PDA

View Full Version : Great story about Aledo's Johnathan Gray

Pudlugger
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Truly a great young man. He is a model for all young men to emulate . UT is fortunate to have recruited him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/ben_glicksman/10/05/johnathan-gray/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a2

ccmom
10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Great article...

WildTexan972
10-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Truly a great young man. He is a model for all young men to emulate . UT is fortunate to have recruited him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/ben_glicksman/10/05/johnathan-gray/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a2

Cow is just lucky Tech hired 4-letter Tommy, because if Leach had stayed JG was going to be a Raider and that offense would have been ridiculous....but the Aledo flash is correct in not liking the riverboat cheater as a coach so he chose the backup plan and went Cow....

and that is a fact....

eagles_victory
10-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Cow is just lucky Tech hired 4-letter Tommy, because if Leach had stayed JG was going to be a Raider and that offense would have been ridiculous....but the Aledo flash is correct in not liking the riverboat cheater as a coach so he chose the backup plan and went Cow....

and that is a fact.... >>> lol at this guy

Pudlugger
10-13-2011, 07:31 PM

and that is a fact....

kinda missing' the point here pal. It's not about UT.

Emerson1
10-13-2011, 07:42 PM
People from Celina are really delusional I am coming to find out.

OldNavy
10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
People from Celina are really delusional I am coming to find out.
What are people from Celina delusional about? My family and friends are from there, and I never knew they were delusional.

I didn't even know your knew them.

zebrablue2
10-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Great article...

:ditto: And thanks!!!

Emerson1
10-13-2011, 08:28 PM
What are people from Celina delusional about? My family and friends are from there, and I never knew they were delusional.

I didn't even know your knew them.
Well you need to get them to sign up here and counter who they have representing them.

OldNavy
10-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Well you need to get them to sign up here and counter who they have representing them.

WildTexan is who he is, but if you think he represents my family and friends, you may be delusional. I know maybe a quarter of the population and they are pretty good people. You might even like them too.

regaleagle
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
:) +1 Touche

RoyceTTU
10-14-2011, 08:18 AM

and that is a fact....

???? You lost me. You must have some insight the rest of the state doesn't

I'm more interested to know if his commitment will waiver now that TCU will be in the Big 12. Hmmmm...

slpybear the bullfan
10-14-2011, 01:59 PM

and that is a fact....

This. This is why we can't have nice things.

*facepalm*