PDA

View Full Version : How come it is that..........

nobogey72
10-13-2011, 10:58 AM
nobody is talking any smack about the Brownwood/Snyder game??? This is really sad. I mean this is a game that could very likely have: a bench-clearing brawl, coaches squaring off either at halftime or after the game, cheap shots, ankle twisting, kicking, multiple ejections, and nobody is saying anything. The only conclusion I can draw is that Brownwood sucks so bad that they are scared to say anything, and Snyder is still reeling from the 61 that was hung on them last year that they are scared to talk. But, I'm not one to try to stir up anything. I guess when 2 historically mediocre programs square off, there's just not much excitement anymore.

Black_Magic
10-13-2011, 11:21 AM
nobody is talking any smack about the Brownwood/Snyder game??? This is really sad. I mean this is a game that could very likely have: a bench-clearing brawl, coaches squaring off either at halftime or after the game, cheap shots, ankle twisting, kicking, multiple ejections, and nobody is saying anything. The only conclusion I can draw is that Brownwood sucks so bad that they are scared to say anything, and Snyder is still reeling from the 61 that was hung on them last year that they are scared to talk. But, I'm not one to try to stir up anything. I guess when 2 historically mediocre programs square off, there's just not much excitement anymore.

Well according to BW folks like TIN CUP, Snyders mediocre program should not even come close in this one. As for Snyder posters , Looks about like last years talk. you will have to ask BW folks why they are not talking ..

GrTigers6
10-13-2011, 12:06 PM
I think neither team is confident, or think they are confident, enough to smacktalk. Well the majority anyway. you always have your posters that say they can beat anyone.

BEAST
10-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Just my opinion here but at this point neither team has a singature win to beat their chest about. After this Friday, Brownwood will have theirs.......

BEAST

hollywood
10-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Hello! It's obvious Brownwood has had adversity to overcome. It's really unclear how strong or not so strong either team is at this point. Snyder is on a roll after playing west Texas football. Brownwood has faced 2 very strong teams and got it handed to them.

Brownwood will show how they can overcome adversity and take it to Snyder by sending them back out west where they belong. Mediocreville. :wave:

nobogey72
10-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Hello! It's obvious Brownwood has had adversity to overcome. It's really unclear how strong or not so strong either team is at this point. Snyder is on a roll after playing west Texas football. Brownwood has faced 2 very strong teams and got it handed to them.

Brownwood will show how they can overcome adversity and take it to Snyder by sending them back out west where they belong. Mediocreville. :wave:

WOW!!!! If I was from Snyder I would take offense to that and come back with something pretty strong. But that's just me. BTW- Snyder is NOT mediocre. They actually went to the quarterfinals about 8 yrs ago, or something like that.

skins4life
10-15-2011, 02:02 AM
Just my opinion here but at this point neither team has a singature win to beat their chest about. After this Friday, Brownwood will have theirs.......

BEAST

You know, that was a pretty good game to watch. The best part, no ankle twistin' or belly kickin. Ratliff is a stud even with a broken arm and Stevens has some pretty good wheels. Luck to ya'll the rest of the way.

DaHop72
10-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Brownwood will show how they can overcome adversity and take it to Snyder by sending them back out west where they belong. Mediocreville. :wave::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Old Tiger
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
probably because we all know Brownwood sucks.

BwdLion73
10-15-2011, 12:49 PM
probably because we all know Brownwood sucks.

:dispntd:

OldNavy
10-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Hello! ....Brownwood will show how they can overcome adversity and take it to Snyder by sending them back out west where they belong. Mediocreville. :wave:

"Waisting away in Mediocreville, looking for my lost container of crow...."

Black_Magic
10-15-2011, 01:16 PM
:clap::clap::clap: nice and prophetic.

regaleagle
10-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Geez! I guess Brownwood is gettin' paybacks from last year all over the place. Wouldn't be so bad, 'cept they rubbed in everyones' faces last year. And those posters are obviously not forgetting. Touche'.