PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Aggie Recruiting Development

Old Tiger
10-14-2011, 09:19 AM
2013 stud WR Jamar Gibson decommits per Jeff Howe and 247 sports

Someone on TexAgs said this about it "Doesn't like traveling. Wants his family to be able to see more games"

HEMOTOXIC
10-14-2011, 09:23 AM

Someone on TexAgs said this about it "Doesn't like traveling. Wants his family to be able to see more games"

Are you bitter? What is your obsession with TAMU?

Old Tiger
10-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Are you bitter? What is your obsession with TAMU?Bitter about what? Aggie is going to the SEC to help recruiting...

HEMOTOXIC
10-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Bitter about what? Aggie is going to the SEC to help recruiting...

Every time I look up, you are posting something about TAMU.. IMO, it appears that the Aggies are not your favorite. I am just curious.

Old Tiger
10-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Every time I look up, you are posting something about TAMU.. IMO, it appears that the Aggies are not your favorite. I am just curious.What have I said bad in recent about the Aggies? I've provided true statistical evidence and facts on recruiting.

HEMOTOXIC
10-14-2011, 09:28 AM
What have I said bad in recent about the Aggies? I've provided true statistical evidence and facts on recruiting.

Sure....

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2011, 09:29 AM

UH may have a chance then.

duckhunter
10-14-2011, 09:45 AM

this is not a statistical fact about recruiting

1st and goal
10-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Your sig picture has come a loooong way from GOTM....

Are you OK? Do we need an intervention?

Old Tiger
10-14-2011, 12:28 PM
this is not a statistical fact about recruitingIt is a fact he decommited from the Aggies because he doesn't like traveling and wants his family to be able to see more games.

OldBison75
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
WOW!!!!

I have very seldom had the opportunity to agree with Old Tiger, but this is one time I have to be on his side.
Like many recruiting threads that appear on this forum, he reported a recruiting story that was made public. He gave the same reason that was reported on the public information. I did not see where he was attacking the Aggies for anything.

I, for one, made the same observation about how the move to the SEC might have an undesired effect on some recruits because of the travel and ability of families of recruits to see games. This story seems to verify that that observation was valid.

Dogman_1969
10-14-2011, 03:00 PM
I think it will help recruiting. Just not for the Aggies. I think it may spurn more Texas kids that get to see other SEC teams play and may actually take Texas kids away from Texas schools. Just my opinion.

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 03:23 PM
All these changes are interesting. Looking forrward to how it looks 5 years down the road. Personally I wish A&M would stay in the Big 12 AND bring TCU into the mix. I guess I missed the phone call when the administration was seeking my opinion. LOL

Old Tiger
10-14-2011, 04:30 PM
All these changes are interesting. Looking forrward to how it looks 5 years down the road. Personally I wish A&M would stay in the Big 12 AND bring TCU into the mix. I guess I missed the phone call when the administration was seeking my opinion. LOL

You are still ahead of Iowa State