PDA

View Full Version : A Year Ago Today

TheDOCTORdre
10-15-2011, 06:31 PM
We lost a good one...R.I.P. LE Dad you are truly missed

YTBulldogs
10-15-2011, 06:36 PM
We lost a good one...R.I.P. LE Dad you are truly missed

Hope his son/family are doing well? He is missed. That was stunning to hear and how we heard. God bless.

garciap77
10-15-2011, 07:48 PM
R.I.P. LE Dad!

trojandad
10-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Hope his son/family are doing well? He is missed. That was stunning to hear and how we heard. God bless.

your right, when i saw the post i almost didnt respond because i thought it was somebodys sick sick idea of a joke....my words felt so inadequate after daniel showed us how great of a son carl raised...that young man was more worried about all of us out here than he was of his own feelings....carl always thought he let his kids down because of the way his family split up, but he obviously did something right, starting with showing by example how to put your body in the way of your childrens harm....

"there is no greater love than this, that you lay down your life for a loved one"....we all die, we dont all live....

SHSBulldog00
10-16-2011, 01:00 AM
I miss LE Dad:crying: One of the best informative posters and the nicest people this site has ever had. Can we find someone in the Texarkana area to join the downlow?

bobcat1
10-16-2011, 06:13 AM
R.I.P. LE Dad!Ditto!

sinton66
10-16-2011, 06:47 AM
RIP Carl. Daniel has joined 3ADL under his own username now. He hasn't posted yet, but he is a member.

BILLYFRED0000
10-17-2011, 07:03 AM
RIP Carl. Daniel has joined 3ADL under his own username now. He hasn't posted yet, but he is a member.

Thanks for the memories L E Dad. god bless your family and thanks 3a down low for true class. some of the best people I have never met face to face...... L E was one I wish I could have for sure.