PDA

View Full Version : District 24 3A it's funny to me that...............

cunbed10
10-15-2003, 08:15 AM
LaGrange is looking ahead of this great District, as if to say Marlin is the whole focus, 243A that's disrespect, and one or two of you should hit LaGrange in the mouth, that will Make those Pudlugger's, and Lepfan posters worry about District like we here in Marlin are, we are not even close to thinking about the Leps.

Pudlugger
10-15-2003, 08:28 AM
Don't worry about La Grange overlooking their district. Just read my posts on La Grange-Elgin to get up to speed on that Cunbed10. No one from La Grange has posted that they will go 5-0 but you can't say that about Marlin (see M-Square's latest post). Nice try though. :p

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

cunbed10
10-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Pudlugger:
Don't worry about La Grange overlooking their district. Just read my posts on La Grange-Elgin to get up to speed on that Cunbed10. No one from La Grange has posted that they will go 5-0 but you can't say that about Marlin (see M-Square's latest post). Nice try though. :p That's because we will go 5-0, you think the butt- whippings we took from Ennis, and Burnet didn't prepare us for district and beyond, adversity teaches us to handle pressure better, and no 3A teams has dealt with pressure and adversity like Marlin has, so this is the reward for those lop-sided losses 5-0 District and look out playoffs, we are coming with a different attitude.