PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale at Glen Rose

texas_wildcat
10-12-2011, 02:22 PM
what do you think about this game?

Bosqueville
10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Kennedale snaps back in a big way. By 21 over Glen Rose.

GrTigers6
10-12-2011, 03:26 PM
I bet it will be a lot closer than most people think. Kennedale is not as good as they were last year and we are much improved from last year. If we can survive the injury bug we will be even better. Many players out and a few coming back this week. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I guess it will come down to which Cat can scratch the deepest!:)
Also looking forward to the volleyball matchup. Kennedale won at home in three games but it took extra points to get them.

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Being an Alvarado boy, Im worried that Kennedale's new QB will be the key. He struggled against us last week when he came in for their injured player. If he worked hard this week in practice and got used to working with the first unit then its a matter of being in sync with his running backs. There is a big difference in working with the send team as compared to the first team.. Speed and timing mainly. Its not a matter of being able to pass the ball. Thats not what Kennedale is about this year. Its about those running backs. I bet they get it back on track though.. Glen Rose is improved and will definately test the secondary of Kennedale. Should be a fun one to watch.. If i wasnt watching Alvarado this week I would pick this one to come see. Good luck to both teams and Glen Rose we will see you in a few weeks!

texas_wildcat
10-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I bet it will be a lot closer than most people think. Kennedale is not as good as they were last year and we are much improved from last year. If we can survive the injury bug we will be even better. Many players out and a few coming back this week. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I guess it will come down to which Cat can scratch the deepest!:)
Also looking forward to the volleyball matchup. Kennedale won at home in three games but it took extra points to get them.

what team is not at 100% at this time of the year. i watched kennedale play the worst game ever and the coaching was bad that will not happen again this year kennedale will have 550 yards this week kennedale by 21

IndianFan2012
10-12-2011, 04:30 PM
After seeing the massacre in A-Town, I bet it will be a close game with Kennedale pulling ahead late in the game with a field goal. The new QB just doesn't cut the mustard.

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I say kennedale by 14.

mick5302
10-13-2011, 06:59 AM
May be close. Kennedale has the injury bug, several starters out this week.

texas_wildcat
10-13-2011, 11:51 AM
ya but they will be ok.

BullBoy
10-13-2011, 12:11 PM
GR by 7