against Columbus and we'll see what happens.

Football DAD
10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Good luck to both teams (Columbus and Royal) for an injury free game.

Renegade
10-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Royal wins another close one 31-24

ExScoop
10-18-2011, 12:49 PM
will be broadcast on
www.kulmradio.com out of Columbus-Also on FM 98.3

OLE'BULL
10-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Brookshire Royal Falcons! "Americas Team" beat the mighty Stafford Spartans Friday night! Congrats I didn't think ya'll had it in ya. All we have to do is beat those one hit wonders the Bellville Brahmas and the Sealy Seals-Jones/Davis and we are in the playoffs!!! Help me root us on.

Hey buddy, in case you forgot, Brandon Williams is gone... Not sure where a Brookshire fan gets off saying Bellville (or Sealy for that matter) is a one hit wonder?!?! Besides the last 2 years, Bellville has been strong. Sealy has championships to prove they will always be around (cant believe I am sticking up for Sealy). I just hope the whippin' y'all take from the Bulls this year at The Pasture of Pain doesn't cause any hard feelings :stirpot:

Renegade
10-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Why do yall idiots not see what the gambler is doing here. He cant stand Royal and he is being a sacastic pric by calling them "America's Team" and all that crap. Nobody else on here is saying Royal is good. Look at his other posts before this week. Thought people could see this but I guess not, fall into this prik's little game.

OLE'BULL
10-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Why do yall idiots not see what the gambler is doing here. He cant stand Royal and he is being a sacastic pric by calling them "America's Team" and all that crap. Nobody else on here is saying Royal is good. Look at his other posts before this week. Thought people could see this but I guess not, fall into this prik's little game.

I apologize for not having the time, nor the patience, to follow what everyones attitude is on this board and try to decipher what is real, and what is BS. I am sooooo glad that you came along to enlighten all us po' folk. Thank ya boss.

gambler1606
10-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Renegade, Renegade my friend!!! I am the biggest Falcon fan there is, I will admit that sometimes they piss me off by the way they play, but I have been a Falcon for about 35 years. Don't ever think I'm against my falcons, and you should watch your language on here, these are friendly people supporting their teams. Also renegade, I dislike some of the teams you do as well, and we know who that is!! See ya at the game Friday!!

Renegade
10-19-2011, 07:44 AM
Ur welcome Ole Bull, Dont let it happen again.

Bellville looks good probably beats Sealy 38-24.

Crasher
10-20-2011, 07:58 AM

RENEGADE...YOU GOTTA BIG RESPONSIBILITY..TAKE "AMERICAS TEAM" and go beat the CARDINALS!!!! (star spangled banner in the background) quit bitchin like a woman.

Renegade
10-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Crasher, been a long time. I'm sure I spoke to you under one of your alias'. Maybe Gambler? Dont you worry Royal will pull one out tomorrow night. Don't forgert about the pristene lines on that football field. They must have hired the Texans ground crew to do them. Also, those diaganols in the end zones are awesome. I heard they might even checker board the end zone for the Sealy game.

gambler1606
10-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Crasher, been a long time. I'm sure I spoke to you under one of your alias'. Maybe Gambler? Dont you worry Royal will pull one out tomorrow night. Don't forgert about the pristene lines on that football field. They must have hired the Texans ground crew to do them. Also, those diaganols in the end zones are awesome. I heard they might even checker board the end zone for the Sealy game. Renegade are you gonna sit in the stands at the game or stand along the fence? Anyway, Royal by 7

gambler1606
10-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Man or Man!!! My Falcons are falling hard! Tough loss to C-Town. Now Coach Green has to get us ready for Bellville.