PDA

View Full Version : coaches

texas_wildcat
10-08-2011, 10:02 PM
do you think your high scool you like and our a big fan of should fire thier coach and why?

Kennedale should fire thier head coach he can not win big games and the only thing he ever does is run the ball you can can pass the ball when you are down by 35 point :mad:

BwdLion73
10-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Saturday night...Big Drink?...:):wave:

tres beauties
10-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Seriously, fire Barrett? You must be joking. He has won plenty of big games and came very close to winning several more. Kennedale is a very young and inexperienced team but, I'll bet they make it to the playoffs. Oh yeah, by the way, Barrett is really close to 100 wins as the head coach of the Wildcats. I think he went to KHS around 2001, in other words, about ten years ago. Let me do the math for you, that's an average of close to 10 wins per season. I challenge you to find another head coach with that winning percentage.
As far as throwing the ball, Kennedale has always been a run oriented team. Did you see the game? If you did, then you know that twice, early in the game, they had wide open receivers but the pass wasn't catchable. In addition, if they had thrown the ball with their second string QB and the results were negative, then you'd probably be questioning that!
Best wishes to KHS's starting QB, I know he's a great player and I also hear he's a great kid!

Tejastrue
10-08-2011, 10:56 PM
do you think your high scool you like and our a big fan of should fire thier coach and why?

Kennedale should fire thier head coach he can not win big games and the only thing he ever does is run the ball you can can pass the ball when you are down by 35 point :mad:

Saturday night...Big Drink?...:):wave:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1203067238683&id=547f06fa6af27a0d9fb59f1a804e7db5

Could you repeat the question?? :)

bobcat1
10-08-2011, 11:01 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1203067238683&id=547f06fa6af27a0d9fb59f1a804e7db5

Could you repeat the question?? :):spitlol: That's funny

bwdlionfan
10-08-2011, 11:04 PM

I see you are from Kennedale but live in Joshua now, if you want to feel good about Kennedale's program, go watch some Joshua games. They have struggled for decades.

texas_wildcat
10-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Seriously, fire Barrett? You must be joking. He has won plenty of big games and came very close to winning several more. Kennedale is a very young and inexperienced team but, I'll bet they make it to the playoffs. Oh yeah, by the way, Barrett is really close to 100 wins as the head coach of the Wildcats. I think he went to KHS around 2001, in other words, about ten years ago. Let me do the math for you, that's an average of close to 10 wins per season. I challenge you to find another head coach with that winning percentage.
As far as throwing the ball, Kennedale has always been a run oriented team. Did you see the game? If you did, then you know that twice, early in the game, they had wide open receivers but the pass wasn't catchable. In addition, if they had thrown the ball with their second string QB and the results were negative, then you'd probably be questioning that!
Best wishes to KHS's starting QB, I know he's a great player and I also hear he's a great kid!

I know when barrett got they i played for him 2001-2003 and when i played there we ave 180 yards passing a game and almost 400 rushing yard i know what he is made of i know how many game he have won.. my team was 34-6 when we play there ... . ..

ccmom
10-09-2011, 11:12 AM
I know when barrett got they i played for him 2001-2003 and when i played there we ave 180 yards passing a game and almost 400 rushing yard i know what he is made of i know how many game he have won.. my team was 34-6 when we play there ... . .. Say what?

bobcat1
10-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Say what?:spitlol:LMAO

ronwx5x
10-09-2011, 11:39 AM

I'm guessing you are posting from a phone and are used to text "language". My suggestion is to use your computer and use grammer, syntax and spelling. People on here are not sympathetic to almost indecipherable posts and will show you little mercy. Welcome aboard.

Ernest T Bass
10-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Barnett is fine, but they might want to look into restructuring the English dept.

VWG
10-09-2011, 01:22 PM
34-6 on the field, but he's D+ in grammar and vocabulary.

:wave:

NastySlot
10-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Barnett is fine, but they might want to look into restructuring the English dept.

Before I got down to your post I was thinking....They might want to look into getting rid of a few English teachers..........wow....I know I use bad grammer and type bad........but wow.

NastySlot
10-09-2011, 01:39 PM

I know when barrett got they i played for him 2001-2003 and when i played there we ave 180 yards passing a game and almost 400 rushing yard i know what he is made of i know how many game he have won.. my team was 34-6 when we play there ... . ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

Gontex
10-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Before I got down to your post I was thinking....They might want to look into getting rid of a few English teachers..........wow....I know I use bad grammer and type bad........but wow.

LMAO. This is a very hateful and deplorable thread and probably should be deleted, but that response is a classic.

BILLYFRED0000
10-10-2011, 02:39 PM
LMAO. This is a very hateful and deplorable thread and probably should be deleted, but that response is a classic.

I was just thinkin are we having fun yet.....:crazy:

eagles_victory
10-10-2011, 02:51 PM
This is what we call subject verb disagreement.