PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Open-coach speaks on the radio

ExScoop
10-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Coach Grady Rowe was on the Columbus Radio Station KULM coach's show this morning but mainly talked about being off and his kids particpatiing at the Austin County Fair-He said his tema is getting ready for Sealy next week?

duckhunter
10-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Coach Grady Rowe was on the Columbus Radio Station KULM coach's show this morning but mainly talked about being off and his kids particpatiing at the Austin County Fair-He said his tema is getting ready for Sealy next week?

i also heard a cool front came through.....

Manso/V8
10-14-2011, 10:04 AM

It is a timely bye week for Bellville. The fairgrounds are right in town and a big social event. A lot of kids here show animals. It is tradition for the schools to close at mid-day on Wednesday through Friday. Football and volleyball practice goes on though.

Bellville plays at Sealy on October 21. The biggest rivalry game in this area.

Manso/V8
10-14-2011, 10:06 AM
i also heard a cool front came through.....

you heard right......we also got a pretty decent rain last weekend.

HEMOTOXIC
10-14-2011, 10:14 AM
It is a timely bye week for Bellville. The fairgrounds are right in town and a big social event. A lot of kids here show animals. It is tradition for the schools to close at mid-day on Wednesday through Friday. Football and volleyball practice goes on though.

Bellville plays at Sealy on October 21. The biggest rivalry game in this area.

I will probably come see that one. Navasota plays at Caldwell on the 21st.

ExScoop
10-14-2011, 10:45 AM
We are going to the Austin County Fair Saturday night to hear Johnny Lee sing

Manso/V8
10-14-2011, 01:01 PM
We are going to the Austin County Fair Saturday night to hear Johnny Lee sing

Expect a huge crowd, Johnny Lee has played the at least a couple of times over the last 5-7 years. He usually draws a pretty big crowd out of Houston. Just about every year Saturday nights are crowded with folks from surrounding counties and Houston. Robert Earl Keen played last night.

duckhunter
10-14-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm going to the dollar store later to buy some cashews

Manso/V8
10-14-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm going to the dollar store later to buy some cashews

whole, halves, or chocolate covered?